Better Half

What types of pictures do you prefer?

What types of pictures do you prefer for a couple's profile?  

355 members have voted

1. 1. What types of pictures do you prefer for a couple's profile?

• Pictures of the man, G-rated
    • Pictures of the woman, G-rated
    • Pictures of both together, G-rated
    • Pictures of the man, R-rated
    • Pictures of the woman, R-rated
    • Pictures of both together, R-rated

On the SLS site we see lots of different types of pictures for couples. Some pictures show just the woman, some just the man, and some show the couple together. Of course, a single profile can contain combinations (e.g., a picture of the woman, one of the man, and one of both together). Also, pictures can be G-rated or R-rated. We are curious about the types of pictures that people like most.

We prefer G-rated pictures showing the couple together. We are pretty conservative in the pictures that we show and the ones we like to see. A G-rated couple picture, we imagine, gives us a tiny (and imperfect) indication of how the couple interacts with each other. Of course, you can't read much of anything into a picture, but we like to see ones where the couple is obviously at ease with each other in a non-sexual situation. It's almost like a "friends first" situation inside the relationship :lol:.

If we have to pick one or the other, we'll go with G. Like CuriousInOregon though, we'd say give us mostly G of the two of you, and throw in a PG-13/R or two just to really set our expectations.

We certainly don't need to see anything other than G to decide if we want to meet someone (yes, pictures do play a role in that decision :) )

I had to click them all, because I like to see both G-rated pics, and ones of the couple together is a bonus, but a little R-rated stuff always adds a little spice. :hahaha:

I like to see both pics of the women and men. You always wonder when there are just pics of the woman... like is he Quasimoto?

Mr. WS

We like the g-rated pics. We don't need to see the face until we are emailing but we do want to see a face pic. I say that because we don't put face pics up of ourselves for everyone to see (discretion) but as soon as we email or get an email we are interested in we'll send it. For me the face is important, you could have the body of Mr Universe but if the face doesn't interest me it's a no go.

We ususually aren't interested in R pics (okay well maybe Spoo is of the female :D ) but a cocks a cock and again if I don't like the face then I don't care how long or big your cock is. Every guy has on and if I'm attracted and there is chemistry I'll see it sooner or later.

So surfing SLS or any other site we skip over the R rated pic profiles or the couples without pics of both.

Mrs Spoomonkey

Guest curiousR

i like them all since eventually i will see all... the only thing missing is the personality and that happens to be the most important.

We really don't care what combination but we do prefer to see pictures of BOTH parties in the profiles. It gets tiresome when there is picture after picture of the woman but you never even get a glimpse of the man.

I also prefer to see men in G rated pictures but with faces. I understand that many people want to hide their identities so no faces are shown but all I am sent is a picture of their penis and that just turns me off totally.

Jeff doesn't care...he just likes to look at boobs. :lol:

I don't care if the pics are G or R...but do prefer to see both, preferably a face pic too.

:soapbox:

I know it's been said many times. Yes, people value their discretion/anonymity/etc. However, some of it does need to be given up when you put an ad out there. Not saying that full name, address, phone number, social security number, medical records, etc need to be part of a profile...that's just ridiculous.

Like many others, we look at face pics to see if we are attracted to the person. I would really hate to be getting on like gangbusters with a couple (or single for that matter) only to finally meet or be emailed a face pic and then it all comes to a screeching halt. I mean, at that point...you can probably figure out why we are suddenly withdrawing interest. And that's really just umcomfortable for all involved.

Yes, we have face pics...and while I will probably never win Miss Nude Universe or be a Playmate....I don't think I'm entirely unattractive. (Not fishing for complements, just stating my view....besides, Jeff thinks I'm pretty and that's all that matters :facelick:) Yes, the pictures I have posted are ones that I like, that I think flatter me (and Jeff), but I make no qualms about the fact I'm not a size 2...so it's not like potential playpartners feel like they've been duped.

/soapbox

Sorry about that. lol

But I do prefer to see both members of the couple, I know that women have more choices of sexy underthings and sexy poses that would just look ridiculous if a man did them....a few couples that had pics of both posted, just had nice pics of both of them. Doing things they liked to do (horseback riding, one on a tractor I think, on their motorscooters, sitting at the dinner table/party pics, etc). They don't have to be staged...but I don't like to feel like I'm getting a free peep show because your're using your wife as bait to reel us in. :lol:

I voted for G rated pics of both. But I can honestly say that imo, we'd rather see none than the endless supply of women's asses. It is a turn off for both of us. Lately, that seems to be what most are interested in posting instead of their faces.

~Willie

We have a ton of G-rated ones together- both public and private. We have some R ones in our private one. The way I see it, people know what a penis and vagina look like. We want people to see what WE look like and we want them to know we're a team. I don't get why so many just show the girl. Men, if you want me to play with you too, please show me what you like also.

That method (plus a well written profile) works well for us. We have more people interested than we have time to meet.

When our adult children came to us with our AFF pictures, we decided that posting pictures on the on-line sites had lost its luster! If someone takes the time to read our profile, thinks we may share some of the same qualities and activities...in addition to the obvious, then a short e-mail is all that is required to receive a picture. We both had careers and charitable service where swinging was not a very career-healthy attribute, so publicly displayed photos on swingers sites became a real no-no for us.

While we couldn't disagree more with this perception of our sexual preference, that really is not the issue, it was the impact upon our careers that became paramount.

I prefer G-rated pics of both to start with. If they're half decent and current, you should be able to get a decent idea of what each person looks like (in theory). I'm okay with blocked faces until emailing begins, and at that point a few pg-13 shots are fine, too. Now if only there were a way to install a personality barometer . . .

=)

Whether they be G-, R-, or X-rated, we prefer seeing photos of both together. If we see nothing but solo photos on a profile, we have doubts about the authenticity of that couple.

We prefer G-rated one's.Once we get to the point of maybe meeting we may exchange a few R-rated one's.

Now if only there were a way to install a personality barometer . . .

=)

I hear ya, sister!

We're more attracted to certain body types than faces themselves, and at the end of the day, that personality barometer could come in VERY handy. Cuz if we don't have a brain connection, all bets are off anyway.

We like g rated, pg-13, and R rated. It's all about the variety, you know ...:D

Jeff doesn't care...he just likes to look at boobs. :lol:

Well, there is that. If it's a couple we're not really interested in or have no chance of meeting (say, the live in Outer Mongolia), then we're all for taking a gander at the R-Rated eye candy.

Otherwise, we prefer G-Rated pictures of them together. After contact is made, well, then more risque stuff can be shown if so desired.

Another vote for G-rated. We only will put G rated (or PG-13) without face in our public and G-rated with face in our private profile and would only expect the same standards for others. One can determine an interest with just full-body G and face shots I think and actually prefer not to see nudity or body parts ahead of time. That way, there is a much stronger anticipation before a first play and it is like the thrill of unwrapping a new present.

Absolutely g-rated as acoup!e. Too many profiles are lopsided. We understand that the girls are the ones that run the show. ButMrs Shy really wants to see the guy. Body pic is good but the real vibecomes from the face and especially the eyes. You can have a rocking bod and huge cock or whatever but if the face shows a cockiness, attitude, sour look, or arrogance its a no go.

In thumbing through profiles G or PG is fine but still want to see both of you. Really prefer NOT to see X rated or close ups of genitals, men nor women.

We always posted G rated pictures in our profile moving to R and then to X as our selection became more narrowed. There was always reciprocation expected. We never moved beyond G rated without a non sexual encounter first at a restaurant for lunch or dinner or at a bar for drinks.