Cerberus

How the weekend turned out. UGH!

Well lets see..........Friday night the big night. Had all plans made with friends etc.

8:00PM Everybody no shows. Her best MMF friend no shows. Our vanilla but open minded friend no shows.....he wanted to come over and have a smoke with us.

I had planned for us to mess around until about ten then meet another couple who was interested in joining us this evening, So we went to our fav. local bar and met them. A very cute older couple....now i say older because they are both 40+ I am 41 and my bride is 25.. so i consider myself younger..........He is playing around with the Mrs around the pool table playing tag ass etc. His Mrs is LOL becoming jealous ( i dont blame her and understand) We talked a bit and i told her if i was 45 and had a chance to hook up with a 25 year old like her id be all over it also..........

So we head back home... I took his Mrs in my car and my Mrs went with him.

We get back home and my Mrs says he was all over her LOL

OK so we get home talk .....have a real good talk and His Mrs. Gets nekkid and it seems like it is on...................UNTIL

His Mrs Gets sick Im not talking upset tummy Im talking full on puking etc......OH MY.

No swap no nothing Just him and his mrs in the guest bathroom puking up a storm..................

We invited them to stay the night in the guest room and we went to sleep..........

SO nothing happened. at all but we had fun and lots of it.

We tried to hook up with another couple.

SO next day the Mrs is well lets try to hook with that couple you have been chatting with on MSN... ok i say.

This couple is an interesting Mixed couple.........I set up a time to for them to come over and lets have an interview.. I made sure they understood NOTHING was going to happen but just a nice visit to get to know each other.

He is Turkish 31 and muslim Does not drink or smoke

She is Honduran 22 and very OMG HOT so I think.

The Mrs notes thay are the most NORMAL people we have met but also have very interesting rules.

1. full swap only in seperate room (she doesnt like seeing him with another)

2. NO oral at all for any reason on anybody for anything

3. she doesnt even want tobe close enough to hear him.

Red flags with my Mrs. she said she wouldnt like that at first because if she says no and im not there to protect her she wouldnt feel comfy.

Then she asks me what I think of her.. I tell her.......ooops LOL she say i think your getting the better part of the deal.............I laugh.she says yeah i can see you like her... I say I would hit it several times.........for the first time my Mrs say Im jealous I dont know why but im jealous...ok thats cool......

Well we tell them again nothing is going to happen and the Mrs and i need to talk......they leave graciously and we talk.

I think the Mrs is out for two reasons:

Seperate room deal ( I am way fine with that cause her comfort comes first)

She is jealous of the young lady ( i dont know why) maybe because this young lady looks like one of those hot ass resort dancers I dunno)

OK so that was Saturday night...........

We do play a bit on Saturday day.....we had an ad that a single guy had responded too and she talked with him several times.. he comes over and we mess around a bit. we take turns pleasing her and he left.......the guy had a better online personality then in person.

ALL IN ALL the weekend left us a bit blue ballish (to use her terms)

Our unicorn has hooked up with a guy and she said prolly wont see her tell after the holidays... I understand.......

My wifes best friend (very hot bi girl) is hooking back up with her estranged husband.. they have been seperated for 6 months..now they are seeking counseling........

Here I am today Tired and typing

Yeah, some weekends are better than others, but they can all have their fun moments. Separate rooms (or cars) does require some trust in everyone else - we can go either way on that one. But no oral??? We haven't played "no oral" in so long, I may have forgotten how.

The two rules other folks sometimes mention that make me wonder, why are they here. No kissing and No oral, hell that's the fun part....

And I love your "puking up a storm" comment :) sort of like calling Ralph on the ole porcelain cell phone.....

We talked a bit and i told her if i was 45 and had a chance to hook up with a 25 year old like her id be all over it also..........

Way to make her feel better... :rollseye:

For the record, my wife is 51 and she doesn't have to worry about being upstaged by a younger woman. Personally, I'd be reluctant to swing with a woman who is that insecure.

Spoomonkey

Personally, I'd be reluctant to swing with a woman who is that insecure.

Spoomonkey

Yup thank goodness we didnt.....she would watch him flirt I could tell...for all i know the sickness could have been to keep him from doing it.......

Looks to me that you guys we lucky, in that they got sick prior to play time....

now as for the other couple., no kissing, no oral, humm... seems to me you ducked another one... count your blessings and move on...

Yup thank goodness we didnt.....she would watch him flirt I could tell...for all i know the sickness could have been to keep him from doing it.......

