259 28.37%
  • No

327 35.82%
  • Doesn't matter

327 35.82%
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: THE "LOOKING FOR ONE NIGHT STAND" SWINGERS

Default THE "LOOKING FOR ONE NIGHT STAND" SWINGERS

You know folks--some people just put the most interesting TMI's on their profiles. I just read one from a single male from another site who put right into his profile "I am looking for couples and females who really don't mind the few and far in betweens one night stands, since I dont have enough time to commit to any serious relationship!" His words. Not mine. I do have to admit, I have to admire his somewhat honesty.

But it made me think of something--there are probably plenty of people--ok--may at leaset some people--well maybe a few---all right, all right already!!! Maybe just the slim one or two person actually looking for the one night stand. Now here is my question though---How successful do you suppose these individuals are--andwould this be something that u would be involved with?

And along with this question--maybe this could be a twist--if u attend a swingers party and end up playing with people right at that party--and that was it---would you consider that to be a one night stand you just experience, and in a strange sense--maybe even sought??????

Default Re: THE "LOOKING FOR ONE NIGHT STAND" SWINGERS

Quote Originally Posted by CLITFRIEND
    -How successful do you suppose these individuals are--andwould this be something that u would be involved with?
    We've tended to be very successful. We have always prefered one night stands. We aren't looking for "friendships" or people to hang out with. We enjoy meet ups and seeing friends from the board or whatever. We enjoy seeing our friends at the swing club, and having fun, laughing etc. However, we have no personal contact outside of talking at the club or through the internet. We very much prefer to keep our home lives seperate from our play lives, and one night stands are one way to assure that.

And along with this question--maybe this could be a twist--if u attend a swingers party and end up playing with people right at that party--and that was it---would you consider that to be a one night stand you just experience?
    Possibly. Some people go to the club and either don't go back or are there on nights that you aren't.
    However, There are those that you see whenever you go, and we wouldn't consider them one night stands. They are our friends, we enjoy spending time with them, but we made a choice that we aren't willing to change in the near future. They understand and respect that.
    People live in cities, but people are alive in the woods.

Mr&Mrs-naughty

We have right in our tag line:

"No strings, No long term Friendship".

One night of fun sounds like fun to us.

We have to meet in a social enviroment and we have to click first but that doesn't mean we have to have you over for a barbeque the next day.
    Last edited by Mr&Mrs-naughty; 02-15-2005 at 09:34 PM.

Mr&Mrs-naughty and jcbicouple said it best.

We love the club we are at here in Vegas. Half of the people are regulars that many we have become friends with over the years but the other half is tourists that come and go each week. Always someone new and we know that we will never see most of them again in our life.

We don't mind making friends with some people later but the best part is we can have fun with people knowing that we are not going to have the day to day with them later.
    You all laugh at me because I am different. I laugh at all of you because you are all the same.

Quote Originally Posted by jcbicouple
    We've tended to be very successful. We have always prefered one night stands. We aren't looking for "friendships" or people to hang out with......

...We very much prefer to keep our home lives seperate from our play lives, and one night stands are one way to assure that.
    Dito

We feel the same way!
    Ves

The art of life lies in taking pleasures as they pass, and the keenest pleasures are not intellectual, nor are they always moral.

Well---I must say I am surprise. I must be as Naive as I originally thought I was. I just see so many profiles that has listed "not looking for one night stand"--that when I saw that guy's profile--it just struct me in a strange way. So then--from what I am gathering here is taht it is not unusual, nor is it neccessary a bad thing to be looking for a one night stand then?

Mr&Mrs-naughty

Default Mr here

..... So then--from what I am gathering here is taht it is not unusual, nor is it neccessary a bad thing to be looking for a one night stand then?
    Not for us.

Everyone has there own take on swinging. Some want their swinging partners to become close friends. Some want to have a few regular partners but keep them totally seperate from their vanilla lives. Some want to take advantage of some rare free time to have a night of wild fun and move on.

Sometimes those different takes on swinging are incompatible. That's why it is important to be blunt and honest in your profile. No one wants to be misled and end up in a situation they were not looking for.

Does any of the above make one swinger better than another? Absolutely not.

Everyone has there own thing and as long as you find others who are looking for the same as you, everyone is happy.
    Last edited by Mr&Mrs-naughty; 02-15-2005 at 10:37 PM.

