What does it mean to be Multi-orgasmic?  

190 members have voted

1. 1. What does it mean to be Multi-orgasmic?

• You can have many O's right on top of each other, non-stop
    • You can have many really good O's in one night
    • Good question, I really don't have a clue!
    • Other - please explain below

What does it mean to be multi-orgasmic? Is when you come many times in a row O-O-O-O, non-stop. Or is just that you can actually have several really good O's in one night?

I think it's when you can have several good orgasms in one night. At least, that's the way I like it. :D

I answered for J. On a good night, she can have several. Only once can I remember her having the 'non-stop' kind, but I'll never forget it. :fun: As for me, I can usually have two, as long as there's a suitable period in between for recovery!

The most I have ever had was three in one evening and that wore me out completely!

Maybe the better question to ask is the level of orgasm. Mine are rather intense to the point of pointing toes and actual stiffening and releasing of body muscles. We have been with couple though that have what appears to mulitple orgasms. I mean like every 10 minutes or so. But they don't appear to be as intense as what I have. I could count 'secretions' and elevated excitement as being one (which I have many of ) but to me that is not the ultimate 'O' , the one in which exhausts my body.

I am usually a one good O type of girl. Occasionally I can get to two if the first one wasn't that powerful. I wish that I was multi.:( I did meet this girl in a club that could massage a spot on her hand and it would send her into an O. Every thirty minutes or so you would hear her going off. LOL. I wonder if that really happens for some people or if she was just a bit of a drama queen?

my definition of multi-orgasmic is many good o's in one night or session. i usually have many in one session.

k the female half

Well males and females are unequal on this as every one already know. She can enjoy several orgasms (anal, vaginal and clitoral) while the more I can have is 3 in the night (or more often the day).

Personally I can have two in the same session and stay on my hard-on for around an hour between the first squirt and the second one BUT I then need to rest to enjoy a 3rd one which is less intense as a matter of fact (well may be not less intense emotionally but with less sperm for the 3rd orgasm... sometimes just few drops).

In fact the real problem for me is not to keep it hard but to have enough breath and muscles to still go on and on and on... ooooops I need to make some exercises in order to build a tough musculature and please Uneed_Love2 more than I do!

Have fun :fun: Kisses

My wife is very multi-orgasmic, she can have as many as ten right in a row. She cant stop with just one and she just keepd going and going until she is fully exhausted.

Originally posted by JustAskJulie

What does it mean to be multi-orgasmic? Is when you come many times in a row O-O-O-O, non-stop. Or is just that you can actually have several really good O's in one night?

Well I know that it can depend on how your feeling that night or on just how good you really are, and if the person your with knows what he's doing you can have multi-orgasms. I'm just lucky I guess I have a guy who knows what he's doing and I'm just that damn good ;):kissface:

Originally posted by JustAskJulie

We've always believed that the term described the former situation - but whether you're capable of coming many times in a row, or several times in an evening, does it matter what you call it? Asides from 'fortunate' that is . . .

This is the ONE thing in the sex department I have to thank my ex husband for...LOL. He was so fast and un-giving (it was all about pleasuring him) and when he was done...WE were done...so I had to train myself to "zone in " really quickly to cum at all.

I truly never realized what a lousy lover he was until I became active after my divorce...So why am I thanking him? :confused:

Because, due to all those years of training myself to concentrate on the feeling as rapidly as I could ... I now have the extreme pleasure of being multi- orgasmic in the best sense( as in every increasing crescendos of pleasure one on top of another) in D2's capable and incredible hands! :D

Now the only time I don't orgasm in multiples, is when I choose not to...when I am in the mood to really enjoy the process and lick and caress D2's body and witness his pleasure. If I went for multi-orgasmic love making for me all the time I would miss so much of the joy and pleasure of making love!

Not to mention I would not be able to talk for a few days...( I am a screamer...LMAO)

It depends on what we are doing. If we are just fucking and i am on top i can have many in one night. If he is giving me oral I can have one on top of the other. For it just depends on the situation. As for him he has very good staying power, so on most evenings he just enjoys one very good one. Have had times when I have let him recover and go again that night, but usualy by the time he has enjoyed I have enjoyed so many times I am done for the the night!

multi-orgasmic means having multiple on top of each. I have thrown my back out numerous times having 5-6 in a 10 minute period of time.

For me, it varies. But I suppose to be clearly definitive, I don't really have them "one on top of the other". I actually don't think I could stand to do that, as I quite often feel so totally "tingled" all over - - there are times I just have to "regroup" a bit. Kind of come down from the peak, and rebuild. I can get by with less time between if the source is oral - but with intercourse, it becomes the kind of total body experience that can make me feel like "don't touch me right now" because I truly feel like just an exposed nerve ending - too sensitive.

