JennyMac

PENIS SIZE! Ever Been Disappointed?

SIZE! Ladies have you ever been disappointed?  

421 members have voted

1. 1. SIZE! Ladies have you ever been disappointed?

• Yes...He could have used his thumb, it wouldn't have made a difference
    • No...We always ask for pics B4 hand/Everyone has been up to par
    • Maybe...a few maybe a little smaller than average but we worked it out :)
    • Other... Please explain

Being new to the swinging scene, Mr. Mac and I were having a discussion the other night about men's SIZE!

Ladies..Have you ever met someone at the club or through personals got them up to the room...You meet them and they are HOT! Things start to get interesting. You're husband is over there with the guys wife, doing his thing. You unzip their pants slowly, reach in.... and reach in....:eek: WTF? You might as well have stayed home and masturbated....

:D Just curious!

:hahaha:

Hmmmm.....actually, I've never been disappointed over a playmate's size. Now, disappointment over technique is another thing entirely..... :rolleyes:

Pretty much, if the guy is bigger than a Q-tip and smaller than a bread box, I can have a good time. I imagine though, if I did get caught in that situation, I'd try to make the best of it. Who knows, he may have over the course of time with his small penis, developed quite the talent with tongue and fingers....

Pepper

• Like 1

Mrs here... I actually prefer smaller- Too big and it hurts and too big is too scarey... We crack up at all the guys boasting in their ads about how big they are... We always believed: "it's not the size of the pen but how you sign your name!"

• Like 2

Mrs. wiscpl agrees here and says it's not the angle of the dangle but how you wiggle your worm that counts. Since we've been in the lifestyle she's had a number of playmates with varying degrees of width and depth and she always remarks how important technique is.

Of course there was the time before we met where the guy could have been no bigger than my little toe. I guess he was the only one who knew they were having sex. :eek:

I've been with all different sizes and it doesn't make that much of a difference to me. Sometimes too big is just too big and I feel bad if I can't take it all in and I sometimes can't orgasm because I'm worried he'll hurt me if I move the wrong way. If he's a little on the smaller side I know what positions work well and most of the time I can just angle myself just right so he's reaching the right spot. Kegels (I do them regularly) help if the girth is less than average too so that isn't a big deal either.

• Like 1

Since we started swinging....they have been all shapes and sizes. So far...knock on wood (no pun intended :lol: ), it really hasn't made much difference :D

Actually I have only been disappointed once, see the poll choice involving thumb size - well let's just say....Sorry guys, but for me I need more than an inch. For other women that could be just perfect I'm sure, but I was disappointed ... and frustrated too!

Answering for the Mrs. here, she has never said she was disappointed, but or her the swashbuckler is much more important than the sword. She doesn't even care about seeing pics of him before we meet. If she clicks with him on all other levels then the size of his penis will be just fine, no matter what size it is.

Mr. WS

I have ended up on the "short end of the stick" 1 time. I kept thinking that it would get larger if he would only get hard. Problem was, he was already hard. Size really does not matter to me, but if this guy wanted to have sex, I would have never known if it was in or not! Good thing he only liked to give oral. And he was not all that good at that either.

Guest smileytattoo

Its always the guys that go on and on about how big and good they are that end up being the smallest.

Okay, I know I'm not a lady but I'll answer anyway. :confused: That's simply because I'm a little....just a little on the outspoken side. :rollseyes When and if, that day comes; don't worry. You won't be dissapointed. :D

I was only ever disappointed once, but that was when I was single and before I started swinging. It was one of those situations where I think we had sex but I couldn't testify to it in court. It was unfortunate because he was such a wonderful person otherwise and we always had such fun together.

On the flip side (once again when I was single) I was with a guy who was HUGE...I think my jaw must have hit the floor when he took his clothes off...I remembering thinking "damn what have I gotten myself into, there is no way , THAT Is going to FIT!" - It did, but it was almost painful.

Most of the time though I have no complaints - anything in between those aforementioned experiences is just fine for me.

As the male half of the couple I would just like to point out that misrepresenting size always seems to fall hard on men. Not simply because we can't measure without a ruler; but more because we wind up being the disappointed ones. How many times has some busty babe caught a man's eye, only to find that the new generation of push up bras have more material stuffed into them than breast meat? Sure there are some small penises out there, but we arent stuffing socks in our pants in an effort to attract the lady's. I think that old trick went out in the 70's. So come on girls, show us the real YOU and stop pretending you're something that you're not.

Before we started swinging D always felt like he wasn't big enough. I kept trying to tell him that he was. When we first start having sex he has to be careful how far/hard he goes in or he hurts me. Once she gets warmed up he can go all the way in but he can't pound real hard unless she is REALLY warmed up.

Now that we've been swinging I am convincing him he is good sized. He still wants to say, "he wasn't that much smaller than me". All I have to do is remind him how the guy pounded me from the get go and I wasn't even that aware of it and he relents and says I must be right. Granted, I have only been done by two other guys, but it was the case with them both. Also, we have done a good bit of "girls play guys with their own girl" and I always check out the size of the man and only once was he as nice sized as my man.

Don't get me wrong, I still had a good time and the one guy had knew how to use the small thing just right once he had some time with me and I enjoyed it. D isn't huge, just big enough to fill her up just right! facelick (a good 6 1/2" by 2") And he is really good at using it! :D Which brings me to my next point

Pepper & Drew said:

Now, disappointment over technique is another thing entirely..... :rolleyes:

Pepper

This has definately been more of an issue for me! D likes to take his time to enjoy my body. Rubbing, kissing, eating, licking, sucking before he actually gets inside. He usually has me begging for him to get in there before he does. I love that! It seems in swinging the guys so far (even the ones with their own girls) want to start f**king right away. No enjoying each others bodies. And then the guys wants to just pound as hard as they can. D seems to know when to take it long slow and when to speed up. No one has come close to pleasing me like him so far. :claps:

edit: the 2" is across not around BTW, and my hubby is mortified that I put his measurements :lol:

wkyadventurers said:
As the male half of the couple I would just like to point out that misrepresenting size always seems to fall hard on men. Not simply because we can't measure without a ruler; but more because we wind up being the disappointed ones. How many times has some busty babe caught a man's eye, only to find that the new generation of push up bras have more material stuffed into them than breast meat? Sure there are some small penises out there, but we aren't stuffing socks in our pants in an effort to attract the ladies. I think that old trick went out in the 70's. So come on girls, show us the real YOU and stop pretending you're something that you're not.

I agree. My girls aren't real big but I never trump them up (especially swinging) because I want the guy to know exactly what he's getting.

I used to think I had terrible tits until we started swinging and I have found that many guys think they are wonderful. I no longer want to get an enhancement. I like them knowing that what I have is all mine!

alright... has anyone you know got the nickname "parrot penis"? I was going out with a guy who was the sweetest man you'll ever meet. brought me roses every time I saw him. However, his nickname was "parrot penis." I didn't know why... I hadn't seen it at that point. well.. let me tell you.., one nigh, we got to fooling around. He was fingering me, and I was having a pretty good time. and then we got to where we were going to have sex. I didn't get to see it before he put it in. after he put it in, I actually thought to myself, "boy... I wish he'd go back to using a finger". The thing couldn't have been more than an inch and half long, and about one inch across. It was so sad. I felt so badly for him. I have never said a thing to him, although that was the last time we had sex.

That encounter forced me to amend my policy of "size doesn't matter". I am now convinced that size does not matter WITHIN AN ACCEPTABLE RANGE. There are extremes. I don't want a parrot penis, and I don't want a meat club. other than that. no. size doesn't matter.

manda ::P:

Pepper & Drew said:

Hmmmm.....actually, I've never been disappointed over a playmate's size. Now, disappointment over technique is another thing entirely..... :rolleyes:

Pretty much, if the guy is bigger than a Q-tip and smaller than a bread box, I can have a good time. I imagine though, if I did get caught in that situation, I'd try to make the best of it. Who knows, he may have over the course of time with his small penis, developed quite the talent with tongue and fingers....

I have to agree with that completely. People come in all shapes and sizes, so of course penises will too - and you can still have fun. Bad technique, however, can completely kill the fun- and hurt too.