I seriously doubt that. When you were at the bar, how much was she drinking? If she wasn't comfortable with him being all over your wife in that setting, then she may have been slamming back drinks to try to calm herself, to keep from ripping him a new one, or just to keep her mouth/hands busy. But then again, when we meet in 'vanilla' settings we don't generally get all touchy feely with our potential playmates and her hubby acting that way may not have been what she was expecting.

And I agree with Spoo, your comment about a 45 year old practically drooling over someone 20 years his junior is something you say to the guys....not to that 45 year old's 40-something wife. Not an ego booster or a soothing kind of statement. The save there would have been complimenting her, not highlighting your much younger wife's perceived hotness and how could any middle aged man in his right mind not want to hit it?...she may have even been slightly insulted.

As for the friends that were supposed to show up on Friday night...what happened there? Pity the whole weekend seemed to be a bust, but sometimes the stars don't line up. :(

Maria :kissface:

I had planned for us to mess around until about ten then meet another couple who was interested in joining us this evening, So we went to our fav. local bar and met them. A very cute older couple....now i say older because they are both 40+ I am 41 and my bride is 25.. so i consider myself younger..........He is playing around with the Mrs around the pool table playing tag ass etc. His Mrs is LOL becoming jealous ( i dont blame her and understand) We talked a bit and i told her if i was 45 and had a chance to hook up with a 25 year old like her id be all over it also..........

Sorry dude, but what the hell were you thinking? If you are 41 and your wife is 25 there might be a point where you are in her positition. Who knows, maybe you already are. ;)

Lets not make this pitty time for anybody or me. The conversation was more of understanding her POV and that sometimes guys act this way. SHe looked at me understandingly. and agreed.

After all guys its about each of us watching each other enjoy life and love........If my wife hooks up with a young oily bohunk I am happy for her and enjoy

When she sees me hooking up with her young friends she is happy for me......

Calling me out for not having pitty is just wrong......the idea of swinging to me is letting my SO enjoy.........

The lady I was talking to understood this and was getting ready to enjoy me..while i maybe 41 i dont look it and I have a helluva lotta fun.........

I think it better her see it for what it is then anything else.....

Besides that she knew our ages before we ever met and saw our pics.........

We talked a bit and i told her if i was 45 and had a chance to hook up with a 25 year old like her id be all over it also..........

LOL, when I read that I honestly said WOW. Now, I'm 35 and pretty darned confident; however, if you would have said this to me that would probably have been near the end of the evening. That honestly was a very rude and insensitive comment to make to a woman in her 40s. I would have been quite rude and insensitive in my reply I'm sure.

It has nothing to do with seeing pics and knowing your ages....and everything to do with her hubby possibly acting out of line b/c he's over-excited and her not necessarily wanting to put a damper on his enthusiasm by telling him to knock it off. Then add in the other's guy's (your) comments that could be construed as 'yeah, all men act like dogs when confronted with a hot young thing'. I would have been feeling pretty low about that time.

Did you ever hear back from them? Was she drinking too much and that what contributed to her illness that evening? What about your no shows on Friday?

Maria :kissface:

Lets not make this pitty time for anybody or me. The conversation was more of understanding her POV and that sometimes guys act this way. SHe looked at me understandingly. and agreed.

After all guys its about each of us watching each other enjoy life and love........If my wife hooks up with a young oily bohunk I am happy for her and enjoy

When she sees me hooking up with her young friends she is happy for me......

Calling me out for not having pitty is just wrong......the idea of swinging to me is letting my SO enjoy.........

The lady I was talking to understood this and was getting ready to enjoy me..while i maybe 41 i dont look it and I have a helluva lotta fun.........

I think it better her see it for what it is then anything else.....

All in fun guy. Nobody called you out.

That's what smileys are for. Relax.

Calling me out for not having pitty is just wrong......

Interesting choice of words...

I didn't think you lacked pity. Pity is something you feel for an abused animal or a stupid person trying to work an ATM.

I'm suggesting, instead, that you lacked class. To suggest that a man would automatically go for a 25-year-old over a woman in her 40s is silly. Personally, I am attracted to an attractive woman, regardless of when her birth certificate was carved out of stone... :lol:

"Of course your husband is after her. She's 25 and you're... Well, errr... Old."

Those are the kind of words that should precede court-ordered enrollment in charm school.

Spoomonkey

Very well put Spoomoney, couldn't agree more.

You (the OP) acted like a dick....and you made it seem that automatically age is a factor in attractiveness...it's not. Your job is to make the woman you are playing with feel attractive...not the opposite.

If that was me I would have given you a right bollicking then and there!

SLAM!!

Guess I was wrong. :)

I doubt his foot in mouth comment was intentional. I think he's just clueless as to how somebody would take a comment like that.

He might find out soon enough.

