Please Visit These Sponsors As They Keep The Swingers Board FREE

Kasidie   Swinger Zone Central   Swing Lifestyle    Swingers Date Club    Adult FriendFinder  Swing Towns  Alt.com

View Poll Results: Where was the first time you swapped?

Voters
905. You may not vote on this poll
  • At their house.

260 28.73%
  • At our house.

216 23.87%
  • At a hotel/motel.

205 22.65%
  • At a club.

129 14.25%
  • Somewhere else / other.

95 10.50%
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
The Swingers Board - The Swingers Board - The Original Swingers Lifestyle Community, forums,
    Don't poke an eye out! Chris&Amelia's Avatar
    Status
    The C of C&A
    SLS Handle
    PA_Panache

Default Where was the first time?

It's time for the weekly poll!

This week's question: Where was the first time when you, as a couple, swapped partners?
    I find your ideas intriguing and I would like to subscribe to your newsletter.

Status
    Couple

Hmm, well, we had our first 4-sum at a club. The wife was more active than I was overall, but I guess that qualifies. Going to our 2nd club (new one!) this weekend. Woo -HOO!!!

Allen & Tami

Status
    Couple
    SLS Handle
    smoothmovess

Our first time was at a private party. It was about a 40-some. We had met a couple, and the man and Ms Smoothmoves shared a birthday. The party was for his birthday, and he invited us along. We were real curious about the lifestyle, and figuered this would be a golden opportunity to find out what it's all about, so we went. They all accepted the switch to a double birthday party in stride, and she got some great "presents". We had a wonderful time, and we're still good friends with a lot of the people we met there.

Registered
    Status
    Couple

The first time for us was at their house after a game of strip pool

Swingers Board Addict Mistral Wind's Avatar
    Status
    M straight F bi (couple)

Default Where was the first time?

The party was at “their house” the couple who arranged it so where do we qualify some place else or their house?

Whatever it was a load of fun! On holiday you need Sun Sea sand and sx At this party you got Fun Feeling Feasting Frolicking and Fxxg, that was nice too.
    Mistral
    THe hunger on the inside drives the hunger on the outside

XX

Swingers Board Addict

There place. The couple that helped me into the lifestyle afterward, had me and my then boyfriend up to their place. Nice house that I visited on my own a fair amount in the months after and to this day.

Brian and Jo
    Status
    Couple

Our first time was at our house. We contacted the other couple in response to their ad. We met for drinks at a local bar and as we got on well together we invited them back to our house for a swim in our pool. Of course they did'nt have swimsuits so we all stripped off and went for a swim in the nude. After we got out of the pool we started to flirt and things just progressed from there. Jo and Bob were the first to head for the bedroom but Brian and Doreen were close behind! We all had a great time together and for Jo and I the rest is history!

Brian

Swingers Board Addict Nymph an' Satyr's Avatar
    Status
    Couple
    SLS Handle
    nymphansatyr

First time- full swap- was their house- they have no kids. Works very well

First experiance in general was at a local club

Don't poke an eye out! Chris&Amelia's Avatar
    Status
    The C of C&A
    SLS Handle
    PA_Panache

Wink Somewhere Else / Other

I'm kind of curious where the "Somewhere Else / Other" voters did it. A car?

(One would think you would need a full-sized van for a foursome!)
    I find your ideas intriguing and I would like to subscribe to your newsletter.

Status
    Couple
    SLS Handle
    smoothmovess

Ok - I count 36 votes at the top of this thread, and there's only 9 responses. Sounds like somebody's holding out valuable information here.

Come on, folks. We need to know all the juicy details if this research project is gonna develop any useful answers.

Gary

BTW - we were one of the "others" in the poll. Please see our response above.

Swingers Board Addict WildFlower's Avatar
    Status
    Couple

Our first experience was at there house. We had a great home cooked meal, a few drinks to loosen up, and then played a card game of truth or dare. It was a very good experience. Always have fond memories.
    Living Life to the Fullest

Registered

Default Where was your first time

Our first time wasn't exactly and exchange of couples, but rather a threesome with a close male friend of ours. We'd been out for a few drinks and came back to our home to sit in front of the fireplace and chat. One thing led to the other and soon I was kissing another man right in front of my husband! Even more exciting, my husband was simultaneously undressing me! WOW! Our friend was going thru a painful divorce and one initially might think this might have been a "mercy" fuck, but when I wrapped my fingers around this new erection, I'll honestly tell you there was no "mercy" involved (smiles) He was huge, and all this time we had known him, we had never known......just fantastic! He remained a playmate for serveral months until a business transfer sent him to the opposite coast. Good memory and the very incident that convinced me that the lifestyle was actually a possibility of my husband and I.

Swingers Board Addict Roxysbayou's Avatar
    Status
    Married Female
    SLS Handle
    likethat

Default Re: Where was your first time

Originally posted by munchersRus
    Our first time wasn't exactly and exchange of couples, but rather a threesome with a close male friend of ours. We'd been out for a few drinks and came back to our home to sit in front of the fireplace and chat. One thing led to the other and soon I was kissing another man right in front of my husband! Even more exciting, my husband was simultaneously undressing me! WOW! Our friend was going thru a painful divorce and one initially might think this might have been a "mercy" fuck, but when I wrapped my fingers around this new erection, I'll honestly tell you there was no "mercy" involved (smiles) He was huge, and all this time we had known him, we had never known......just fantastic! He remained a playmate for serveral months until a business transfer sent him to the opposite coast. Good memory and the very incident that convinced me that the lifestyle was actually a possibility of my husband and I.
    That sounds awesome! One of my biggest fantasies is about one of my husbands good friends..he he. Sometimes I just want to grab him and rock the boat a little...lol. Hubby is definitely up for it, but I don't know how the friend would react. It might be a little weird for him. But then again....
    I put the "grrrr" in swinger baby, yeah!

--Austin Powers

Status
    Couple

One of my biggest fantasies is about one of my husbands good friends..he he. Sometimes I just want to grab him and rock the boat a little...lol. Hubby is definitely up for it, but I don't know how the friend would react. It might be a little weird for him. But then again....
    My wife has a fantasy about one of my friends too. We have joked about it with him, and he would be down with it. I am hesitant to do it though, as we are pretty good friends and I wonder what it would do for our friendship. Would things get "weird?" I know that he would keep it to himself, that is not the issues, I just wonder what it would do to our friendship. Stronger, better, worse, strange, ... ? I think that it could be OK, that it could be fun, and that we could still be great friends and just have one more thing to talk about...
    Any other people out there like to share their experience with sharing their wife with a good friend and what it did for their friendship.
    Thanks
    D

Swingers Board Addict OhioCouple's Avatar
    Status
    Married Female

We are one of the ones that answered 'other'. That is because we only partially had sex at a club, (my hubby and the wife of the other couple). While all of us were involved, two watched, two played. Later we went to the motel and all four of us played!

Lori
    Remember that human beings are complicated creatures. We like our bedtime routines but dislike routine in our bed times. - Sallie Foley, M.S.W.

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast