mckinneycpl

Pregnant swinger?!

My husband and I are new to the swinger scene, we have not met anyone yet, have not gone anywhere yet. :( We are expecting our 4th child right now and were wondering if there are any others out there like us, and whether or not we would be accepted or welcome?

What are you looking for within swinging? Everyone is going to have different attitudes... some will be turned on by the fact that you are pregnant others will be turned off. It's about going and having fun yourselves.

Here's some past threads on the topic:

7 months pregnant and wanting to soft swing

Swinging while pregnant?

Do pregnant women swing?

Is it taboo to swing while pregnant?

Thanks for the quick reply. After doing some reading I guess we ae more into a soft swinger?? We want a female third with us and realize that its not as easy to find as it sounds.

It's still great to have you on the board! I hope you'll stick around and keep reading. After a quick check of the links that Julie gave you, I think you'll have your fill of info. on your original topic! :lol:

And good luck with child number 4!!

Mrs. FLKeys

We were contacted by a pregnant swinger (7 months). I have to admit that we were not comfortable. But...there are people who will probably be turned on. To each his or her own :). Good luck!!

We are currently 7 mos. pregnant ourselves, and while I find it very sexy, we would feel way to wierd about swinging right now. We still socialize and keep in touch with our lifestlye friends, and flirt all the time, but we are going to wait and make good on our innuendos once the baby is old enough to spend the night with the grandparents.

Oh heck yeah!!!

Why do we find pregnant women sexy. Is it the fertile form of a woman, or the subconcious knowledge that she is sexually active. Or some preconcieved victorian taboo. Maybee I am allowing the upper brain to do too much thinking on this one. Whatever the reason, the sight of an expecting woman does it (shwing)!!!!!!

We had been talking to a couple who found out they were expecting, so they put contacts on hold -- their profile even reflects the fact that they are out of commission until the fall.

We were contacted by another couple who did not share with us that they were expecting -- not only expecting, but his poor wife was in the hospital on bedrest! During the IM conversation he mentioned this ... it caused me to take pause and wonder if his wife even knew what he was up to. By his conversation and questions, it was clear he was looking to get his rocks off. I simply told him good luck, and let us know when he AND his wife were back into the "swing" of things.

I know some women feel sexy and horny when they're pregnant. I felt neither. I felt like a beached whale. Because of my own self-feelings, I would not find it attractive to swing with a pregnant couple. Mr. Fun also looks at pregnant women with admiration and as mothers, not as sexy women.

We wouldn't swing with a pregnant couple.

For each his own, I reckon. That's what is so cool about being "open" to variety :)

Hi Everybody,

Because of health trouble Laurie was never able to carry a child to term.

Maybe that's part of the reason why I find pregnant women smoking hot. Unfortunately the only pregnant swinger couple we know are unacceptable because we don't much care for the quality of their relationship with each other. :(

If we could find a pregnant swinger couple with a solid relationship and fun personalities I would have a blast.

Welcome to the lifestyle. Those that wouldn't be comfortable with a pregnant lady need only wait a few months and the "problem" will sort itself out. :)

In the mean time there's plenty of us who find fertility very sexy.

Have fun!

Never swung with a pregnant mother--have swung with nursing mothers. omg. nothing in this universe like it--end of story.