View Poll Results: Do you Swing With Single Males?

Voters
523. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, we swing EXCLUSIVELY with single males

69 13.19%
  • No, we have no desire to swing with single males

88 16.83%
  • We don't currently, but we have considered/ are considering adding them

97 18.55%
  • Yes, we swing with single males as well as couples

269 51.43%
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    Life's too short not to.. CB_n_Red's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Status
    Married Couple
    SLS Handle
    CB_n_Red

Default Re: Do You Swing With Single Males?

Unfortunately the poll leaves out the option that we would tick - we have played with single males in the past but don't at the moment!

Post Thanks / Like
    Status
    couple

We grabbed a swing virgin about 2 weeks ago. Single male It was fun & funny all at the same time. Can you say "performance" problems. He finally managed to calm down enough to enjoy himself.

We don't go looking for them, no do we advertise for them. But, we do find a single male/female from time to time. Our preference is to swing with couples.
    Phonies and Fakes Need not apply. We're as real as it gets, and don't have time to be wasting on dumbasses.

Swingers Board Addict De and Ci's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Status
    happily married

We want to play with them, but haven't yet. Haven't decided which route to take in order to meet them.

Post Thanks / Like
    Status
    Couple

We play with single males, females and couples. All of our experiences have been enjoyable so far.

We really got to know our playmates before venturing into the bedroom with them. The extra time taken and their willingness to be patient really cemented the fact that they were indeed great people and huge fun to be with in and out of the bedroom. We are comfortable with same room and separate room.
    Ward, I think you were a bit hard on the Beaver last night.

Brian and Jo
    Post Thanks / Like
    Status
    Couple

While we do most of our swinging with a regular group of couples, we do swing with single men once in a while. Jo really loves being the centre of attention in an MFM threesome. When one guy has finished fucking her the other can take over and of course the first guy can be pleasuring her with his tongue while his cock takes a rest! Also as a bisexual guy I especially enjoy MFM threesomes when the other guy is bi too.

Swingers Board Addict
    Post Thanks / Like

We love MFMs ... so in addition to looking for couples, we occasionally will look for a single male.

Like most couples, we got tired of all the obnoxious "You're so hot!" and "Look at my penis ... isn't it just great?" emails when we posted we were open to single males. So now, we just say that we are looking for couples. That has helped.

So now, if we are in the mood for an MFM ... I'll go surfing on the site we belong to and find one I like both the looks and sounds of. Then we'll write him a short note expressing interest. We've had great luck this way; the men we've written have been very nice, respectful, and lots of fun too.

Now, whenever I marvel at our luck in finding nice single males, my husband always points out it's because I've always had excellent taste in men.

Post Thanks / Like
    Status
    M. Female

Two facts. 1) There are more single males out there looking than couples. 2) Some single males are far preferable to some couples. Especially single males who are clean, sane, and understand the rules as opposed to couples who are curious or the wife is reluctant or you add the reason.

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up Re: Do You Swing With Single Males?

We started off with a single male but he was a close friend of ours, and it was great but since he got married 3 yrs ago we haven't tried to look. But we are eager to try again .

Swingers Board Addict
    Post Thanks / Like
    Status
    Hot couple, deeply in love

We actively seek playmates who enjoy the same flavors we do. Most adventures are with single guys. We enjoy couples and single women as well, but they're harder to find.

S and L, Hot Raleigh Cpl

Swingers Board Addict
    Post Thanks / Like

For most of our swinging lifetime, single males were the choice about half of the time. There are several reasons for this. At our club in Indy and at Sun Aura nudist resort, where we lived in the summers for several years, there are many OK singles who want to play. So it was easy.

We found that it was much more difficult to find another couple where all four of us were equally attracted. Usually, there was one out of the four who didn't quite fit. So that was more difficult that the threesome. It happened again this weekend. I really like the woman. My wife can not connect at any level with the husband. So that relationship is going nowhere.

We both liked the more uninhibited atmosphere of the threesome. There was none of the anxiety about how my wife was making out, nor did she ever have to wonder if I was having a good time. She was just more relaxed.

Finally, I liked it because it was a thrill for me to see her having a good time and being the absolute center of attention. There is some inexplicable warm feeling that I get when I watch another guy's cock slide into her. Besides, I happen to like to be the second one in.

That said, looking back over a hundred encounters, the best times for me were with another woman in a foursome. But only once or twice (that I can remember) was a foursome better for my wife than the best of the times with the singles. There were lots of good times with couples, but for her, the better times were with the singles.

Post Thanks / Like
    Status
    S.Female
    SLS Handle
    bbwcouple38

Quote Originally Posted by GirlieZ View Post
    We play with single males, females and couples.

We really got to know our playmates before venturing into the bedroom with them. The extra time taken and their willingness to be patient really cemented the fact that they were indeed great people and huge fun to be with in and out of the bedroom.
    Although we have not had the opportunity to play with a couple yet. We are hopeing to change that next weekend.
    I totally agree with getting to know them first. That is the only way we swing.

Being good is overrated sweet_tna's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Status
    The boss of Mr. Sweet
    SLS Handle
    Sweet_tna

We do not currently swing with single males, though we've given the matter some thought.

=)
    I'd rather go to hell for doing something I enjoyed than heaven wondering what it's like.

Swingers Board Addict
    Post Thanks / Like
    Status
    MWC 59/56
    SLS Handle
    velbuzz

We do swing with single males, but not often
    Homo sapiens are not meant to be monogamous

Here to Stay
    Post Thanks / Like
    Status
    Couple

While we prefer couples and single girls we sometimes swing with single males. We tend to approach them when we want them. It's fun to have 2 guys wanting me and Rob enjoys seeing me with other men as well. We find that single males are useful when Rob is away on business although if I'm away we like to find him a single female ;o)

Swingers Board Addict
    Post Thanks / Like
    Status
    We are a straight couple She's also a Mistress/Domme
    SLS Handle
    Tia Vampire

When we first started out, we would only get together with couples. Now that we have been in the ls for a while we have become more adventurous and it's so hard to findi couples that we are both attracted. We both love encounters with both single males (for her) and single women (for him).

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast