Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Want wife to do gangbang, what if she gets pregnant?

Default Want wife to do gangbang, what if she gets pregnant?

hi everyone, i'm new here, and never experienced swinging. i really want to try it out though, so that my wife could have sex with 3 or 4 men at once. i would like to go into her after other guys deposit their cum inside her. i dont want them to wear condoms!

reading through the posts here, i want to try to be the sloppy second, or even third, or fourth...

the question is, if she does not want to take pills to avoid pregnancy, what would u guys do, if u face the situation where she got pregnant?

i'm sorry if there are other posts like this one, but i would really like to know

Default Re: Sloppy seconds.. and pregnant!!

you're going to need some birth control, somehow. taking chances like that would be not only risky to yourselves, but also to your partners. if you didnt tell them she had no birth control, then it would be rather deceptive.

there are plenty of other birth control options, eg, diaphram, sponge, etc, which are relatively effective. of course, none are going to prevent the spread of disease, so you'd need to choose your partners carefully. here is a pretty comprehensive list : http://www.plannedparenthood.org/pp2.../birthcontrol/

sometimes, a fantasy is best left a fantasy. if you're making it a reality, make sure you check the consequences REALLY CAREFULLY before you leap over the edge. if she got pregnant, would you both(!) be comfortable with an abortion, or alternatively, fathering a child who is not your own?

maybe this might sound weird, but my wife doesnt want to take birth control pills. she wants all of us to cum inside her. i dont mind other guys having sex with her, and have their cums inside her. but regarding her being pregnant with other guy's child, i hope it wont happen that way.

she just laughed if i asked her to take birth control pills, saying that she wants only the best sperm to become her child. i guess she must have read it somewhere when she told me that german tribes have their wives shared so that the wives could produce the best offsprings.

this might sound a bit weird, and i dont know whether she's just joking or not. but i do know that she doesnt want to take the pills (for whatever reason), and she does want all of the guys to cum inside her.

i love her so much.. i wonder, how many of you guys out there dont mind fathering other guy's child? i must admit that i hope it wont come to that situation, but i do love her very much, and if that does happen, i dont know what i should do..

my wife doesnt like to use the pill either. for some women artificial hormones screw too much with their moods.

you can look at the natural methods of birth control (Periodic Abstinence — Fertility Awareness-based Methods) i posted, but of course, the woman is usually most sexually excited when she is ovulating. another option is to find men who have had a vasectomy and are not longer fertile. or that your wife gets her tubes tied, etc.

i can understand the fantasy. for some women, sperm is like a reward, and feeling it inside them really turns them on. my wife gets very hot when we have sex and there is a risk of pregnancy. but i don't think i'd do that with a stranger. anyway, is it the risk of pregnancy which turns her on, or the feeling of men cumming inside her. if it is the latter, then there are options you can explore (see the link).

you've got to deal with the consequences, so, if that is the fantasy you should have a good think about your options and the consequences before hand.

anyway, is it the risk of pregnancy which turns her on, or the feeling of men cumming inside her

i think its both.. what i didnt tell was that she really wants to have a baby. We've been married only recently, and if she does become pregnant.. well.. i guess thats the risk i have to take... i love her, and i think thats the most important thing.. i dont know about the future, but i know that now, i'll please her with every way i can.

anyone here who allow other guys to cum inside their wives, and she got pregnant with a child other than your own? please, i just want to know how you guys (if any) handle it.

I don't think your fantasy is uncommon, however it poses several risks. First of course is the pregnancy you mention. The best method is the pill or the patch. There are diaphrams and IUD's and others, but I understand their effectiveness isn't as good as the pill or patch.

The last thing you want it to bring another man's child into the world in your relationship. I would think this would not only weigh heavy on the marriage itself over time, but it would be really unfair to the child. If you never told the child you'd be lying your whole life, and if you did, what you you say? "Well, it's like this. Mom had sex with four guys at once and you were the result. We don't really know who your daddy is."

Then there is the disease factor. With just herpes they say that 40% of adults have it. Four guys, good chance two are gonna have it. And not one is gonna admit to it when he thinks he's gonna be in on a gang bang of your wife (or any other STD for that matter).

You're better-off using condoms and playing it safe. For your wife and for yourself.

Mr. WS
    "Sex is something you do, sexuality is something you are." ~ Anna Freud
    Blog: Bigger Love

WS, in terms of disease, i strongly agree that its better be safe than sorry. but, assuming the health factor is safeguarded, would you guys mind if your wife bears another guy's child? has anyone here face such situation?

Quote Originally Posted by Sex Wonderer
    WS, in terms of disease, i strongly agree that its better be safe than sorry. but, assuming the health factor is safeguarded, would you guys mind if your wife bears another guy's child? has anyone here face such situation?
    One out of three married women have at least one child that is not their husbands-but most of those men are in denial of it. Actually men who are suspicious are no more likely to have such a child than men that arent'.

The only way really to know is to get your kids paternity tested(it isn't that expensive).

It actually wouldn't surprise me if folks that swing have a lower rate of children that aren't the husband's than the general population.

Personally, I wouldn't want to raise a child that isn't mine unless it were the child of a VERY good friend(say if he died),a relative or possibly someone that had done something really heroic and noble according to my values.

That said, I think swinging is going to change a lot with cheap paternity tests and the emerging of HIV tests that are better than condoms.

