View Poll Results: Will you kiss a woman after she has given oral to a guy?

Voters
712. You may not vote on this poll
  • As long as he didn't cum in her mouth.

103 14.47%
  • As long as she swallows/spits it all.

133 18.68%
  • Hope she saved some for me.

158 22.19%
  • Right after she swallows/spits and uses mouthwash.

34 4.78%
  • Don't care.

284 39.89%
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Status
    Couple

Default Re: Kissing after oral

I kiss my wife after I cum on her face or in her mouth. I taste a little bit of me and I figured if she is going to lick my cum up I can show her I'm not paranoid about cum. I don;t lick it up like she does but a little kiss on the lips where she has some tiny bit of cum shows her I appreciate what she does for me. Because she didn't want any part of my cum when we first dated. We watched videos, read Playboy & Hustler a lot, and she gradually got bolder as I then came on her and then we "graduated" to her face and then eventually just cumming in her mouth. In our first MFM 3-some at our place, my wife even licked up the other guy after he came on her. I think we all kissed her after she wiped her mouth off and had a good smile together after that happened!

So my wife licking up cum was another "learning process" as well as myself giving her a kiss after she licks me (or the other guy up).

It nice to see real people here discuss things like this topic here and not have a "Howard Stern mentallity" about certain topics. Because when this was brought up on his show a long time ago, they all said that you were gay or some kiond of freak if you tasted your own cum or had your wife perform anal on you. That's ridiculous! When everything is done in a fun, loving context it's great feeling to have your wife or in group situation to try these things. My wife has always said that she will try something once and if she doesn't like it, we won't do it again. Simple enough philosophy, isn't lt it!

Swingers Board Addict Beaverbumper's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Status
    Couple
    SLS Handle
    Beaverbumper

Talking Re: Kissing after oral

We are sure glad to hear there are others that are not paranoid about kissing after oral sex...

Here to Stay
    Post Thanks / Like
    Status
    Couple
    SLS Handle
    hedgehogstew

Default Re: Kissing after oral

We really don't care. I mean, she *once* "snowballed" me, that was a bit of a surprise, but I was drunk so prolly cared a lot less than I would have. It wasn't a huge deal, just not my cup o' tea. But she swallows, and I kiss her afterwards. I go down on her, she kisses me afterwards. I don't see what the big deal is.

Post Thanks / Like
    Status
    Female
    SLS Handle
    swingersboard

Default Re: Kissing a woman after she has given oral sex

I have no issue kissing another woman after she's given a guy (mine or otherwise) a blowjob. I don't know if I'd be into snowballing, but anything else would be ok.

Registered
    Post Thanks / Like
    Status
    couple

For us it is a big turn on to kiss after we have oral sex with each other. I found this to be a turn on when I was 20 yrs old and dating a older female that was very big on oral.

Swingers Board Addict
    Post Thanks / Like
    Status
    married to lovinhim

Right after giving another guy a BJ? I don't think so.
    I know I was born. I know that I'll die. The in between is mine. (PJ)

Post Thanks / Like
    Status
    Couple
    SLS Handle
    alhedonists

If the guy has ever been to a house party or an on premise club, I'd bet big money that most of them have kissed a woman after she's blown another guy...they just may not have known it.

I guarantee if you stay in the lifestyle any amount of time, you're going to come in contact with body fluids of someone of the same sex. My advice is not to get too heebed out about it.

Pepper
    "Swinging is a lot like riding a Harley, ...for those who understand, no explanation is necessary; for those who don't, no explanation is possible." --Mr. Alura

Post Thanks / Like
    Status
    single male with a lady friend
    SLS Handle
    crazi429

Red doesn't do oral on myself but I do love to eat her after she let another man cum in her. I love the taste of the combined fluids. We kissed afterward and she really loved the taste also. She has always loved the taste of herself when we kiss after me going down on her. I hope someday she will get past the thing of going down on me but thats not a big deal to me. But as to the question I would have no problem kissing a lady after another man cums in her mouth.

Post Thanks / Like
    Status
    Single Male (Widower)
    SLS Handle
    strathmore

Even tho I've tasted my own cum, I don't like the idea of a 'snowball'.

Post Thanks / Like
    Status
    Couple
    SLS Handle
    mrmrsfun

Every time I see this thread it makes me horny . The reason is, I know what the conditions are to get to this point. Kissing a woman after she has given oral sex

Looking at this like some woman actually and intentionally doing a snowball on me. Makes me cringe for some reason. I don't think I would like that...

Reality is, Things are pretty hot and steamy at this point as I recall. Sometimes people are quick to clean up and sometimes not. Either way, depending on who we're with, is fine.

I like the kissing and well,.. kind of wallowing in the after glow of it all sometimes.... It takes a little bit sometimes come down and think of the clean up. When it has happened, I was still to revved up to give it much thought at the time. Looking back on the times it has happened I think.... Oh well

I always think as long as it don't come out the nose, ears, or anus.... I can let it slide

Post Thanks / Like
    Status
    Single Male
    SLS Handle
    Thrax

Quote Originally Posted by strathmore View Post
    Even tho I've tasted my own cum, I don't like the idea of a 'snowball'.
    I'm in this camp.

Over the past 30 years -- vanilla and swinging -- I've kissed several women after they've given me head to completion and I've encountered traces of my own cum. No big deal, but I don't seek out that taste sensation. Intentional snowballing would not be of any interest to me.

And kissing a playmate after another guy has cum in her mouth or on her face is just not my cup of tea. I'll wait until she washes up and brushes her teeth, TYVM.

I've had MFM's with several couples since I started dabbling in the lifestyle back in early 2000, but I've never had any playmates throw me out because of my opinions on this. Luckily I've played with folks that are pleasant, easy-going, and stick to the agreements they make. They know that I'm trying to make them happy, and they are responding in kind.

Thrax
    You get what you play for.

Swingers Board Addict VANudistcpl's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Status
    Couple
    SLS Handle
    mikekim

Its a huge turn on for us to kiss each other after oral sex. Occasionally I have tasted my cum, it is not something I seek out. Recently we kissed after she gave a blow job to another guy and I went down on another woman.

She is now trying to get me to lick her nipples after I cum all over them. Right now its not going to happen , perhaps in the future.

Here to Stay
    Post Thanks / Like
    Status
    m. male

As long as it's my cum..... I'm fine with it.

Swingers Board Addict K&JIntimates's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Status
    Couple

For the first part of our marriage K would not kiss me after I had sucked him to completion. It used to bother me a little bit since I had no issue kissing him after he'd been down on me but I respected his preference. At some point that changed and now it doesn't bother him to kiss me after I've swallowed him. Yeah, he's run into a bit of his own taste but it doesn't put him off. He just says that he really likes kissing and he just got over it. Now....would he kiss me after I'd blown another guy to completion?? I dunno. I'd think not.
    "Hey guy wearing only a towel, can I touch your penis a bit?"

Registered
    Post Thanks / Like
    Status
    couple
    SLS Handle
    hotsex36

loving tasting my wifes lips after giving me head theres nothing hotter

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast