naughtywifeplay

Pregnant/Lactating and Swinging

Hi everyone. I wasn't sure if I should post this here or in the Fetish section;

I am a MF that has been swinging (on and off) for about 6 years. Hubby and I have mainly been meeting guys (as he really likes watching) and have had some LTRs. I am now pregnant so we haven't been swinging. What is the consensus of pregnant women swinging?- Are there women that do and do guys like it? With hormones running wild, I am usually horny all the time. So this would be a great time to have an extra lover! :) I know a lot of guys find pregnant women sexy.

What about after the baby? I have this overwhelming desire to have my breasts sucked (while lactating) while I am being fucked.

Has anyone else 'played' during this time?

Thanks,

Natalie

Never have played with a pregnant lady and have never sucked on a womans tits who is lactating. No desire to on my part, but I know that there are guys out there who would love the chance. I'm sure you'll be able to find guys up for both of those.

We went to our local swing club one time and as I was waiting for Katrina to finish putting her clothes in the locker and come out so we can go into the play rooms a naked pregnant lady walked past. Total mood killer for me, it kind of freaked me out, not sure why. Pregnant women don't freak me out and I am sure I'll be happily fucking Katrina whenever she ends up pregnant, but something about a pregnant woman (at least 7 or 8 months pregnant) at the swing club kind of freaked me out. Just a personal thing, there is nothing wrong with it if you're into it and you find others that are.

I would really suggest being extra careful playing while preganant. What I mean is that you are always taking a chance in a nonmonogamous(where is the spell chack when you need it) and it is one thing to be taking that chance on yourself but to be taking that chance with your unborn child is something else entirly. We wouldn't look down upon others doing that but it would not be something we would be willing to do ourselves. have fun if that is what you decide to do but be careful.

Mrs. WS and I did not play while she was pregnant last time because we weren't in the lifestyle then. But, we got into it while she was still breast feeding and she was absolutely in demand by men. It was incredible to watch them flock to her at parties when she'd whip-out a tit.

In the past, I've said that we wouldn't play if she was pregnant, but a couple years down the road we probably feel different about it, probably because we are more secure in the whole open relationship situation than we were then.

Congratulations on the pregnancy!!! As the female half of the couple I wouldn't be put off by pregnant lady. Having been pregnant three times myself I (personally) wouldn't have an issue playing with a pregnant couple. K on the other hand would probably be a bit more reserved.

I've known a few men that would jump at the chance so I don't think you'll have an issue finding one. I would agree that you should be extra careful about play partners though.

As far as after, we've had limited experience and we got into this while breastfeeding. None of the people we've played with have had a problem with breast milk. Those who were into it or didn't care were all over the boobs, those that weren't just stayed away from them.

Good luck and TC!

Congrats on the pregnancy! And I can say from our experience pregnant women are sooooo sexy! We would definitely not be turned off by it. We were not into the scene when we were pregnant, but since have played with 2 that were and also lactating. I myself love to play with milking breast. it is just something very unique.

But as was mentioned previously... be sure to still use protection if you do decide to swing, you are very susceptible to infections and can cause issues with the baby. But other than that... enjoy the extra hormones!! And if you are in this area... you have a willing play pal here to help you with your lactating...::P:

One couple who we played with quite a bit was pregnant. I will admit that having sex with her was a little different, but I got over it in a hurry. She was about 7 months pregnant, so she bulged quite a bit.... I felt I had to be careful with my beer belly...LOL

I agree with most of the posts above about pregnant or lactating women being in demand at the clubs. It certainly was true for the one really beautiful pregnant swinger we had at our club in INDY. As far as I know, she didn't take any special precautions in the 7th and 8th month, but she sure did get laid a lot. At that time she wasn't (I think) into gang banging, but after the baby was born she regularly did 25 guys per night.

OK, as a man who has never had children, or a pregnant wife, that's one thing I almost missed out on.

But, I did have one lady who was still lactating after her child was born and got the chance to experience it.

Wow! I loved it too!

So, if it's something that sounds hot to you, and you can allow men to experience it too..., why not?

I know I'd sure be interested!

Having been a "dad" three times over, I have had the luxury of sex with a pregnant lady (not often - her idea :sad: ) But happily, I have had the opportunity to satisfy my thirst for hot milk many times over :facelick: as my wife could respond with copious volumes of milk and she liked nursing. I'm sure there are lots of adverse things that could happen during sex while preggers so being careful is good advice but having said that you would want to be careful in your choice of partners and what you do with them anyway, wouldn't you. Sharing your milk with the many eager men who will want some won't hurt anybody as long as you can produce when it's time to feed baby.

I'd do it, but it would have to be with a woman that I know. If I met a pregnant swinger, and we hooked up a few months later, I'd be comfortable with that. But I don't think that I could visit a club on Friday at 2000, and be involved with a pregnant woman by 2045.

Lactation, OTOH, is hotter than fire. I've only met a couple of women who could express breast milk. After a few hours of play, I had to remind myself that it wasn't a permanent condition. It's hot, really hot. :o

An acute developing HSV2 infection (that's herpes) can be fatal to a newborn, disfiguring, or debilitating.

Baby then swing with strangers.

As for the lactation thing, I don't have a lactation fetish and would like to know ahead of time if leakage is expected. Obviously some men do so you should be good there.

naughtywifeplay said:
What is the consensus of pregnant women swinging?- Are there women that do and do guys like it?

I can't say from experience. Most couples/women that are with child, actually take a break at this "special time".

As a man, my feelings of being around women who are pregnant.

The first thing that comes to my senses are protection, and a sense of caring. That seems pretty natural for some reason...... Male instincts I'll presume. But none the less, those two things override allot of sexual desires.....

But I also feel a sense of sexuality. I know it happened with my own wife Mrs.fun. The sexual desires were incredible back in our child bearing days. Even now, seeing a woman who is pregnant brings back those feelings in a way. Kind of like, knowing a woman with child would have special needs. Things would be more intimate and soft. Assuring a woman who feels like her body is at times, totally out of proportion. I think women feel sometimes we men aren't interested. Like they have something wrong, or have lost their desirability.... When actually, our first senses tell us, sex is out of the question. Its wrong.... your pregnant :nono:. We need to protect the woman with child. It's all about your needs and comfort first. Then, forgetting that you still want to feel desirable, sexual.

I'm thinking sexually, more on a sensual way with soft touching and caressing. Show me a pregnant woman who wouldn't love a foot massage followed by some kind words of affection, toward how desirable she really is. Light kissing, over her entire body, paying attention to the erotic zones like her breasts. I know of a few special spots that are very arousing to a woman.

Truth is, we men are still horny. Pregnant women do have a special glow. Call it what you will. I would think a woman who is pregnant and swings, still has sexual desire. I would think swinging, would be with partners that are a bit closer, emotionally and intimately. I could imagine a pregnant woman dressed in a sexy nighty, wanting to feel good about herself, her out of proportionate state. As a man, those desires are attainable.... I think allot of guys and even husbands, forget or overlook a woman's needs.... Because of the primary directive of protection. Funny that a pregnant woman can interpret that as not caring, and feel undesirable. Call me wishy washy I don't care, can't change how I feel :cool:

O.k. so lets see another reality of sex while with a pregnant woman that can't be left out. As a guy lets face it, plain and simple. Having sex with any woman who is capable of getting pregnant involves the risks of fatherhood. That does hamper some of the sexual experience. Take for instance birth control. Have sex without it, and there is a certain worry. Since the days of the "PILL", sex has a new meaning for both genders. I know I have talked to many men about sex with a pregnant partner, and most say. "Well, there is no risk of pregnancy" followed by a crude joke. Personally, I feel different, but a good joke is a good joke, at times.

Personally, I think some guys miss something extraordinary though.....

With hormones running wild, I am usually horny all the time. So this would be a great time to have an extra lover! I know a lot of guys find pregnant women sexy.

Some do, like me, and would be giving to a woman's needs. Then there are some who actually have a relief of the fact that there is no way possible, of getting a woman pregnant. It does take away the fears men have of responsibility. You know, the what happens "IF" :eek:

This may sound wrong, but take for example Mrs,fun is no longer capable of pregnancy. She is by all means, attractive, sexual, erotic. What guy in their right mind wouldn't choose her over a woman that might get pregnant. We do get asked this question by younger men mostly. When its stated that those days are over for us, its followed by another question. " Would I have to wear a condom ? " Their hoping not..... What guy in the world thinks, "Oh goody goody, I get to wear a rubber' ???..... None we know of..So far

I think what I'm getting at, is with swinging pregnant women. Communication would still be important. I have only the experience of being with my own wife. I would think if a play partner who is going through this "special time". Who wanted to have sex with me personally. Would be very much worth talking about. What can I say, there is nothing wrong with it....

What about after the baby? I have this overwhelming desire to have my breasts sucked (while lactating) while I am being fucked.

Has anyone else 'played' during this time?

This seems to be a big difference in topic for me.

Natalie, I cant say I have had the pleasure other than with Mrs.fun back in the day. Now the way you said this, just makes me horny as a mother fucker(seriously,no pun intended) I'm just a regular guy :D If a woman said this to me just as you did...... A big grin, and BOING. Sorry, you made it happen...:hahaha:

Back some time ago I started this thread: Let's Talk Titty Nipples. Actually, because I had a few things to find out about other people/women. I felt that this topic was a way for me to understand how we all felt different sensations. Especially, in the nipple area. Like I said, I don't have much sensation. I find it intriguing though, to understand not only how my wife likes and enjoys nipple play/arousal. But, also understand how other partners enjoy this. Its was kind of like a new thing for me to understand. Without nipple understanding/feelings.. I wondered how I was doing with my techniques. I know my wife would tell me I do fine, but what about other women ? I have heard her comment after we have played with friends. Some guys "get it" just right. And some are rather rough, to plain annoying. I hate to think what I do was the latter... My wife says I pay attention..... Sometimes, I don't know..... I just like other peoples/women's enjoyment...

I'd be more than happy to play with a pregnant single (or spoken-for) lady. I have a whole Yahoo group devoted to this.

Plus, offering to nurse anyone who's interested is always a plus. Seeing a woman on a play-date that comes prepared with an easy-access nursing bra as part of the sensual treats on-offer that night...