Spoomonkey

Glove with the one you love?

No glove - no love?  

152 members have voted

1. 1. No glove - no love?

• I am a married male - and I glove up with the wife during threesomes - because I am nicer than you...
    • I am a husband - and I go glove free - because she's my wife...
    • I am the husband - and I've never thought about it - let me see how this poll plays out...
    • I'm a single guy - and I'll only glove if the husband gloves...
    • I am a single guy - and the married guys I play with always glove... Always...
    • I'll glvoe when I'm asked, but I think married guys who ask are jerks...
    • I am a woman - I have an opinion, which I'll post below - but I just want to see the results...

Another thread got me thinking...

I wish it hadn't because I get headaches easily when I do that ;)

Anyway - is it "unfair" for the married male to go "sans sheepskin" in a MFM with his wife while the single guy gloves up? Would it be more equitable to slide one on yourself? Should you reserve your tube-free love-making to your bedroom only - or is your wife's parts a free play zone for your "jungle Jim"?

I hadn't really thought of this - and have always simply saved my condoms for another day when a threesome presented itself, with my wife being the lone female in the room. But is this wrong?

And single guys - how do you feel about being asked to "glove up" when the action starts and the mister is still "feeling the breeze, au naturale"?

We had a single guy once who, after discussing the fact that we only play with condoms, try to go in commando. I wrote it off as a "heat of the moment" mistake - but oddly, he couldn't get it up after my stern reminder. Could he have been confused by the "double standard" that I was presenting?

I think I know how this thread will go - but who knows - I could be surprised.

Either way, it should make an interesting topic.

Spoomonkey

Yup, interesting topic.

When we had a MFM threesome it was a must for the other guy to wear a condom- but of course, Hubby was au naturale.

When you think about it, it doesn't seem 'fair".

My b/f and i just had this discussion last week. If i go out with a "sexsitter" he will be gloved; or no action other than a b/j. My b/f used one the other night, but only for the staying power of those "special" Trojans. Otherwise he's perfectly happy and more than welcome to go skin to skin...I do not care for them, but; when it's necessary it's necessary!

littlebit54

Just so you know, I have already been chided by Mrs Spoomonkey for making the poll an "all-male" poll... I wasn't thinking... I just figured - we wear the condoms, so we would answer the poll...

She has corrected my erroneous thinking and I shall never make that mistake again...

If I knew how to fix the poll, I would...

:(

Spoomonkey

Well I answered this as a male because I asked my husband and he looked at me crosseyed and I got this "wtf would I want to do that for" when asked if he would wear a condom with me and another guy even though the guy had to wear one. I feel the same way, no sense on wasting a perfectly good glove when you don't really need it.

I wouldn't wear one with my wife, but it is mainly because I'm cheap and wouldn't want to wast a perfectly new raincoat. If the guy was offended by me not wearing one, when he had to, then I guess the cure is pretty simple for me......See ya later,...... Next! :)

Guest Mr&Mrs-naughty
If the guy was offended by me not wearing one, when he had to, then I guess the cure is pretty simple for me......See ya later,...... Next! :)

Ditto!!!

You guys should live closer to us!!!

We don't use a condom when we have sex together. When playing with a single guy we always make him aware of the "no glove no love" rule and only once has someone gotten offended that I didn't wear one. When we are with another couple the guys always gear up before entry but are sans condom with their partner. If you want to play in our sandbox you have to play by our rules or bring your own sandbox.

Condoms for everyone!! :lol: but only because I'm not on the pill and have no desire for further children....

I have no problem wearing a condom while the husband is bareback. The condom is for my protection as well as theirs, why complain??

Just a thought though. If two couples are together and going bareback with their own and wearing a condom with the other couple, what happens when you switch back and forth?? You keep changing condoms? I don't mean if you are swapping but if you are having a foursome whatever and the action is fluid??

If you don't put on a clean one what's the point of wearing one at all? Hopefully you buy in bulk...lol

littlebit

I was too brief in my post. Let me explain. Lets say I am in a foursome, a couple friend of mine, me, and a single female friend. I wear a condom, the husband of the couple is suppose to wear a condom when penetrating the single female but not when penetrating his wife. In the heat of switching back and forth, do you (this is to you husbands) ALWAYS put a condom back on or do sometimes you "forget" and penetrate the single female without a condom??

edit: By the way littlebit54, I was just wondering what the pay scale was for a "sexsitter"? I'm curious ya know. :)

The condom is for my protection as well as theirs, why complain??