As the male half of the couple I would just like to point out that misrepresenting size always seems to fall hard on men. Not simply because we can't measure without a ruler; but more because we wind up being the disappointed ones. How many times has some busty babe caught a man's eye, only to find that the new generation of push up bras have more material stuffed into them than breast meat? Sure there are some small penises out there, but we arent stuffing socks in our pants in an effort to attract the lady's. I think that old trick went out in the 70's. So come on girls, show us the real YOU and stop pretending you're something that you're not.

True, but breasts aren't directly related to having sex. I agree that Wonderbras may make you wonder where they went when the lady takes it off, :lol: but it's a visual enhancement of sex. Whether they're large or small, I assume you can still have a great time with the woman and it's not going to leave you in pain or feeling nothing. With penis size, it's a major (and sometimes, sadly, a minor) component of the whole encounter.

Pepper

Okay, I've discussed this one with the wife many times. SHE says that if a guy has 3 or 4 inches its okay because she's responsible for her own orgams. SHE just dosen't like it too big, whether it be too long or too much grith.

On the flip side (once again when I was single) I was with a guy who was HUGE...I think my jaw must have hit the floor when he took his clothes off...I remembering thinking "damn what have I gotten myself into, there is no way , THAT Is going to FIT!" - It did, but it was almost painful.

The biggest one I've ever had was my FIRST! And I had that same OMG :eek: reaction. It was fine though, and rather fun.

Okay, I am going against the grain, here, but I think size does matter. I never realized this until we started swinging. First, I learned that I had been taking my husband for granted. Through swinging, I realized that I had forgotten how big Mr. Xx2 is-how I forgot, who knows, but when the other guys were easier to give blowjobs, I remembered. Now, Mr. Xx2 isn't a monster (I've been with THAT GUY, and he hurt! :eek: ), but he is definitely larger than most. Mr. Xx2 has taught me that girth, along with a decent length, is fabulous. The other guys I have met through swinging have not given me the sexual gratification through penetration that Mr. Xx2 always achieves. Therefore, to say that size doesn't matter is a fallacy for me. Maybe I am spoiled, but, for sex, I prefer a larger-than-average cock-not more than 7-8 inches, but heavy on the girth.

Now, on the B-side, I have also learned that many smaller gentlemen have perfected the art of cunnilingus. Not all guys have this talent-you can't just keep licking up and down to get me off. (Of course, Mr. Xx2 is aware of this, too, and has no problems there, either. I know, folks, how did I ever get so lucky to have a man like the Mr? I'll never figure it out.) In my experience, most smaller guys are poignantly aware of themselves, and make up for it in many other ways. Frankly, I will overlook any small penis if the guy can get me off with his mouth or fingers. I am not trying to be rude, but a small penis has never brought me to orgasm; even before Mr. Xx2. However, there have been smaller guys who have brought me to pinnacles of delight during oral sex and foreplay that Mr. Xx2 actually spoke to them about improving his own abilities. (That's one thing I adore about that man-he believes everyone can improve, especially himself! ;) !)

I hope that y'all don't put me up on the firing block for this! I am not trying to dog smaller guys. Do I play with small guys? Definitely YES! They have many things to offer, and I always want to make any male (or female) that I play with feel as special as they make me feel.

Please don't shoot! I'm just being honest about myself.

the new generation of push up bras have more material stuffed into them than breast meat?

Mr wkyadventurers,

It may not be intentional.

I believe in truth in advertising, but the lingerie manufacturers are not being very cooperative.

99% of bras available these days fall into two categories:

1) padded ... or padded and push-up

2) extremely sheer, with no support at all

Unless a woman is lucky enough to find a bra of "the 1%" in her size (another touchy subject most of us gals can write a novel about) ... you finally have to resort to buying the bra with the lightest padding available, and call it a night.

Or, train yourself to be comfortable wearing something so sheer you are basically flashing your nipples at random people on the street. :eek:

Oh, I forgot to answer the original question! :lol:

Yes, I've been disappointed with size in swinging partners ... but very infrequently. I definitely agree that skill is the most important thing! facelick

Once I did get quite disappointed at first. He was very good looking and I could tell he had been working out. But when I got him naked...oh no.. :) I didn't rare to say anything and decided to let him do his job. And I'm glad I gave him a chance because he turned out to be very good. He even took his time and satisfied me after he had had his own. That's not something every man does. I think small men might even have better loving skill than big, because they have to.

Still, I have to say that big cock is a lot better turn-on for me than small one. I guess that's why I like it big. :)

Been quite disappointed. :rolleyes:

I am one of those women who loves Cosmopolitan magazine, but I also don't believe everything I read.

My opinion: Size DOES matter!!!! :cool:

My husband is a VERY nice larger size! Now, I do agree with those of you who say that they have to know how to use what they have, but if they don't have much, what's to use?

Under 6" is kind of a no-go for me.

Its a surprise that women who think that size does matter forget that the size of their canal and the firmness of their vaginal muscles are the very determinants of pleasure for them and the male.If you are too wide and very loose down there,don't blame it on a guy's size.You can take the first step to solving your "SIZE PROBLEM" by firming up your canal.For us guys,the firmer the better!And everyone ends up being REALLY satisfied. :cool:

While I do understand that the tightness of the vaginal canal does play a large part in this, I also know that I am quite tight. I do perform the kegal exercises regularly, but my husband (he's an 8 incher, though, so maybe I am tight to him) has told me that it is quite unnecessary for me to do so.

That's just my personal situation, though.

Hmm. Where are the women in this forum, all quiet all of a sudden?

LMAO! :rofl: Nice to see someone take a different approach. I would have to agree with this. Women can do as much to improve their technique as the men. Kegals can do wonders for improving the er...small situation. There's no fun strapping on a board to keep from falling in and I'm above average.

Have yet to swing, but never been dissapointed by the size, have a girlfriend who's 'first' was so small the condom wouldn't stay on, she said it was about the size of her pinkie.....to me, that sounded like it might present a problem....esp. since she has really small hands!!!! :lol: I guess I'll take that to mean all mine have been average or more than......having said that, if he can make me happy, and gets his jollies :D .....I think I'd be quite content.

On the bras......when gravity and baby's have had their way with your breasts, they need support.....when the choice is no support or padding, we have to choose the padding.....and when you think about it, without the support of course they look different.......I had an intersting conversation with a couple of girlfriends the other day that started because one stated she thought we were both more well endowed than she was.....but guess what.....We are all the same size. :claps: .....and we all look like different sizes!!! It isn't only the bra, it is the way we are built....most seem to assume a 36C is a 36C...but on a 'waif' a 36C looks like a lot more than it does on a voluptuous gal! :kissface:

these replies are all so surprising to me. most of them say size dont matter and most of them are women. i have a size of 6 and always feel scared having sex the first time. I always took my time and enjoyed her body and (worshipping) by stroking and touching lightly everything except the privates and kissing tingling and making the woman feel special somehow and hoped to god i made a happy note for the end. these comments is nice to hear ,that its how you use it, and make her feel so special ,and thats what counts. to me at least. am i right women?

Oh yes, it always seems like the guys that talk about their "huge manhood" are looking in a different mirror from most of us. Most of the time very happy with the endowment of the other males.

I think I've been more disappointed though with the hygeine of the guy that was on the smaller side of things. He couldn't get it up anyways so size really didn't matter. His breath stunk though and he was sweating so badly it was pouring off of him, yuck

I can tell you that at 6". I haven't had any complaints. When we're having sex. It's my mission to make you cum. I'm not afraid to use toys, tongue, or fingers. By the time I'm done with you it doesn't matter if I had 6" or 10". You'd know you'd been fucked.

True, but breasts aren't directly related to having sex. I agree that Wonderbras may make you wonder where they went when the lady takes it off, :lol: but it's a visual enhancement of sex. Whether they're large or small, I assume you can still have a great time with the woman and it's not going to leave you in pain or feeling nothing. With penis size, it's a major (and sometimes, sadly, a minor) component of the whole encounter.

Pepper

Well its a disturbance to the performance if we guys are left wondering where did the big "girls" disappear ... :lol: ..just kidding ..not trying to start a fire

Pepper

Well...I never say never, and I never say always! :lol:

The question that cums to my mind is whether you would look forward to playing with him again? My hope would be that you would. (You can always involve your hubby too.)