I feel a bit embarassed to say this, but there have been times when I have made it all the way to the "big O" with no physical contact of any kind. I remember standing next to hubby at a club while he talked close to my ear, saying the most intriguing things - and my Keigle instincts just kicked in and took me over the edge. Fortunately, I am enough aware of my surroundings that my sounds, if any, are "vewy, vewy kwiet" but my knees do get "vewy, vewy weak"!! :rofl:

I have also experienced my own O whilst performing oral on my hubby to completion - the act of making love to him thusly often provides me with such pleasure - it's hard to imagine his is any more intense than mine. :rolleyes:

I have two thoughts to share on the topic, and then my red face and I will duck out of here. :o

#1. For me, the more often I experience orgasm - the more readily I can do so again. Kind of like learning the way there, I suppose. I frequently will use my magic wand for multiples to prepare for a session that I know will bring me more - as it seems to make it easier to get there. [less time required] :D

#2. I think the term "multiple orgasms" was probably first used by doctors of old [who were certainly at that time, all men] as a description of a medical condition in an effort to make it almost seem that there was something 'wrong' about it. In truth, the only thing 'wrong' about it then [and for some men, now] is that it frankly pisses many men off as it is almost exclusively females who are capable of doing so. Surrender

Maybe it's our trade off for not being able to write our names in the snow without getting our feet wet. I think it's a good deal; I plan to continue enjoying it. :kissface:

I've had 7 orgasms in a 24 hour period, but that was on our honeymoon. Since then, I think 3 or 4 is my max, with at least an hour turnaround between orgasms.

Wifey can keep coming and coming. She reaches a state where just touching her anywhere sets her off. I've lost count some nights in the low 20's.

I experimented one time, before we got married, and was able to continue to have orgasms once an hour every hour as long as I got plenty of rest and fluids in between. However, I was so sore afterwards that I never did it again.

I usually have 3 or more in one session.A few years ago I experienced one night having up to 8.I thought I was going to pass out for ever.

I guess that I'm a little different than most people. I can have them one after another for a very long time. I'd have to say that I've had over 200 orgasms in one night, but that's just an estimate because if I actually counted them, they wouldn't happen. LOL Once I finally get going, they just roll...and I enjoy the sounds that I make soooo much.

I can get off just thinking about having an orgasm if I'm really horny, and I can get off just giving a blow job. My husband sure does enjoy that :)

I consider the back to back as multiple.

Having many in a night is just staying power ::P:

She can have 10, 20, gad, I've lost count sometimes.

She can have 1 really explosive clitoral and then endless

Gspot or vaginal O's. Usually has 3-5 each session.

I read an excellant book, Multi-Orgasimic man which confirmed

something I'd done since teen years, playing with the "edge" without

cumming. So I can also have multi-O's without ejaculating usually

about 4-5 of these in a session but conditions have to be right.

Whole body convulses, very nice but only she has been able to do it for me. I feel blessed to have her!facelick

I think women are soooo lucky to have several different kinds of O's.

I now can really tell the difference between them all and LOVE em. :D

Male D loves all the different sensation each one gives. facelick

The one that we are still working on is the one that will make me squirt. We have tried all the general stuff to make it happen. The G spot helps and (I have two areas that feel like a G spot.) I'm happy with all the O's I have now, but I would love to master the squirt as well. Any help for a Want-to-be-squirter?

Fem D

Presently enjoying the company of a woman I have come to care a great deal about and she has truly had 7 or 8 orgasms while we make love. Some from intercourse, some from toys, some from being eaten - actually she says variety is the spice of life - and I say - pass the spice!!

It really all depends on what the situation is for me and my hubby/friend in order for me to have one orgasm after another. Also depends on how well rested I am too...if I am sleepy and try to have intercourse, then forget it.....nothing is happening!

I think women are soooo lucky to have several different kinds of O's.

I now can really tell the difference between them all and LOVE em. :D

Male D loves all the different sensation each one gives. facelick

The one that we are still working on is the one that will make me squirt. We have tried all the general stuff to make it happen. The G spot helps and (I have two areas that feel like a G spot.) I'm happy with all the O's I have now, but I would love to master the squirt as well. Any help for a Want-to-be-squirter?

