This is spurred by the thread talking about the seemingly large number of teachers that are swingers.

My guess there's a lot of swingers in education in general.

:FMF::FMF::FMF:We are retired 43 and 48. But we are hooking up with a nurse at the club on Sat

Well - Mr. Menage works in the airline industry in a call center.........Mrs. Menage is in the Adult Entertainment Industry and The Other Mrs. Menage is an administrator..................

Mr. - excavation, grading and utility contractor

Mrs. - Homemaker (is this a politically correct term????, if not, what would be?)

Well currently I am a student, I should finally finish my BA and graduate by Dec. 2008. With any luck, I will go on to get my MA or MS in Psychology and when I grow up (eh, maybe that's wishful thinking ;) ) I want to be a therapist....Dr. Ruth is getting kinda up there in age...maybe I can take over for her? :lol:

But the last 2 jobs I've had, I have worked for the cable companies (yes, yes, I know....boo boo hiss hiss.... ::P: lol)....and Jeff still does. And ironically enough, I never knew him when we worked for the same company.

Maria :kissface:

I'm a court reporter (I went to court reporting school with a lot of wild women, one of which I had my first bi experience with:facelick:)

Hubby works as a customer service rep for a home building company.

Well, it says on our profile, but..by day we're

He - college director

Her - computer geek (supervisor)

by night we're...

He - nude chef

She - pole dancer

She--Project manager: HR software (development and implementation)

He--Rancher,cowboy, sodbuster, farmer (turning Hay into hamburger)

Mr,is a master welder. and evening instructor at a tech collage.

Mrs, is a part time sales associate for a national tool company.

Guest happy420couple

We are both self employed in the Web Development / IT field, we own several closely related companies.

One of us is an administrative assistant at a local medical facility, while the other does accounts payable and human resources for a local chain of adult stores.

Construction-- Glass installer Auto, Home , Commercial!!! never know Funinthesun.....I might be replaceing your windsheild or installing mirrors in your house!! LOL:kissface:

Prettylady - Student, carpenter, karate instructor.

Dog - Army, Personal Trainer.

Your friend,

Prettylady:kissface:

I'm THE plumber for a health care facility, but do a little of everything.

Fem D is in the home care industry and all that involves.

We take care of You.

M.D.

Professional Chef, write recipes and teach cooks in restaurants as a consultant. Also do a lot of catering for private parties & affairs.:)

I'm an attorney, she's a paralegal, and we trade dirty pictures over the IM at the office.

My lover and I are both in the professional medical field. She practices and I, an RN occasionally cover in Surgery.

I looked for “Magical, snake charming, internet babe” but didn’t see it so I clicked “Other”

:D:lol:

Hugs and Hissessss,

Maria

Currently, I'm a Transporter in a hospital. No, not am EMT, that's completely different. I work in the hospital. I am also a student and will be doing something in the IT industry, provided it's not all outsourced to India and such by the time i finish.

Dennis

We're both educators: I'm a college professor and my wife is a high school teacher. We haven't met lots of other teachers in the lifestyle, nor have we yet (praise God) run into any of my former students (gasp!) or any of the parents of my wife's students (double gasp, as it's a Catholic school). We're careful about screening couples we meet on-line, but you never know whom you might see at a house party or a club. As for the idea that lots of teachers are swingers: maybe so, but I have a hard time imagining any of my colleagues doing it. Then again, they'd probably have a hard time imagining me and my wife involved in anything much more hedonistic than eating at good Italian restaurants. We've met a smattering of law enforcement folks, sales people, health care professionals, and technological wizards in our pilgrimage, but I can't say that there's been one particular employment group that stands out.

Then again, I guess there's potential for fantasy fulfillment in being a teacher. You can't spend your career in front of a classroom filled with half-dressed women aged 18-22 without developing a bit of an ache in your pants. Don't get me wrong: I'm absolutely, strictly hands-off when it comes to my students. But once they graduate, the boundaries are different. In between my marriages, I actually did hook up with a woman whom I'd taught about ten years earlier: I'd often noticed the legs that came out of her shorts, and it was a rush to get to see the rest of her. My (now) wife would have enjoyed her, too. So maybe I should live in hope, rather than fear, of meeting former students.

Teachers, medical folks, and computer geeks seem to be what we meet most, seems like one of the couple or both are in that list!

I do computers and wife is a nurse.

I see there are a few other stay at home moms out there :)

I answered other for myself, but he'd be under construction worker, more specifically commercial floor installation.