Why do we get so locked up into a way of thinking that you stop trying to have fun?

I say, like you have, make the most of it!!!

Still, would you look forward to playing with him again? (based on size alone?)

You know, we never seem to talk about the ladies whose pussy is larger than our averaged sized unit. Do you ever hear about guys not wanting to be with some lady who has a tight twat or a loose one? Nah. It's all good! C'mon girls. Lighten up and use your creativity. facelick

Male D

Jeez Louise, do I love the women on this board!

Even the "size queens" :) can make an average guy feel optimistic!

Thanks!

The person who posted the poll is obviously a man who fears his "boyhood" may not be met with enthusiasm by the ladies. Afterall, look at the options for responses:

1: Yes..He could have used his thumb, it wouldn't have made a difference

2: No...We always ask for pics B4 hand/Everyone has been up to par

3: Maybe..a few maybe a little smaller than average but we worked it out

4: Other.. Please explain

Option 1: This says that a woman was disappointed by a small penis

Therefore: Size counts.

Option 2: This says that the responder always verifed that the man's penis was of sufficient size before meeting him.

Thererfore: Size counts.

Option 3: This says that when a man's penis was smaller than average, the woman was forced to "work it out" in order to enjoy it.

Option 4: What is "Other"? There is no field to enter an explanation.

The conspicuous absense of an option for "No, it doesn't matter" means that no matter how users respond, the conclusion can only be, "Size counts."

Judging from the responses to the post, it's obvious that the pollster is completely out of touch with what pleases women. The overwhelming written responses from women can be summed up as follows:

"It's not what you have. It's what you do with what you have."

Not so surprisingly, this adage applies to all other aspects of your life.

love_shack said:
The person who posted the poll is obviously a man who fears his "boyhood" may not be met with enthusiasm by the ladies.

Actually...

No...

The original pollster was a female, posting after a discussion on the subject with her husband... I kind of miss "JennyMac" around here :(

love_shack said:
Option 4: What is "Other"? There is no field to enter an explanation.

Actually - the field that you typed this in was the field that you should use to explain your position. Thanks for doing so :)

love_shack said:

Option 3: This says that when a man's penis was smaller than average, the woman was forced to "work it out" in order to enjoy it.

The conspicuous absence of an option for "No, it doesn't matter" means that no matter how users respond, the conclusion can only be, "Size counts."

Actually, the way I interpret it, option 3 does mean that size doesn't matter. This options says that, "yeah, he may have been small, but it doesn't matter we worked it out and had fun anyway"

That's just my take on it.

I have to agree that if a guy is too small he usually makes up for it in technique. We met a couple the other night and he wasn't a big boy but my golly was he good. :)

This thread is jacked! Sorry, but the options available all imply that size matters to all women. To a degree that may be so, but unless he's hung like a baby (sorry for any guys that may have insulted) there are women who really don't care how big or small it is. In my wife's case she has had MORE issues with guys being too BIG. This doesn't stop her, just forces her to take things a bit slower and more carefully.

I'll be honest. In all our years of swinging I think I can safely say that I (her husband) am probably the smallest guy she's been with. I'm one of those statistically average guys, between 5 1/2" and 6 1/2". Most of the guys she's been with have been 8" to 10". Only one that I can think of was slightly shorter than mine, but it was also slightly thicker. As my wife has never had any problems achieving orgasm, she has never really cared about size.

I disagree with the approach to this thread. It is the sort of approach that can give a guy who may be feeling a bit under par an even greater feeling of inadequacy. And yes, I've been there in the past.

Never been disappointed, and I've seen my share of shapes and sizes. To me, there's a lot more to sex then some guy sticking his cock in my pussy. How turned on I am is a direct correlation to whether there will be any disappointments, not size ...

Or -- maybe I'm just a lucky girl :)

I have never been disappointed by size-if I just wanted size-I have a vibrator that does nicely-and no arguments from it. What matters is the person of any size. Is he caring? Does he indeed know what foreplay means-does he give me oral pleasure. Does he want to be a caring partner to me. Does he know how to use the size he has-whether small, medium or large?

So-size means very little-what matters is the person!

