Favorite sexual position  

1,436 members have voted

1. 1. favorite sexual position

• doggie style
    • missionary
    • scissors
    • girl on top frontways
    • girl on top back to the man
    • (womens legs over her head on her back)
    • standing up rear entry
    • sitting in chair women facing man
    • man standing up women on edge of bed
    • other (must have description in comment)
    • All of them

Guest kinky

Anyone care to share their faviorite positions? Just for fun and learning.

I'm not remembering any topics directly related to this question.. granted other topics may have spun off onto this.. but there is nothing wrong with asking again.

Personally, anything but doggy style - unless doggy style includes a 69 with a woman under me...

• Hot! 1

I don't have any one favorite position per say, but I DO enjoy the woman on top, since I can watch her nude body moving up and down.

"Doggy" is nice, but I can't do it for too long at a time while on my knees. Just too hard on the back.

Yeah, I like doggie-style, too.

But Tom can't do it for long, either...for a different reason.

All that Tantra stuff goes right out the window in that position. he TOTALLY loses control!

I LOVE that, though!

A favorite position of mine is holding my partner while standing up. The thrusting seems to hit G spot more readily, and brings her to climax. Requires a lot of strength though, so you have to be in good shape.

Another favorite position is (if done properly) doggy style anal sex--using a lot of Astroglide. This position also hits the g spot directly when done properly...and feeling her orgasm while her ass spasms always makes me cum!

Here is a new topic I have not seen discussed. What is your favorite position and why?

We started out in our sex life with our favorites being “doggie style”, or with her face down and flat, or both of us standing with her back to me…Now our favorite has become “missionary style”, or her on top.

Please note that this is "our" choice and not a one sided change.

The short version is that she has “turned around” but with no conscience effort from either of us.

I thought (and still think) that she is the prettiest girl I have ever looked at. So I did not turn her face away early in our relationship.

I thought (and still think) that she has a great ass!! So I am not turning it away now.

She says she has no idea what changed but just does what feels good at the time.

It just has evolved for us with no particular reason. We are both within a few pounds of the day we met 10 years ago. We have always loved 69 with her on top.

This is not a problem but just an observation. We cannot explain this but would love to hear from you and about you.

We haven't found one we disliked yet :D

But, the prefered method would be her on top. Doggie style is good too! But short lived, because someone likes to watch themselves sliding in and out. And gets to excited by it ;)

We have basically two favorite positions. The original favorite is her on top. In this position her she has control and her clit rubs on the base of my penis allowing her to orgasm almost everytime in this position. I love it b/c my hands are free to play with her breasts and/or ass and I get to watch her bounce up and down on me.

More recently, we have began using the male on top with her legs on my shoulders. We can do this with me laying on her or me standing with her legs on my shoulders. This way really stimulates her G-Spot and can give her incredible orgasms. I like it because I can control the motion (using long or short strokes; quick or slow) and it really seems to get her off. The only problem with this position is that if I am not careful (or take precautions ahead of time), I sometime beat her to the finish because of the long, deep strokes used her and b/c G-spot orgasms are sometimes slower developing.

Well, the worst position I ever used in my life was FABULOUS!!!!!!!!! :D

Our favorites are Doggie and her on top, for the same reasons that you all have expressed! Personally, I love the VIEW..... and like Dandc69 says, the greed overcomes me often because I dearly love watching myself go in and out... :D:D

Hey, what can I say!! I'm a weak individual...

AHHH, The view.....

I believe you may have "clicked" on why we have changed. Her on top is is an obvious visual thrill for me and also gives her better control. My "missionary style" statement probably should have been better described as "man on top". Although the feeling of "closeness" with her arms and legs wrapped around my back is awesome, at least part of the time I will get my knees under me and hold her ankles up and out. Looking down is the most awesome veiw imaginable.

Love 'em all, but if I have to chose one... her on top! Love watching her slide up and down on my cock,and she has a way of lifting up her hips and moving up and down that feels really awesome! ;) Hey,but don't neglect "69"! Although it's an oral/genital position, it's still one of the greatest! :cool:

Doggie style is probably our favorite, but he usually does'nt last long. But what great penatration. Second favorite is female on top. And spoons is a great, under the covers on a cold night.

69 is probably one of our favorites but we normally consider it as foreplay.

Unfortunately (or fortunately??) it sometimes causes one of us too much fun and we don't get beyond it (without a rest period anyway).

;)

Although JT prefers "doggie", I seem to have difficulty accepting him inside of me fully in this position...I prefer being in control on top, especially since he can nibble on my nipples at the same time.

One that we started is sitting in his lap, facing him with legs wrapped around his...When he slips inside of me, it doesn't take long for me to have an orgasm.

Then again, nothing beats a 69...

Doggy style with me standing next to the bed? We have 2 sets of drawers stacked up, 3/4 in plywood the pre-boxsprings thingy about 3 inches high, the box springs, the thickest darn mattress that we could find. So if she got on her knees on the edge that would put her femininity about face high. WAIT! I just got a light bulb comes on idea. Back in a few mins.

Tick... Tick... Tick... Tick... Tick... Tick...

Oh ya! Way to go baby. Thanks for the insight. :D

Actually bent over the kitchen table has always been great.

Guest Len & Ding

OK I might as well chime in. I love doggie style. D has such a lovely ass! I love to fuck her pussy and lick her ass. Course I can't actually do it at the same time but I can switch back and forth pretty quick. When my tongue isn't in her ass (i.e. when my cock is in her pussy) i fuck her ass with my thumb. If we decide for me to cum in this position I usually withdraw from her pussy just before I explode and just barely penetrate her ass with the head of my cock. I love to see my cum dripping out of her ass! One of these days I am going to get up the nerve to lick it out of her.

Hey Dan, Problem solved, Try it with you sitting on the edge of the couch, and get a pillow for her and with her on her knees, and the pillow under her, (for comfort). also, turn on the tv and put something on that is of normal interest, then you can take your mind off "what your doing" and you will last much longer and she will be comfortable and will enjoy the "ride"

And then watch out as she gets up turns off the tv and throws something in your direction. Not a very good idea Wolfman. Besides how in the world would that position work if your couch is not the kind with legs where hers could slide under the guy better be hung like a horse to even reach.

Marie loves it "doggy-style" she told me this gives her the most pleasure and as a added bonus if I actually move forward (almost climb onto her back) while thrusting I rub directly on her "G" spot and this drives her wild (I love it when she makes those noises.

But always looking for a new way to "do it".

When there is just the two of us our favorite position is Jo on top riding me. Watching her smooth cunt moving up and down my smooth cock is very erotic.

With other couples I like to lie on my back in a 69 position with the woman and lick on her clit while the other guy fucks her doggie style. The other woman can choose to fondle the guy's balls while he is fucking or help to lick and suck my cock (better for me!). Jo has her most intense orgasms when she is being fucked by one guy and sucked at the same time by another.

Originally posted by Brian and Jo:

Jo has her most intense orgasms when she is being fucked by one guy and sucked at the same time by another

Whoooeee! How right you are, Brian & Jo. That's definitely the best swinging experience I've ever had!

Thought I had responded in this thread, couldn't find it so maybe I hadn't. Anyhow...doggie position with my legs together inbetween his. Being on top is another of my favorite...so much to play with for everyone who wants to join in in that position.

Another that I like is the man laying on his side, myself on my back, my pussy and body aligned perpendicular with his cock (think of a 90 degree angle for our torsos if I'm not describing it clearly enough) leaves both open to play with others while playing with each other and only with others involved do I do this position (to the best of my recollection).

Another is where I slide off the bed or couch, head first (upside down) until my pussy is level with the edge of the bed or couch. This is also good for anal sex. And it allows me to be eating pussy at the same time by the woman straddling my face and it also leaves my clit wide open to be played with by whomever. This is one of the hardest positions tho that I've ever attempted and why I waited til I was 38 to attempt it is beyond me. Damn my body for not being as flexible as it was at 20!!! :mad:

With one man, I'm most fond of being on top. Lots of variation there, I can fit my mood the quickest that, depending on if I'm feeling aggressive or more passive about it. If I'm wanting things to be really move I can get up on the balls of my feet. I like being on top facing away from him. I've tried anal, laying on top, but like doing that either standing, bent over, or just on my knees. I wasn't one for 69 until I began having sex with women, that opened my eyes to it again. With my couple, I've enjoyed going down on her whlile he takes me from behind. I like being on top of him with his wife straddling his face, or being in her position. I've enjoyed having her straddle my face while he takes me.

Having a chair, that can add a few things to any encounter.

I'm new to this and so is my wife but here goes.

Ah! the best position for her is doggie style. She likes it this way because i can get deeper into her.

My best position is with her facing me in my lap. I can see her eyes and I feel deeper inside of her at the same time. :)

Something new to try with you partner..

This is something i read in Casmo and we tried,, and it was great ending for both of us, just passing this on maybe some of you would like to try it.

The Sultry Sidwinder allows you to sort of languishing leisurely place that , in the end packs a real punch. (Slow and stady can win the climax race!) Orgasms that result from a long, slow buildup are frequently much stronger than those that are achieved with fast intense stimulation.

The eye contact, kissing and closeness of this position will drive your slow climb to orgasm.

How to do it

your and your partner should face one and another on your sides, superclose together,

she raises her upper leg and and helps him to slide inside her, then drape the leg over his and tight around it. Try to arrange it so that your feet are braced against a wall or footboard. That way you can us the strength in your feet, legs, and toes to give you action you want. If you tend to get tense before climaxing, this is the perfect move to do as you peak upward. The side by side allows you to have that firm, full body contraction while staying in motion. You can Adjust the coital fit of his entry byt tensing or relaxing your thighs together. You'll hug his trunk, stimulationg the inner walls of your entire vigina, by relaxing your legs and opening them somewhat, he will have a bigger range of motion, which can help you get intense clitoral titillation en route to your climax.

let me know if anyone tries this,, it was great for us.