Quote Originally Posted by highlander
    One out of three married women have at least one child that is not their husbands-but most of those men are in denial of it.......
    Not to hijack a thread......but where in the heck did you get that statistic? Sounds way to high to me :rollseyes

Brett (and Tammy)

Quote Originally Posted by Sex Wonderer
    Um, yeah. We would. Child bearing is between us. I have a step-daughter I've rasied since she was three, she's now eleven. I'm the only dad she has ever known. But, I went into this relationship with the understanding that I would be raising another man's child, as Mrs. WS did knowing she would be raising my daughter from a previous marriage. This is normal second marriage stuff. BUT, and this is the big BUT, this is not my wife getting pregnant in a gangbang. This is not bringing a child into this world under the cloak of deception to both the father and the child. This is an ethical issue.

If you want a gangbang without using condoms, if having numerous men cum in your wife turns her and you on, good. But don't make a child the unwitting victim of your fantasy.

That is my opinion. soapbox

Mr. WS

Quote Originally Posted by WildMiCouple
    Quote Originally Posted by higlander
    One out of three married women have at least one child that is not their husbands-but most of those men are in denial of it. Actually men who are suspicious are no more likely to have such a child than men that arent'.
    Not to hijack a thread......but where in the heck did you get that statistic? Sounds way to high to me :rollseyes

Brett (and Tammy)
    Doing some Googling I found an article on the UK Men's Movement website that states "At least one in 10 children was not sired by the man who believes he is their father" and a quote from the director of one of the seven government approved paternity labratories says "in about one case in seven, the presumed father turns out to be the wrong man."

The article doesn't mention the percentage of those that are married women who are cheating or single women with multiple partners.

Clicking on several links reveals the same 1 in 10 ratio. Interestingly almost the articles are reported on men's rights websites about fighting paternity, they all reference the same articles, there are no links to the original article, and I can't quickly find the original article through Google.

Now, I did hear the 1 in 3 ratio somewhere at one time mentioned in regards to men returning from WWII in 1945 who's wife's had children while they were deployed.

Mr. WS

Quote Originally Posted by WildMiCouple

Brett (and Tammy)
    Robin Baker's execellent book "Sperm Wars" discusses this. Baker is a professor of reproductive physiology-and was interested among other things in the exact biology of what happens during a "gang bang". Turns out there are men who reproduce quite a bit better in a gang bang situation than others-and some of them down reproduce especially well _outside_ a gang bang situation. It has to do with the peculiar characteristics of their sperm.

Another book that talks about this is The Third Chimpanzee by Jared Diamond of UCLA. That book is more available-but isn't good IMHO as Bakers.

The rate of cuckoldry varies a _lot_ among different populations. The child most likely to be someone elses is the first-the least likely the second-but the trend goes up steadily as a woman ages. Basically a lot of women get pregnant by someone and then marry someone else.

My advice to the initiator of this thread: if you _do_ want to facilitate your wife's gang bang pregnancy fantasy, select the men that participate very, very carefully. If you really are planning to help raise this child as your own, you are granting these men an enormous honor. What kind of people do you really think the world needs more off? What is this guy really going to do for your family? Is getting your wife off really the biggest thing in the world? Keep in mind, raising a child is a 21 year plus investment. I have no doubt even if you were very up front, you would have _lots_ of takers-potential child support and all. Eskimos and other peoples that do this stuff regularly really do have rules about how this stuff is done.

As far as guys, if you don't want to pay child support, quit whining and either:
    1) get a vasectomy
    2) be very, very careful who you fuck-and under what circimstances

Am I the only one vaguely horrifed by this thread?

Quote Originally Posted by WesternSwing
    I don't think your fantasy is uncommon,
    The last thing you want it to bring another man's child into the world in your relationship.
    Then there is the disease factor. With just herpes they say that 40% of adults have it. Four guys, good chance two are gonna have it.
    I think it is a common fantasy in part because a lot of tribal cultures actually do this sort of thing to get the young men to identify with the tribe. Now, they have _rules_ around it-like the child conceived this way is unlikely to be the heir of the husband for example.

Now, I can conceive of reasons why someone might want to do this. What if someone auctioned on E-bay a chance to participate in a gang bang in which the woman was likely to become pregnant. What would the "fair market" price of that be? I think a kid in the US costs about $800,000 to raise-figure $500,000 if someone was paying up front-or $125,000 for each of 4 guys. The poster is in Asia-things are a bit different there. I'm not meaning to be crass and commercial, but there are guys that just might look the other way while someone impregnates their wife. John Majors who was prime minister in the UK for example has a child with the wife of a very wealthy Arab(who knew dang well what was going on and pointedly never brought it up to his wife according to an interview with her after her husband died). I aways thought Cher's daughter Chastity looked a lot more like her manager than Sonny(i.e. what some folks will do for a record deal....).

The odds of _none_ of the guys having herpes is 1/8(unless you test them--that is .6*.6*.6*.6). Actually, I think it would be lower because the types of guys likely to participate in a condom free gang bang aren't exactly the general population. Now the odds of the lady geting herpes from this encounter is less than that, because it isn't a 100% contagious disease.

Quote Originally Posted by Chicup
    Am I the only one vaguely horrifed by this thread?

No you are not the only one.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast