Atilla

Swinging while pregnant - turn-off or turn-on?

I had noticed some posts about getting pregnant while swinging. So I was wondering what you're thoughts are about swinging with someone who is already pregnant? Is this a big turn off for you? Some people get very excited about having sex with someone who is pregnant.

Just curious that's all.

Never...nuh-uh, noway.

The way I see it is that no matter how safe you are, swinging or sex with others is always risky. Some veneral deseases are deadly to a developing fetus, as well as cause many birth defects. I am not sure why any woman would risk that? :nono:

I know that pregnancy was the horniest time in my life, and MR. Indy knew just what to do to help me through it. It was great to experience it with him.

My husband and I are always looking at adding to our family. I feel that I would not swing while pregnant. It just seems a little creepy.

when u r pregnant & hubby is not taking care of business, a girl's got 2 take care of business.

Guest smileytattoo

I had really tough pregnancies, so I didnt have much sex anyway. And although hubby thinks pregnant women are the sexiest of all, he wouldnt have sex with someone while she was pregnant.

Our question on this subject is geared more towards the women than the men. Do other women find pregnant women attractive and would they enter a relationship or sexual experience with a pregnant woman? Very curious as we are now expecting again.

I wouldn't be interested in playing with a pregnant woman. I think pregnancy is an intimate time and should be reserved for the couple.

I don't think there's anything wrong with it, it just isn't for me.

Last time we went to a club we met a couple that the woman was pregnant. It's the first time we had ever seen that. The oppurtunity didn't arise so I don't know if I would have played with her or not.

I think the female body is beautiful, even when pregnant. So, no, I wouldn't have any problems. Even my wife thinks it would be nice. I know personally, when Tee was pregnant, we had some of the best sex ever.

Pregnancy is definitely not a turn on and it would make us wonder why a couple would find the need to have sexual relations with another couple during the latter stages of pregnancy. For some reason that period seems to be important to a couple's pair bonding Why mess around with that psychological bond by introducing other people?.

There is nothing wrong with playing while pregnant. My ex wife did. It was the best time of our sexlife together. If I get marry again I would ask her to swing if she ever get pregnant. As long as you are careful and eliminate the risk of STD everything will be fine. Keep your swinging activities with people who are safe and make sure that they don't have sex with anyone else.