Please Visit These Sponsors As They Keep The Swingers Board FREE

Kasidie   Swinger Zone Central   Swing Lifestyle    Swingers Date Club    Adult FriendFinder  Swing Towns  Alt.com

View Poll Results: Do you prefer "one night stands"

Voters
913. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

259 28.37%
  • No

327 35.82%
  • Doesn't matter

327 35.82%
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast
The Swingers Board - The Swingers Board - The Original Swingers Lifestyle Community, forums,
    Swingers Board Addict little firefly's Avatar
    Status
    monogamous female half of a swinger male

Default Re: THE "LOOKING FOR ONE NIGHT STAND" SWINGERS

As far as NDN and I, we have a one hit rule. I don't play with anyone but him, but when he plays with another woman or a couple for mfm it's with the understanding that his time with the other person is a one time deal. No exchanging numbers, no dinner dates, no visiting each others homes. It's my way of feeling more secure in my relationship with him knowing that emotional attachments aren't likely to form with anyone else.

Registered

I prefer one nighters but if it develops into more then thats ok too.

Status
    Couple

Can't say we enjoy or look for the one nighters but sometimes it works out better that way, Sometimes they look and act great until they get what they want and then well as I said it's just better they don't come back.

Status
    couple
    SLS Handle
    deanncat

One night just had one, was are first time finally swinging, and when we set it up I knew it would be the only time we would do it with this man before we even met him, was very comfortable with it. It was a very good mild first time for us and I will swing again just not with same person. Maybe later will be some friends we can swing with more then once, either way dosnt' matter all is fun either way

Status
    couple

I don't know. I have to feel a connection with someone before I do anything with them. I've never had a one night stand as a vanilla single lady nor do I intend to as a swinger.

Swingers Board Addict janaandjames's Avatar
    Status
    female half of couple
    SLS Handle
    janaandjames

Some friendships have developed. But, in general we prefer one nighters. Part of the excitement of swinging for me, is meeting a new person to ... get to know
    But then, there is also a lot to be said for the idea that you are better able to please someone you know a little bit too...

Status
    Couple
    SLS Handle
    SAVANDWIN

We have moved so frequently that one nighters has been the norm and quite frankly we are fine either way. We have made some wonderful friends in the Lifestyle and we've have some incredible one night stands. We aren't here to "date" you , we don't want to be your new "best friends" and we're not having you over for a family BBQ . I don't want to know all your quirks nor annoying habits; I am NOT your wife so don't treat me like one; keep your prostrate issues to yourself, your financial issues private and don't you dare ever complain to me about your wife.
    That being said there are many people we share a more intimate level of comfort and friendship with but they are very few and far between. We do not mix our vanilla life with our private life EVER. In all our years of swinging I can count a handful of couples with whom we've shared sex but also consider TRUE FRIENDS.
    For those that seek deep intimacy with partners who are not their own I make no judgements; we all have our comfort zones but for me the word friendship means "I want you there with me when life throws me lemons not just when I'm making lemonade" and I do not want that, expect that nor need that from the lifestyle.
    If we can share a few drinks and dinner filled with intelligent conversation and a lot of laughter and we all have mutual attraction/respect that is enough for us .

Mrs Sav
    That Dumb Blonde Next Door

Status
    M. Male playing as Single... Possibly

Mrs. H and I have come to prefer one night stands to making lots of "friends" in the lifestyle. We're not looking for shopping buddies or travel companions like a lot of couples seem to be. If we hit it off, then it's a good thing, and if we play, so much the better. Afterward we will go our separate ways, and hope you do the same. This is to keep the two "us-es" as separate as possible.

Swingers Board Addict Tina and Bob's Avatar
    Status
    couple

We've gotten to the point where we have plenty of friend couples, and I have a few male singles that I can depend on and trust. Bob recently found a sorta local lady that enjoys golf as much as he does and that looks like it will be more than just a two night stand. Our one and done is more if we travel, house parties or swinger resorts down in Palm Springs area.

Status
    Male (Single / Part time sexer)
    SLS Handle
    merced209guy

Doesn't matter really..... Its swinging not marriage.... if liked by both parties then it will happen again most likely.... no expectations and NSA.... right? or do you expect to have more?//// great question :p

Status
    Couple

We have 2 couples that we play with on a normal basis, but, for the most part, we prefer the one time hookup. We aren't looking for the complications of relationships, and, being that we both have very quirky personalities, it can be hard to find people that we are compatible with on a personality level.

Status
    Couple...He posts mostly.
    SLS Handle
    sfsdcouple57106

We are not interested in 1 night stands with other couples. We would much rather prefer to have 2 or 3 couples who we can swing with, but also get together with them without there being an expectation of sex every time we're together.

Status
    Couple - she posts
    SLS Handle
    km34

We are okay with one night stands, but prefer to find people interested in repeats/friendship.

Status
    Couple, she posts
    SLS Handle
    sexb4gaming

We're okay with them in theory. In practice, our hook-ups persist until they are a regular thing.

D&D
    Status
    Couple
    SLS Handle
    dbandda

We like one night stands, but we really like our one night stands that turn into more than that. We like to meet the occasional tourist couple, working on one this weekend. Kind of enjoy the finality of the evening. But we also like meeting others we already have played with, the sex can become quite good as you get to know someone.

So we are good either way.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast