Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: do white women enjoy swinging with black men?

Default Re: do white women enjoy swinging with black men?

Quote Originally Posted by Wildthingplus
    In response to Jncc and janaandjames: Anyone who uses the term "Negro" the way you do is just plain white trash. How can you be so disgusting? It's offensive. This forum is for fun, not for speading your Nazi trash!

I don't think it was meant to be hurtful. I thought it was funny. We as black people (yes, the mr. is black and the mrs. is white) need to lighten up a bit with a lot of this racist stuff. Just cuz someone makes a slightly off color joke, black people tend to blow it out of proportion. I would like to apologize on behalf of all of the lighthearted black folks out there!

oh that little green lady from mars
    took me on a trip to the stars
    she said thers nothin sweeter
    than to have a human peter
    oh that little green lady from mars

Perfectloverman (TeeHee!) modestly asked:

WHICH RACE OF MEN HAS GIVEN YOU THE MOST SEXUAL SATISFACTION AND WHY? BE HONEST !!!

I asked Mrs. Alura this question.

She said her greatest sexual satisfaction has been with a 5'3" mixed-breed Native American. Go figure...

Why? Probably because he didn't consider himself a "perfect lover."

Mr. Alura
    Last edited by Alura; 04-10-2006 at 11:42 AM.
    "They may call me a rube and a hick, but I'd a lot rather be the man who bought the Brooklyn Bridge than the man who sold it."
    óWill Rogers

Hello
    I cant speak for all white women. But I love to swing with black men. we are,older, been swinging many years.wwwwwwwwwe have 3 regular black men on our list,

My wife and I are white, and she is a magnet for attention from most black men she encounters (sorry to sound sterotypical, but it's her booty). I know she finds black men who are of mixed color attractive, and some fully black men attractive, but she doesn't want to have sex with any black men. I've asked her why she doesn't want to if she finds them attractive, and she says it's because of the way they treat her in bed in the past, before she met me. I have no idea what that really means, but I don't press the issue. I have heard that before though from other women when the subject has come up. Maybe too rough? I dunno.

We have played with numerous black men and couples it all depends on how we hit it off. It is just exciting for MrsPlaytime to see the contrast in the color of skin, that is a turn on for her but not the only thing. There is alot more to a person than their skin. We also have white men and couples that we play with also.

In the over 6 months that I (and my hubby) have been reading this board, this topic seems to come up like clock work every 2 weeks/month. I decided to put in my two cents, and then forever avoid these threads.

I've had sex with around 30 guys in my lifetime, the last being my hubby. Out of those 30 some odd guys, 5 of them happened to be black. From my experience, they were no better/bigger than the rest of them. In fact, the black guys I slept with happened to think they were god's gift to white women, which was definately not the case. I know many of my girlfriends feel the same way. Just because you happen to have dark skin, doesn't mean that all white women are going to croon over you, and beg for it.

Not that size really matters, but I'm very fortunate that hubby has a big 7" thick piece of meat between his legs, and god does he know how to use it! Yummy! facelick I don't need to be on some quest to find the perfect big cock, because I already have it all to myself.

As an interracial couple, I'm a blk man and my wife is white. We have found that being able to have your own preferences and choices are the best. Sometimes what people write in a profile "no black men" to me sounds harsh however its their choice. We love all women however I prefer white women, does that mean I wont be with another woman no, its just a preference.....we love the contrast in skin colors. As far as what we have to offer I think too much is placed on color and size of penis as it relates to color. Once we understand the sensual makeup of a woman, the art of foreplay, being erotic then it matters not what race one is........its about pleasing the woman.

Mr. Oreophxation

Color makes no difference to me, I think everyone has something to offer, I think a lot of the problem for some people is they associate a bad experience with the color of the person they had it with. I think eventhough my wife and I both have black friends, coworkers, etc. that sexually she had a bad experience that turned her off, perhaps like what Coupleinidaho described, but again I didn't pry so I'm not really sure, just guessing here.

Me personally, I've slept with every color under the sun as far as women go, but with men only white and hispanic. Haven't met a black guy who I was compatible with, but that might be because my interests and lifestyle (non-sexual) is about as far removed from what (generally speaking of course) black men would want to be around in terms of music, hobbies, activities, etc. If I met a black man who I clicked with though I'd be interested.

P.S. having been in the military however, I know for a fact that the thing people say about black men all being hung is a myth, sure many are, but no more so than any other color.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4