I have used this position many times when I have had dates sleep over. I find it an excellent morning wake up position. What I really like about it is that most of the guys that I try in this position have better staying power that they do in other sexual positions that we use.

It is a very slow build up with the average time being an hour and fifteen minutes or longer. My orgasms seem to be much stronger that in other positions.

The only negative thing about this position is that some of the men get in such a rut of going in and out of me that when the appropriate time for them to cum in me, they find that they just can't. So I cum and they don't.

That is solved by changing positions and with in three or four minutes I can feel them pulsating in side me.

We like it when we're laying with her ass against me. That way I can be inside her, and reach around and massage her at the same time. We love it.

We both love 69 with Jo or the other female on top either as foreplay or the main event. When it comes to fucking our favourite is Jo on her back with her legs resting on my shoulders. That way gives the deepest penetration and a great view of my cock sliding in and out of her pussy.

With men, I like being on top, lots of variation there and I can suite my mood best that way. If in slowly moving into it, I can rock my hips, ease myself up and down. Other times I can get onto the balls of my feet and really get active. Makes using chairs and being on a firm floor easier. Sitting with my back to somebody while on top is great to, easy to switch to doign it from behind that way. It makes me feel more active in all of it.

If its anal sex, doggie style is best or if I really want to feel a bit controled. Either way its great for really forceful sex.

With women, if I'm recieving, I am getting to like lowering myself onto her face, or being on the edge of a bed. If I'm giving pleasure, I enjoy either her on the edge of the bed or 69ing it.

our fave position is a form of doggie style, but I lay down on my tummy and close my legs really tight then he penetrates...this way I usually have 2 or 3 orgasms and he has one big one. Of course nothing beats a 69

Oh, so many to choose from! A favorite is one I once heard called "T-bar cross". She lifts her legs up and I slide into her perpendicular. Leaves hands free for easy clitoral manipulation or buzzing her clit with a vibrator. Of course, I'm going to guess the wife will like where I'm eating her and sliding the big thick 9" vibrator into her while I'm munching. Awesome intense orgasm for her and I get to watch a big dick sliding in and out while I eat! Yummy!!

My favorite sex position is doggie style because I love to see my gf's back when we are fucking, and I also love the moaning affect. What are your favorite positions?

Our sex life has really taken off in the few years. Probably because I finally changed my views on things and started having fun. Have to say I also like doggie style. Might be due to deeper penetration or the tits swinging (had implants put in awhile back and finally have a chest to be proud of). Anyway not sure why but I really like to experiment with new positions and know my husband does too.

Swinging has really increased my sexual drive and allowing us to act out our desires.

Rhonda

My wife "K" says all of them, but Mine is doggie----it has a sort of wild animal behavior to it---like caveman days---lol.

Doggie style for sure, dont know why it just is.....

His is me on top, he says its because he has acess to everything, tits, ass, everything!!!! WOOHOO:fun: :bj:

In the style of dogs seems to work best for both of us. For her, partly because of the feelings of vulnerability and abandon it produces, partly because of the delicious sensations it creates between her thighs. For him, it works so well because he loves the sight of her gorgeous ass being cleft by his cock as he slides in and out of her, and the sight of her breasts swinging wildly as the pace increases, and because of the tightness of her sex around him.

(Cold shower time now)

::P::bj:

The 69 position!!!! Most defitnitly the 69 position!!!! having a woman sucking my cock while her pussy is sucking my tounge at the exact same time is an awwweeesome experience!!!!

I prefer him sitting in a chair with me on top facing him. I can get the same feeling or more as in bed, plus we can kiss and he can play with my nipples at the same time.

ok what makes the girl on top facing the man more pleasurable ...is it the depth of the penis..is it the movement of the women....or is it a control factor men have not figured out yet

Originally posted by alabamafuntonig

ok what makes the girl on top facing the man more pleasurable ...is it the depth of the penis..is it the movement of the women....or is it a control factor men have not figured out yet

I'm not sure about the others, but I enjoy playing with the front more than the back. :)

My "other" position is her laying on her left side with her left leg straight and her right leg bent and me kneeling over her.

Helps me finish every time. :)

Our favorite by far is her on her back, me kneeling in position with her legs up and spread and her feet on my shoulders. In this position I can play with her tits and clit, she can use a vibe, and a number of other variations. It also rotates her pelvis up so I'm hitting her g-spot with me little head and banging her clit with my pubes.

J

It has to be face to face standing in the shower. Melt down the drain! Of course it helps to have a woman that is tall or light enough to make it easy and comfortable. If you don't hppen to be that lucky, just turn her around and bend her over.

We probably engage in the doggy style more than any other. But also really really like many others. I don't prefer her on top facing front more or less than facing back.... love them both. It depends on the mood, for me it depends on whether i want to play with the titts or ass;) , And of course the shower is a good place LOL

St. (who is about to go to bed w/ Tr.:fun: )

My favorite is doggie style, that hits the spot and i like it hard so its easiest on him in that respect, his is spooning i like that as well then he can gently pull my hair as i cum