I am 41 and my bride is 25.. so i consider myself younger

So if I hang out with a play partner of 22, can I be younger too? I know...I'll get to know a barely 18 and maybe I'll be too young to drink! :lol:

I admit you don't sound like a mature >40 male to me :rollseye:

I can see its bash me time for a comment that was only heard by two.. I tried to relay the jist and the tone. It was not taken rudely, she appreciated the discussion. She didnt find as horrible as you guys do.....

The only thing i can is that I cannot relay to you ALL how the convo went.

I wish you would just take my word it was taken well and we did have fun flirting......

It seem many of you are taking up on the bashing (TRIBBLES) of me for my inability to communicate how it went.........

Pretty standard for forums.......you dont know me I dont know you and we try to type and communicate via a written word...so all i can say is flame guys.......enjoy the bashing........

What I said to her was not rude and not taken harshly........You had to be there! Maybe some of you should be there... LOL

Cheers guys......I will refrain from posting for a while.. I seem to upset some very delicate with this ONE post..............

Is it possible to for people like tribbles to NOT start bashing.. rather maybe trying to ask a question or try to understand.......UGH

the one thing i hate about forums........

Cerberus....

I guess being told that being with a young person is not the fountain of youth is bashing you in some way?

I find if a post makes me squirm, feel uncomfortable or defensive - it's usually because it's right & I'M the one who doesn't want to face that.

I feel the same way when some 21 yr old tells us, "I'm with a much older partner and that makes me feel like I'm older and more mature than the young kids my age".

I tend to figure a young person who says that does not have the years of experience to know how that sounds. But a old person who says it...well...

It does tend to come down to the words one chooses when posting and how hard it is to communicate concepts in small posts that don't add up to a normal 1:1 type conversation.

I will grant you that, a young person who hangs around a senior center and listens, can learn more than one who doesn't. And that may equal a more mature youth. A person working at a preschool may learn to take a pov of a young child. A college professor, will be exposed to the different views from the young adult. And a person married to someone much older/younger may find themselves more in tune with younger/older thoughts and ideas. And it may very well make that person come across as more mature or more immature than their stated age.

Does that clarify my thoughts better?

Interesting choice of words...

I didn't think you lacked pity. Pity is something you feel for an abused animal or a stupid person trying to work an ATM.

I'm suggesting, instead, that you lacked class. To suggest that a man would automatically go for a 25-year-old over a woman in her 40s is silly. Personally, I am attracted to an attractive woman, regardless of when her birth certificate was carved out of stone... :lol:

"Of course your husband is after her. She's 25 and you're... Well, errr... Old."

Those are the kind of words that should precede court-ordered enrollment in charm school.

Spoomonkey

LOL, I'm with what the purple monkey said.

:nono:Cererbus,

You don't have to leave lol. Everyone has a right to their opinion, as we give you the right to yours. I'm telling you; I'm a woman. You never let anyone see you sweat........she would NEVER allow you to see her feelings hurt by the comment regarding if you had a chance to be with a 25 year old you'd jump at the chance.....and I'm sure that you were joking. You have to know women though. Its just a no no to ever say something like that to a woman. We are already in competition with each other naturally to an extent, so for you to say such a thing is a no no. We went to the club with another couple for instance. The hubby was into this adorable lady, all good. I walked up behind him and he jumped; so I jokingly said "who did you think I was?" He pointed to her and said "I was hoping you were her"....:nono::nono: Bad Idea. Even though he was joking it was not the same after that. And he tried to buddy up to me after; wasn't happening lol. Yeah, you can't say things like that to women even in jest. We aren't ganging up on you. But we women have usually been there and know how the other wife felt. Thats all we're saying.

I think The best to play with is your wifes best friend, as the turkish i think they are not sooo open minded to swing i dont know the good but i heared that, as i work in tourism sometimes i see people from all over the world so i dont think that the turkish are the wright couple. wish u good luck finding another couple

Sorry your weekend was a wash, but it did sound like you dodged some real lose-lose situations there.

As to the age comment, I would not have been offended but I would NOT have been impressed by it, either. Then again, my hubby at 34 would've had more self-control than to slobber all over a younger/hotter woman in public like that. (shrugs)

Don't forget to use your club manners here also and how you communicate to others here. We always talk about how wonderful and nice swingers are, we need to keep that in mind.

You might be bashing a potentiel playmate in the future.

Hey guys I love you all and hope for the best.

I am certain my com skills stink... but please know The conversation was not as I wrote it and was taken well.. I just dont know how to tell you it went......

Any WHO... lets carry on and forgive my inability to communicate the exact conversation ............

Basically the weekend was a flop LOL and thats all there is to it.....