Give me a caring partner anytime to one that is uncaring and of great size.

It is not what is between someone's legs that makes him a great partner-but what is between his ears-his mind-and how he comes across to me as a caring person and wanting to give me pleasure - as I will try to give him pleasure back.

How many times has some busty babe caught a man's eye, only to find that the new generation of push up bras have more material stuffed into them than breast meat? Sure there are some small penises out there, but we arent stuffing socks in our pants in an effort to attract the lady's. I think that old trick went out in the 70's. So come on girls, show us the real YOU and stop pretending you're something that you're not.

When someone looks at me, they have no problem wondering if socks are helping. :D To bad they didn't make it easier to view the male merchandise on a day to day thing like a cleavage type window. :D

As for the poll, size doesn't matter to me as long as I enjoy the adventure, so they better have some tricks up their sleeve.

well the size hasn't disappointed me since we started swinging...it has been the lack of performance. I still haven't been with guy that can knock me off my feet in bed...the only man that still only rocks my world is my hubby.

Only once. Too small, coupled with not much technique. Mainly bad technique. Generally, Jill said that they were all (probably 50 or so) pretty much the same physically, with attitude and technique the dominant factor. Not much surprise there, is it?

On the flip side, the one guy with the very thick cock is a standout in her mind. Not long, but very thick. He happened to have good technique in addition to good equipment. There were three guys that night, including me, all on the same bed at the same time at La Place in Indianapolis. We all had a go at her and then sat there schmoozing for an hour when she invited us all to have another go at her. That may sound crude, but it was one of the best nights we ever had.

HI M, My man is the same way he gets me so hot with foreplay I want him in NOW! But he keeps on playing with me and drives me crazy! He is also the same size as your man and I think that is the PERFECT size to me! Tell him he should be proud of it and his techniques! Not mortified, you didn't show his face so we are out looking for him! ::P:

Just_us49 said:
Before we started swinging D always felt like he wasn't big enough. I kept trying to tell him that he was. When we first start having sex he has to be careful how far/hard he goes in or he hurts me. Once she gets warmed up he can go all the way in but he can't pound real hard unless she is REALLY warmed up.

Now that we've been swinging I am convincing him he is good sized. He still wants to say, "he wasn't that much smaller than me". All I have to do is remind him how the guy pounded me from the get go and I wasn't even that aware of it and he relents and says I must be right. Granted, I have only been done by two other guys, but it was the case with them both. Also, we have done a good bit of "girls play guys with their own girl" and I always check out the size of the man and only once was he as nice sized as my man.

Don't get me wrong, I still had a good time and the one guy had knew how to use the small thing just right once he had some time with me and I enjoyed it. D isn't huge, just big enough to fill her up just right! (a good 6 1/2" by 2") And he is really good at using it! :D Which brings me to my next point

This has definitely been more of an issue for me! D likes to take his time to enjoy my body. Rubbing, kissing, eating, licking, sucking before he actually gets inside. He usually has me begging for him to get in there before he does. I love that! It seems in swinging the guys so far (even the ones with their own girls) want to start f**king right away. No enjoying each others bodies. And then the guys wants to just pound as hard as they can. D seems to know when to take it long slow and when to speed up. No one has come close to pleasing me like him so far. :claps:

edit: the 2" is across not around BTW, and my hubby is mortified that I put his measurements :lol:

Well having grown up in Jamaica - in my early years I had to compete with all these other guys being well hung and all. :mad:

For years I wished I had a Bigger one - ideally 9" long and the head as thick as Cue ball. - note I am average only 6". :sad:

Truthfully I believe that I had sexually fulfilling early years, a lot of older women took me on and for a better word "trained" me, and if I really had anything bigger I would have had many, many relationship problems.

So maybe it was for the best in the first place not to have a larger one. :cool:

However, due to my ethnic background (Chinese) - i was not "first choice", my friends were (all black or white) and boy did they have it over me - but once the girls got round to noticing me and considered worthwhile to talk to, it was all good afterwards. :EG:

But I can freely admit this - after all these years - society has not changed.

bigger ones do get first opportunity to have fun with the masses of girls out there, whether the girls are disappointed or not I do not know. :rolleyes: