Please Visit These Sponsors As They Keep The Swingers Board FREE

Kasidie   Swinger Zone Central   Swing Lifestyle    Swingers Date Club    Adult FriendFinder  Swing Towns  Alt.com

The Swingers Board - The Swingers Board - The Original Swingers Lifestyle Community, forums,
    Here to Stay
    Status
    Couple
    SLS Handle
    amorvincitomnia

Default Maybe we're really wanting to be poly?

Greetings!

For years before my husband and I ever discussed swinging, we talked about how nice it would be to find another spouse(s). I kind of dismissed it as being an unattainable dream. Now that we're getting into swinging and I'm reading the poly threads here, I'm wondering if it might actually be possible.

Do most poly relationships start with singles who aren't really in the swinging lifestyle, or do they start with swingers? How do you go about -finding- people who might be open to poly relationships? Do you have any reading suggestions?

Thanks a bunch!

Mrs. Amor

Swingers Board Addict
    Status
    Couple
    SLS Handle
    askmeok1

Default Re: Maybe we're really wanting to be poly?

Quote Originally Posted by amorvincitomnia View Post
    Greetings!

For years before my husband and I ever discussed swinging, we talked about how nice it would be to find another spouse(s). I kind of dismissed it as being an unattainable dream. Now that we're getting into swinging and I'm reading the poly threads here, I'm wondering if it might actually be possible.

Do most poly relationships start with singles who aren't really in the swinging lifestyle, or do they start with swingers? How do you go about -finding- people who might be open to poly relationships? Do you have any reading suggestions?

Thanks a bunch!

Mrs. Amor
    Most monogamous folks aren't swingers...... most poly folks aren't swingers. Don't equate swinging and poly. People find people, wherever......

There are poly M&Gs .... and there are poly forums....

Swingers Board Addict TheSwingerSet's Avatar
    Status
    Couple
    SLS Handle
    swingerset

Default Re: Maybe we're really wanting to be poly?

If you list on your profile that you are interested in a LTR with either a single or couple that will open the door for conversation about poly. I have seen many peoples profiles looking for a poly type relationship.

K