..R&M..

Is it taboo to swing while pregnant?

Taboo or no?

I ask this because I'm currently 6-7 months pregnant and like stated before my husband and i are curious and interested in a threesome (for now, possibly a couple later). And we would like to attend one of the socials/parties we've read that are coming up, but wondering if we would be frowned upon right now because i am pregnant.

Has anyone seen any pregnant ladies at any of the events?

I'm almost positive my husband would be turned on even more to see me with another woman while I'm pregnant, let alone seeing me with another woman normally.

Thanks for your input!!!

We've seen pregnant women at parties, so they do attend. I think many, like us, probably have a certain "specialness" between the couple during pregnancy, but there are those that do. In fact, we've never been presented with that situation, but we may if the chemistry was right. At least you can attend the party and meet people for later. :D

Mr. WS

My .02

I've been involved in a MFM with a friends wife when she was pregnant and likewise a MFM when my wife was pregnant. These were VERY good friends of ours who we knew for a number of years and who we have played with many many times as a couple. Still I felt a bit odd with his wife while she was pregnant and I did it for her far more than for myself.

We haven't seen pregnant women at any parties but we have heard of it from other friends and the general consensus was it was very odd. To us it just doesn't seem to be the right time for looking for new partners.

It all boils down to YOUR comfort level.

There will be those that you meet that are put off by it, but you will also meet those that don't mind, and some others who are genuinely turned on by it.

For us, we agree with WesternSwing and Chicup ... not for us. Personally, I think a pregnant couple is in the midst of a very special and personal time for THEM ... and though I can no longer get pregnant, if I were able to, I couldn't swing during the pregnancy. For me (us), this would be a close, bonding time between us as a couple, and I don't like to share very intimate emotional moments with others.

My wife and I swinged when she was pregnant until the ninth month. Our preferences were MMF and gangbang. The frustrating part about swing club was not enough single men to gang bang her. So we tend to host in our own place with a few men we meet at the club who were into pregnant women. But if you are interest in FFM or partner swapping then you won't have problem finding extra women or willing couples at most swing club.

I find that swinging while pregnant is not only an exercise in bad taste but it is also a blatant act of disregard for the health of your unborn child. No matter how safe you are, swinging carries a real STD risk. Ever seen pictures of newborns that have been ravaged by a STD infection? A decent portion of them die in an unspeakable fashion. Cant you keep your pants on for a couple of months and be sure that you do not endanger an innocent party?I suggest you do a search and read about the potential risk to your unborn child and view some actual pictures of the horrific results of newborn STD infection before you decide to engage in such activities. I am all for swinging/group sex as long as the only potential risks are for the consenting adults that decide to engage in it. I am very opposed to deciding to endanger your unborn child when it obviously cannot have a say in the situation. Even if you know the people and are fairly sure that they are safe you still can't be sure. People are not always 100% honest and forthright, especially when it comes to sexual habits/behaviors.

Hyde

I think that going to a social or dance while pregnant would be ok (pregnant women need to get out and have fun too), I would go just to hang out with my swinger friends and get all hot and bothered, but James is that only one I would be doing anything sexual with until after the birth for 2 reasons - 1. I wouldnt play with anyone, male or female, the STD risk is just too high - and I know that you want to have a healthy and happy baby. 2. In the grand scheme of things, nine months is NOT such a long time to refrain from swinging. This is such a special and sacred time for the two of you - bringing a child that you have created together in to the world - make this time about the both of you.

Have a great time at the social - dancing is really good excerise for pregnant mommies :)

Jenn

Personally, I find pregnant women very sexy and would love the opportunity to play.

How about we not go through the personal attacks like the Naughties went through. We all know the risks. If you disagree, a simple "Not our thing due to the risks" will suffice.

As they say...different strokes..

If you are comfortable with everything...have fun! facelick

Personally, I find pregnant women very sexy and would love the opportunity to play.

How about we not go through the personal attacks like the Naughties went through. We all know the risks. If you disagree, a simple "Not our thing due to the risks" will suffice.

As they say...different strokes..

If you are comfortable with everything...have fun! facelick

Very sexy... Dito

Hi there, we had the experience of having encounters while wife being pregnant, but only soft, didn't exchange with anybody during the pregnancy, maybe this would be a good thing for you too. Keep it in mind. Take Care

:)

Should be little careful, when pregnant. They are sexy and a real turn-on. Have the new partner to be more gentle.

Good luck and don't stop enjoying.

thanks for everyones response, I will of course be more careful than normal, and i do know the dangers of stds and such. Its very possible that nothing will happen untill after the baby is born just because of when the parties are and we have been, and quite possibly will be too busy with everything going on to attend any events and/or find a someone we connect with. But i was interested in getting the diverse responses and seeing everyones views! thanks again.

Carol was still playing right up to her 8th month. I think her last encounter was just a couple of weeks before she gave birth. When we went to the club, it was amazing how popular Carol was while pregnant. She would get so much attention, and she loved it when people ran their hands all over her body. But she only did what she was comfortable doing, and people respected that and took great care when they were with her.

Danny & Carol