Hi There,

My wife and I are both new to this, and are interested in swinging. The thing is that she is currently almost 8 months pregnant. I am incredibily turned on by her tummy, but I wonder if others would be hesitant in swinging with a preggo woman. What are your thoughts on this?

I would think that there are many couples that would be ok with this.

It seems to me so far that the swinging comminuty is one of the most accepting groups of peopel I've met so far.

Just as always, keep safety in mind.

Honestly we would not swing with a pregnant couple. But that's just us. For us, pregnancy is a very special "couple" time. We're not turned-off by pregnant women at all, though. They are sexy! Mrs. WS has said time and again she has never been hit on more by men then when she was pregnant.

Now the only thing we haven't considered, and it hasn't ever come around, is if it was a couple we had been playing with prior to pregnancy and they still wanted to play. That may be different. :confused: A couple we know well did get pregnant, but playing during that time never came into the picture. If it ever does with someone I'll update this post. ::P:

Mr. WS

I would have no problem playing with a prgnant woman. The only problem for me is finding the opportunity.

Pregnancy is a beautiful time in a woman's life. IMO, it makes her even more sensuous. I (and we, I believe) would not have a problem with it.

Check out the archives on Pregnancy and Swinging. Some would do it, others would not.

Welcome to the board.

~SS

We would not, but only because STDs can be pretty bad (read: potentially fatal) for a baby just being born. We can accept the STD risk for ourselves, but not for the kidlet.

Boris

I don't think I could play with a very pregnant woman. If she wasn't showing or showing very little it wouldn't be a problem. But my husband I'm not sure I'll have to ask (you've got me curious). I'm not even sure why but I don't think I would want to.

Just my opinion...

We wouldn't have an issue if it was someone we already knew. But I know we wouldn't want to start out with someone who was pregnant. And I would NOT swing if I were pregnant. Just too risky.

We would not, but only because STDs can be pretty bad (read: potentially fatal) for a baby just being born. We can accept the STD risk for ourselves, but not for the kidlet.

Boris

Agree 100%

Hi There Everyone,

Thanks for all your input, we really appreciate it. We have talked it over and decided that while swinging won't be out of the questions during the last 6 or so weeks, we will keep it to oral swap, without any penetration from another male. That is, if the chance comes up, we'll have to see where things go from here;)

Just thought I'd let ya'll know, thanks again for your advice/experience :)

Mr_Looking