Fem D

Oh that is totally awesome! "Any help for a want-to-be squirter"! You know, this may not work for you...but I discovered that I can become very wet and "squirt" LMAO...by playing with toys. I kept experimenting and varying my rhythim and then one day (oh glorious day) it happened. I also find that if I am having intercourse standing up....that makes me get wet enough for goggles! Best of luck and have fun! :)

The last couple I was with, the wife had 3 O's that night. 1 with me and 2 with her husband. In the past, the women I've been with had 1-2 usually but seeing the last one climax for a 3rd time....which was with me was nice facelick . Her body was shaking so hard and boy was she loud.....it was amazing

Because, due to all those years of training myself to concentrate on the feeling as rapidly as I could ... I now have the extreme pleasure of being multi- orgasmic in the best sense( as in every increasing crescendos of pleasure one on top of another) in D2's capable and incredible hands! :D

Exactly, almost any woman can become multi orgasmic (I believe that is the O-O-O-O- type) if she learns the mindset. The first time they learn to do that, it is mind blowing experience for them. They just have to have the open mind principle and concentrate on the sensations/sounds/etc. The brain IS the largest sex organ.

I keep thinking that I'm the odd ball. I can certainly flex my KC muscles along with the best of em. But, when it cums to multiples...NO! Not even a possibility for this Once is Always Enough kinda girl! I might be blessed again someday with more than one a night but so far even that occurring seems remote.

I have had as many as 9 orgasms in a 24 hour period, but that was because it was the first time i had been awakened to my purest form of sexuality (by second husband) at last; and was only able to follow up a few years later with about 3. It's strange that when you have this lust in you for a certain someone, it tends to bring out the female pig (who's orgasms last for a half an hour) in us all, huh ladies? Miss Piggy?...lol

I'm definately multi-orgamic..and my definition of that would be having several frequent orgasms during one session of lovemaking. I Get O-O-O-O-O-Off several times back to back...each being hotter than the last hehe

:fun:

This is gonna sound weird but can someone explain to me what a single orgasm is vs. a multi orgasm?

The intensity of my orgasms vary depending the mood I'm in, what I think about, whether I'm tired or not, and how I am being touched or touching myself. :o When I cum it varies in intensity from a tightness in my pelvic area when it's only a mild orgasm on up to a strong orgasm is one I feel throughout my entire body.

When I have a strong orgasm it feels like an intense contraction starting in my pelvic area and radiating throughout my entire body, lasting a few seconds that is strong enough to make my body curl into an almost semi-fetal position for those few seconds and unless I have to be try to be quiet it causes me to yell/scream out from the intensity.

When I have a strong orgasm as I described above, sometimes it is like one big contraction lasting a few seconds and that's it and then other times my body relaxes for a couple seconds and then contracts again. This contraction/relax cycle goes for as many as 4 or 5 cycles before it is over. Either way it is an intense, sometimes mind blowing experience.

My question is when I have the strong orgasm that I described as cycling 4 or 5 times is that still one big orgasm or is that what is called a multi-orgasm?

My husband says it's one orgasm and is no different that him squirting several times when he comes but I think it's a multi-orgasm. Can anyone help settle this question for us?

Hi Everyone!

SE PA couple, what you describe sounds like a multiple orgasm to us.

We're the ones who checked "other' in the poll, D can have more than one O from fingering but she needs to relax for about a minute between them, otherwise her body is so sensitive it would hurt if I continued or if I touch her anywhere. I can feel her clit pulsing when she has them. When she has a reeeaaaly big O she spasms and then she is exhausted, no multis on those sessions.

I can tell how she is doing by the tone of her moaning, the higher the pitch and the more rapid her breathing gets ( her moans become squeaks ) signal she's close to coming, if she'll have multiple O's the squeaks are much more rapid.

D doesn't have O's from intercourse very often, when she does we are using a rear entry position, where she will lean back and push her pussy into my groin. They are intense and I feel her vagina calmping down on my penis and feel her whole body shudder, a few moments pass, and she has another one.

O's come in all intensities and durations, and we love 'em all!!!

K

Who has to run off and give D some more O's RIGHT NOW!!!!!

I have never been with a woman like my current GF. She has multples and can have three or four in a row. When the night is over she may have had from between 10 and 15. She also never knew her body was capable of this because her ex was a one and done guy and never took the time to (the key word here) "pleasure" his woman. We both love how it makes her feel and by having multiples she now has experienced vaginal, clitoral and G spot orgasm all at once and let me tell you she said it was like no other orgasm.

for me multi-orgasmic can be many in one session, or many back to back. however the back to backers usually come with a bonus!! And we know now to keep a stack of towels handy, because our mattress can't keep taking that kind of abuse!!! (blushing profusely!)

Hope you have had the weekend O's. For me it means , personal opinion, I have the pleasure to have several O's fucking with one man. My O's takes maximum 10 seconds. Suddenly a break but furthermore deep feelings. Than the next O. Sometimes I have,if the man is great 8 O's. Afterwards I need about 30 minutes for relaxing be able to continue fucking. When fucking in a club or private parties and hearing all the moans and groans especially when it is dark I have several O's and are total out of control myself.

