curiousinNC

What is your overall favorite sex group size?

What is your overall favorite sex group size?  

332 members have voted

1. 1. What is your overall favorite sex group size?

• Just you and your partner
    • Threesomes
    • Foursomes
    • Moresomes
    • Other

I chose other because we are still trying new things.And there is a LOT we haven't tried yet.

We like three couples. A three bedroom house can deal with that number easily. It also allows for a number of interesting combinations. If someone gets tired and needs to take a break, there are others to keep things going. Plus all of our ladies enjoy playing with the ladies which adds more combination possibilities.

We went to a meet and greet once with thity or forty couples and it was really fun to dance and flirt with so many different people at the same time. Not only doing it myself but also watching my spouse do it.

And, I attended one group house party and enjoyed it. Just so much going on all around me. Have any of you gone to a Cirque Du Soliel show? It was sort of like that..., just too much happening to enjoy it all. Sensory overload!

I found that threesomes, all combinations, are the most relaxed and sensual though. A third with a couple can really allow for some nice experimentations.

But, I still like, best of all, the old concept of two couples going out and having fun, then swapping mates back at the house. That's, for sure, still my favorite!

But, like it was discussed in another thread, it's just difficult to find two couples who each person finds the the spouse of the other couple attractive.

We love the 'moresomes' - large groups and lots of sex.

We truly enjoy the foursomes - two couples having a great time and changing partners. This is what we've had the most experience with.

Threesomes are wonderful and a great way to spend evenings of hot sex.

Even though this is a swingers board, I had to vote 'just the two of us' because no matter WHAT size the group, we always end up celebrating with more sex between the two of us and THAT is my FAVORITE!! If it weren't for ending the play with the two of us, I'm not sure I'd want to play! :kissface:

Sarah

we've only made it up to four, but we would like to make it up to six. Six sound like fun and what we would call our overall group size.:D

I would guess that most who vote for foursomes mean equal numbers of male and female. I mean 1 woman and 3 men. Those were the very best times.

We've had a few foursomes and have been to a hotel party with 3 other couples. I think we had more fun at the hotel party, trading off with so many people and the experience was just crazy fun.

Check out our blog. That story will make it there soon enough.

We enjoy same and separate rooms swap with couples so we are both 4 somes (if that is the right combo) and 1 on 1. I think we have come to like 1 on 1 better. It gives us less distraction and we can each go at our own pace. And at a house party we're each on our own. Not to say we won't do 1 on 1 in a room full of other people having fun..but as far as attention even with a same rooms swap it's mostly one on one though it will meld into 3 some and 4 some together sort of action.

We like three couples. A three bedroom house can deal with that number easily. It also allows for a number of interesting combinations. If someone gets tired and needs to take a break, there are others to keep things going. Plus all of our ladies enjoy playing with the ladies which adds more combination possibilities.

Now my three bedroom house seems so sexy...

Our best fun has been with five or six people groups. With that many people, someone can take a break and their are enough other people to keep the action going. With two couples swapping, it is awkward to keep things going at times.

My second favorite are threesome where one of us is spoiled, I'd like to say OUR second favorite but it is so hard to set up an FMF or FFM in the lifestyle. It almost seems easier to do in the vanilla world!

Not sure that the group size matters so much. BUT, a wise person once told me that it should be an odd number. That way, someone is always highly motivated. :EG:

• Like 1

Guest newplaytoys

i enjoy 3-4 other men and my husband :facelick:

I chose 4-somes, hubby and I have been with other couples and one on one but being with another couple has been the most fun.

Depends on the environment. If it's a house party, I would like a mix of 5-7 people. Odd numbers do work out well and, being bi, of course I prefer at least some of the others to be bi also (although not a requirement). If I'm going to a club or hosted event I prefer a very large group of at least 30. So much variety, openness, and freedom in a group that size.

• Hot! 1

MMF is our preference. My wife can't stand to watch me having sex with another woman. I know it's selfish but it was my fantasy that I begged her to try and she agreed, loved it, but won't let me have sex with another woman. It's o.k. with me. Watching another man fucking my wife is my fantasy come true.

Most of ours are MFM, only because of our lack of an abundance of single females.. But we get around that by hiring a pro occasionally.. We BOTH like watching the other have sex. In fact the last few FFM's we've had were me, my wife and a good looking "hired date".. It actually nice to just have sex, then have them pack up and leave, no issues or awkward "would you give me a ride home?" moments.. We would like to go to parties, but don't have the contacts to ever get invited..

Agreed although we still want to reserve a go or two at each other, the whole reason we are there.

If for some reason I had to go alone I would choose the Ladies who profess to want to fuck all the guys in attendance either individually or in gangs.

I doubt my wife would ever attend without me. But then again you never know!

We have had great times at a house party with 3 or 4 couples and perhaps one extra male; with everyone in the living room on the floor (covered with blankets, quilts and sleeping bags) in one pile (or nearly so)!!

Foursome: two couples, but divided in dynamics of threesome, that way always someone is free and can take a break.

My agreement with my wife doesn’t permit me to play with singles, but even if it did, for purely recreational sex I prefer at least a threesome. My ideal is a smallish orgy with subgroups of three to five actively engaged with one another.

Can't help but agree with Adam. All the above for us. It all depends on the mood, the venue, the company etc. At one time or another we have been very happy and satisfied in every one of the options.

• Like 1

When we can get together with two other couples on a weekend, it's great. During the week, the quick alone play is exciting.