View Poll Results: Do you enjoy the taste of semen and seafood?

Voters
35. You may not vote on this poll
  • I enjoy the taste of semen and seafood.

14 40.00%
  • I enjoy the taste of semen, but not seafood.

5 14.29%
  • I enjoy the taste of seafood, but not semen.

12 34.29%
  • I enjoy the taste of neither semen nor seafood.

4 11.43%
The Swingers Board - The Swingers Board - The Original Swingers Lifestyle Community, forums,
    Status
    Widower

Default Sea Food and Semen

Last night White Fox and I were feelin' groovey so we took a bottle of white Italian wine and two glasses to bed so I could give her a full body massage.

During the course of the conversation the subject turned to the "Spit or Swallow" thread. (Imagine that?) We remembered a post in which it was suggested that women who like the taste of sperm also like seafood such as oysters, mussels and escargot. (Is escargot seafood?)

Today, we thought it'd be a good itea to have a poll to find out the percentages.

What are y'all's opinions?

Alura (and White Fox)
    "They may call me a rube and a hick, but I'd a lot rather be the man who bought the Brooklyn Bridge than the man who sold it."
    óWill Rogers

Swingers Board Guide SW_PA_Couple's Avatar
    Status
    Happily married to a wild woman
    SLS Handle
    SW_PA_COUPLE

Default Re: Sea Food and Semen

Hey, Alura. This is like the trial lawyer who shoots the question at the witness box, "when did you stop beating your wife." No way to answer this without implying that I have tasted both.
    "I'll be mellow when I'm dead" ~Wierd Al Yankovic

Status
    Female
    SLS Handle
    swingersboard

I'm wondering if it's not that they like the taste of those types of seafood but are ok to the texture/ consistancy. Personally, I like to swallow, but I don't like any of the seafood you listed (my seafood enjoyment begins and ends with the basics like crab and shrimp).
    The Swinger Manual - all the info from the Swingers Board in one convenient book

Polyamory practitioner
    Status
    married male

Both of my wives like my sperm, but one, Janey doesn't like seafood. at all. She will swallow a load with gusto, but will gag at the thought of a fish sandwich. She does, however, like Cream of mushroom soup.

Status
    Couple
    SLS Handle
    mrmrsfun

Well lets see.... The sperm I've tasted, tasted more like pussy with a hint of leather recliner, except for my scientific research on my own about the pineapple theory. (which is totally bogus Imop) And Yes, I had to double dip to set the base line.

I'll eat anything that swims and lives, and so will Mrsfun.

But, getting groovy and having this conversation over a bottle of wine to confirm my thoughts, with Mrsfun, sounds like a good idea for this weekend, Al. My thanks to you and White Fox, for setting the tone....
    Last edited by fun4Ds; 09-09-2011 at 04:53 AM.

Status
    Widower

I strongly recommend it, Mr. & Mrs. Fun! It's amazing what subjects will come to mind. HeeHee.

Alura
    "They may call me a rube and a hick, but I'd a lot rather be the man who bought the Brooklyn Bridge than the man who sold it."
    óWill Rogers

Polyamory practitioner
    Status
    married male

This is really fun. Bets and Janey shared a load, this morning, and then I asked them what it tasted like. The answers were completely different. Bets says it tastes like evaporated milk mixed with sea water. Janey says it's like a mushroomy, ammonia, cold cream mixture. We got to laughing about it, because I told them that I wasn't gonna try it, so they told me that they were going to make up each mixture and I had to taste both.

Status
    Couple, Hubby to Cancuple-she

LOVE seafood... all kinds. YUMMY!

Can't say the same about semen. t9411.gif

(Disclaimer, I have only ever tasted my own, so I "may" have a limited number of samples to form the basis of my opinion... LoL)
    Cheers,
    Cancuple XOXO

Status
    Happy and horny married couple.

The Mrs will swallow occasionally but not as a rule. She really has to be in the mood for it, and when she does she never complains of the taste.
    ...and we both love seafood.