My hubby, when fucking alone in our house - it is also a question of the foreplay has his first O after 10 - 15 minutes. When he caresses my clit I have also a great O. But his cock is furthermore hard. He needs more than 30 minutes to cum again. Sometimes I want he will cum earlier. When we are fucking in a club or private parties his second intercourse are for the other girls.After the second O he needs a long time to be hard again but if he can fuck again more than 30 minutes. But only few drops of sperm.

I have been hearing a different term recently- continuously orgasmic vs. multi-orgasmic.

I guess I always thought multi meant that you would have several, perhaps all at one sitting, that would build and build over several minutes. That was never me, and I was concerned about it, to tell you the truth! My friends would talk about comming for 5-10 minutes straight, and that never happened to me.

I was speaking to my doctor and she said that perhaps I was continuously orgasmic.

What happens to me is that I will usually cum pretty quickly from intercourse/stimulation, and that is a little burst. That is all I thought I could have for years. Which was ok... (man what was I thinking! :eek: )

After the first cum, my clit gets so sensitive. I always had to stop for fear of the unknown, I guess?

A few years ago my husband and I were really going at it and I decided to keep going. Well it was amazing!

Each orgasm grew with intensity, but they weren't one right after another. They were spread out over maybe 10 or 15 minutes from one to another. And the length of time each one lasted spread out too. The first one maybe lasting seconds, and the last one maybe lasting 3-4 minutes. They were like bursts of pleasure, continuously getting stronger. The more sensitive my clit became, the bigger and longer lasting they would be.

Finally, I just felt like I couldn't take anymore, my entire body was litterally quivering,every nerve felt tickly, and then I squirted.

For the next few years after that, it has been easier to reach maybe 2-3 at a time. But recently, I have had the urge to squirt repeadly with just a those 2-3 instead of the 5-7 from before. I can control the squirting though, if he stops pumping.

I think it was Mya Angelo that said something like, "You do what you know, and when you know better you do better..." I wonder if she was talking about me!!! :rolleyes:

I have multiple O's all the time. It is good to hear that others do too. Have you ever sat during lunch with a bunch of women and one says "Wow! I cant believe it, I had 3 orgasms last night!" The other women are OHHHing and AHHHHing and I am thinking to myself, I do that during forplay, before the sex even begins.

Nice to see that I am not weird...smiles :)

I voted other because sometimes I have them one right after another, usually 2 or 3 like that. And then other times I can have several over the night. My husband loves to try and keep track, last count was 12 he says. Or was it 13 because there was a one on top of the other one :rolleyes:

What is your definition of Multi-orgasmic?

I can have more than one O per sex session, so I guess that would be my definition now (I think that's an upgrade from when I posted this years ago).

I can't define it for others, but my body stops orgasming when the stimulation stops or I get muscle spasms that won't go away.

My wife is very multi-orgasmic, she can have as many as ten right in a row. She cant stop with just one and she just keepd going and going until she is fully exhausted.

I am the same way. I can have several small orgasms or several big ones or a combination. I have had up to 35 orgasms in a matter of 45 minutes of sex. So many I was completely exhausted and my stomach hurt. I have had multiple orgasms through clitoral stimulation, vaginal, anal and even through my husband sucking my nipples and a combination of any of them.

For us we have always considered multi-orgasmic as many throughout a session! Miss C is a special case in this. By special I mean it is not out of the ordinary for her to have 20 to 30 orgasms in a good session of lots of oral and intercourse. She is also lucky enough to be able to have orgasms from both clit and g-spot stimulation. She is also a big squirter. We know what she has going on is not normal and for the most part people just think we are full of shit if we tell them, but the people we do share our fun times with do find out very quickly that it is for real. We do warn people ahead of time, because we think some people might be freaked out about the squirting thing and everything and everbody involved is going to be getting wet. So far it has not been a problem and people that have never experienced it seem to really get a kick out of it. I myself would not change it for anything. I love the fact that she is so comfortable with who she is and her sexuality.

I experienced a woman who didn't stop cumming until she passed out. What an ego boost! My first wife would have an orgasm followed by another one. I never brought her to a third one in a row but it was fun trying. I've experienced women that were one and done but were able to have another orgasm with the other guy I shared her with. I'm aware of fakers and I can understand when a woman is just not getting into it and she wants it to be over. I've experienced those women also. The women I've experienced, when they are having a real orgasm, will go into uncontrollable spasms, lifting their head and hips off the bed. It's like riding a bucking bronco. I can sometimes feel their pussy contracting around my cock in pulses. If they are faking it they deserve an award. The woman that passed out was not faking it.

I'm going to admit that there were times that for some reason I don't understand I just could not cum. I was hard but I couldn't cum. I faked cumming to make the woman feel good that she pleased me and to not hurt her feelings. I always got away with it. I never had a woman doubt me. Can a man fake an orgasm and a woman can't know? Ladies?