We're the same...friendship not necessary.

Default Re: Mr here

Quote Originally Posted by Mr&Mrs-naughty
    Everyone has there own take on swinging. Some want their swinging partners to become close friends. Some want to have a few regular partners but keep them totally seperate from their vanilla lives. Some want to take advantage of some rare free time to have a night of wild fun and move on.
    We are kind of a mix of all of the above.

We have some people we have become very close friends with as well as playmates. One couple who actually know where our house is, of course they are neighbors, so not sure if that counts or not, , and one single man, but he was a high school friend and grew up with us, so not sure if he counts or not either.

Those mentioned above and two other couples have our home phone number...no one else does.

We also have friends that we enjoy but only see them at swinger events...they know a little about our lives but basically it's centered around our swinging lives and that's the way we want to keep it.

There has also been the occasional one night stands, which were all enjoyable and left totally at that.

We aren't necessarily looking for strong friendship relastionships with anyone, those that it has happened with, happened over years of association with them in a swinging environment. We basically are looking for group sex and don't mind keeping it purely at that but are also not opposed to it becoming more.

Teresa
    Ted and Teresa
    No lifetime is enough unless you live it in such a way as to make it enough.

Everyone seems to be saying that they are more interested in the "one night stand scenario" than making friends, so I thought I would share my...philosophy...I guess you could say. To me, it seems like an awfully lonely way to go about things. I am not saying that everyone into the one night thing is lonely, but for me, part of the fun is getting to know new people. The people we have met since we joined the lifestyle have all become a very special part of our lives. It is a very special, very deep friendship partially because of the physical intimacy we have shared together. Personally, I wouldn't have it anyother way.
    "What do you expect most from a relationship? A: Companionship. B: Sex. C: Respect." I'd have to go with B: Sex. But let's mark "C" so we get a higher score...

Dang, I wish I would hve put up a poll for this. :rollseyes But I am now curious as to whether or not the one night stand swinging is the majority as to the relationship/friendship swinging? And if the ONS swinging is the majority--it does brings up the question as to why single males are really not successful with the lifestyle? After all--like the guy who put it on his profile--I am sure that quite a few single males are geared towards the prospect of a hit and run night?

As for me, personally--I did join to seek relationships--especially with a single female to share the lifestyle as paart of our relationship. I do have a couple of prospect towards that end---I also have a couple that we I guess u could say have been becoming best friends with each other--we been playing for nearly 2 years.

However--I do attend swingers party on occasions--and played at almost every one of them--So I guess I am a 50/50 mix bag here. However--I still would like to know--what dampers the success of single males if a good portion of swingers do not mind the ONS?

We work both ways - one offs at the club (and maybe at parties in the future) and also varying degree of friendship with some couples. One couple in particular are very good friends. Some of our meets with other couples have ended up being one nighters. We don't usually have fixed notions of how things might work out - I guess we're still the aging hippies! (Thinking back to an early post of ours here).

CB
    Take all things in moderation....including moderation

Well Clitfriend, I've said it before and I'll likely say it again, swinging is as individual as the couples who do it. Everyone, is different, and we have yet to meet a couple who has a swing philosophy exactly like ours or like any other couple we have met. We have swinger friends with benefits, we have swinger friends w/o benefits, we have had one night swaps, one night groups, and I imagine we will have multiple swaps or groups with "acquaintances" who we don't consider friends. We have found every relationship with another couple is uniquely distinctive from every other relationship in both intimacy and degree, and for any particular angle or fetish you are seeking to fulfill, there is a couple out there that can fill it for you. Now finding that couple, well, that is a whole another topic.

I thought your poll idea was a good one CF, so I added one to your thread.

We don't have a preference, one night stands can be good and we will often have them at the club. If we do become friends with playmates though, that is fine too.
    R (He is R, she is P)

Quote Originally Posted by good times
    I thought your poll idea was a good one CF, so I added one to your thread.

We don't have a preference, one night stands can be good and we will often have them at the club. If we do become friends with playmates though, that is fine too.
    Thanks GT--must be good to have the power!!! But I would still like to know--if one night stands are ok to some folks--why are singles males--and I am talking about the good honest--true non abrasive--non selfish--always respectable--ever gentlemenly (did I cover all of the bases--or did I miss something?) more successful in the lifestyle?

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast