Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6

Thread: Black Fetish

Previously of MichiganCouple
    Post Thanks / Like
    Status
    Single Male

Originally posted by bear_n_bunny
    I know I'm going to get flamed for this, but based on my observations over the years in gyms and workout facilities, black men do tend to have good sized tools, bigger than what the average white boy might be packing. Of course, the caveat is that those men that did tend to have the ubiquitous Black Dick of Death were generally VERY black.

Now, was this always the case? No. But it does appear to be a common trend among black men who look to have little or no caucasian in their ancestry.

Bottom line; so what? Do I give a rat's ass? Hell, no. There are all sorts of physical traits that people of different ethnic backgrounds have. BFD.

As for why some women have this thing about having sex with a black man, all the women I've talked to over the years who have done it (and who were honest about it), all said it was mainly a combination of that skin tone contrast that's been mentioned, along with the "forbidden fruit" aspect. Bear in mind that these women were all around my age. That is, we came of age in the 1960s and early 1970s, right on the cusp of the civil rights movement. People's attitudes, especially among the then young, were different than now. People who came of age in the 1980s and '90s I can't really speak to.

(And anyone who thinks this is "racist", in the words of the immortal Crow T. Robot, "BITE ME!"...

Bear
    FLame Flame Flame,

Just didn't wanna dissapoint ya.

John

Purveyors of Perviness ionsawmill's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Status
    He's Bisexual She's still thinking about it. They are happily married!
    SLS Handle
    ionsawmill

Originally posted by austxmark
    Again, sorry for the unwarrented attacks, I need to keep my thinking clear and stop being so muddle-headed.
    We're cool. No problem. It's a hot topic.
    IonSawmill@Yahoo.com
    He is "Tainted Homily" - She is "Deal Earner"

Post Thanks / Like
    Status
    Single Male

Yeah we cool bro

John boy

Swingers Board Addict windsor4fun2's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Status
    M half of Couple
    SLS Handle
    sjjesse2

Originally posted by Flori_DAMAN
    FLame Flame Flame,

Just didn't wanna dissapoint ya.

John
    Should have used the new smilies John.
    flamethrow
    flamethrow
    flamethrow

Jesse

Post Thanks / Like
    Status
    Single Male

Originally posted by windsor4fun2
    Should have used the new smilies John.
    flamethrow
    flamethrow
    flamethrow

Jesse
    flamethrow

TOo good flamethrow

Swingers Board Addict bear_n_bunny's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Status
    Happily Married Couple
    SLS Handle
    bear_n_bunny

Originally posted by Flori_DAMAN
    flamethrow

TOo good flamethrow
    OK, here's some back at ya, Ace...

flamethrow

flamethrow

flamethrow

Bear

Post Thanks / Like
    Status
    Single Male

Originally posted by bear_n_bunny
    OK, here's some back at ya, Ace...

flamethrow

flamethrow

flamethrow

Bear
    Is this a flame war?

Julie has an answer fro everything.

John

flamethrow flamethrow flamethrow

samanthaUK

Default Black fetish

you should deffinatly go for it, i did nearly 2 years ago, my husband watches nearly every time. we both look forward to these " monthly treats ". in genaral the black guys you find in ad's, that are prepared to service wives infront of thier hubby's, are confidant because of thier greater size. maybe the " normal " sized ones don't provide this service...

Here to Stay
    Post Thanks / Like
    Status
    Couple/Single Male

SamanthaUK is right, most black guys who advertise do so on the basis that the woman is looking for a well hung black man. So the belief that most black men are big tends to be born out by swinger's experiences on the scene.

As a vwe guy in an interracial cple I often play solo. It gives me a buzz that women regard my body and cock as some kind of fetishised object. As far as I am concerned I am just me, not pandering to any stereotype.

Women looking for single men are also looking for something they don't have in their relationship - younger or much older, gym fit, upscale or working man etc a whole range of fantasy attributes. So what. It's a brief fantasy for a night.

Cples tend to look for others they feel a great deal in common - looking for a mirror of themselves and not difference. So as an interracial cple we have found few white cples in the UK responding to our ads and now tend to find a majority of black/interracial cple interest. Which is a shame as our 'mirror' is not based on skin colour but on other more important factors.

White women into black men should definitely go for it but in controlled circumstances. Picking up men in bars is crazy I think - how do you know they can perform or be cool about it?

Group meets or finding experienced blk men who regularly advertise is your best bet. Initially the white cple (who have had few encounters with blk men) have to get over the fear barrier and realise this guy is going to be pretty normal and not some cipher out of Mandingo. If everything proceeds on mutual respect then you limit the options for failure. Swap numbers and pics and expect the same.

Good luck
    and we still love it

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6