EXCELLENT point! You get a cookie!

Just a thought though. If two couples are together and going bareback with their own and wearing a condom with the other couple, what happens when you switch back and forth?? You keep changing condoms? I don't mean if you are swapping but if you are having a foursome whatever and the action is fluid??

You know - we've had this problem. In a foursome, I find that we tend to gravitate more towards the other playmates. So, there isn't a lot of jumping back and forth, really. There is some, but it is usually fairly easy to make the condom switches and stay fluid.

We had our threesome with another woman though - we "borrowed" the wife of a coupel that we are friends with - and we knew this would be an issue. We talked a long time prior to the event about going bareback and we all felt good about doing it, so we approached it that way. When Mrs Spoo played with them (the other husband's turn) the same rules applied.

But - really that is why a threesome with a single woman doesn't really appeal. It's hard to find people that you are that comfortable with.

Does that make sense?

Spoomonkey

Well I answered this as a male because I asked my husband and he looked at me crosseyed and I got this "wtf would I want to do that for" when asked if he would wear a condom with me and another guy even though the guy had to wear one. I feel the same way, no sense on wasting a perfectly good glove when you don't really need it.

I agree. We don't use condoms at home why should he wear one just because we are with a single? Curiousagain made a good point he wears it for his protection as well as the female's. I don't need protection from my husband so why should he wear one?

Beside I think, and hope, singles would feel this same way if and when they have a partner to bring into the mix. Make sense?

Mrs Spoomonkey

Just so you know, I have already been chided by Mrs Spoomonkey for making the poll an "all-male" poll... I wasn't thinking... I just figured - we wear the condoms, so we would answer the poll...

She has corrected my erroneous thinking and I shall never make that mistake again...

If I knew how to fix the poll, I would...

:(

Spoomonkey

I love Mr Spoo. I merely wanted the women's vote to count for more than "see below". :kissface: He's a good monkey. ;)

Mrs Spoomonkey

Okay I just picked on my Spoo again. :sad: I noticed there was no vote for a single to say he always gloves and doesn't mind that the husband doesn't.

Maybe next time :)

Mrs Spoomonkey

p.s. He wanted me to tell everyone that he thinks this poll really sucks!!!

We havent played with singles yet so not sure how that will work but I know when we play with couples I play with both men and it hasnt been a problem for him to go from one woman to me...he takes it off and then when he is with her he puts it on. I wont play with my hubby with a comdom on...I hate them things and we dont play at home with them so not gonna do it while playing with others...It also doesnt seem to be a problem with the other man involved either...it doesnt really put any glitches in playtime at all!!

It was my post to "do you like to fuck filled pussy" that sparked this poll, what I meant was it's a 'double standard' and "unfair' to expose the single male to your husbands fluids in a 'cream pie' sloppy seconds situation, which that part of the poll got neglected. What you are really saying in that case is, "we as a couple" practice safe sex for ourselves but not the other members of the community, if you want me to have 'sloppy seconds' but wear a condom and play it safe for the two of you, what happens to me if the condom I'm wearing rips ....guess I'm just SOL. I was under the impression that it was responsibility of all us males to do as much as possible to prevent our fluids from coming into contact with others. The poll didn't mention that part of the MFM. ...........wait a minute...the light bulb in my head just went off...What was I thinking...the answer is obvious..sorry for all the trouble...If I'm that worried about my safty...I should just decline the offer if I'm ever in that situation but then again this whole "issue' would never come up in "the heat of the moment". Only here on net.

I have no problem wearing a condom while the husband is bareback. The condom is for my protection as well as theirs, why complain??

That was another part of the issue I brought up, when my wife and I were together the group issue of each husband T'ing off bareback...then everyone waiting till round 2 to glove is the exact point, we and our friends played thru the whole party the 'safe sex' way....no 'musical condoms' changing condoms all the time because you got X's sause on the outside, and can not insert in y, that's a real pain.

That was another part of the issue I brought up, when my wife and I were together the group issue of each husband T'ing off bareback...then everyone waiting till round 2 to glove is the exact point, we and our friends played thru the whole party the 'safe sex' way....no 'musical condoms' changing condoms all the time because you got X's sause on the outside, and can not insert in y, that's a real pain.

But - if you put your condomed penis in one wife - and then remove it to put it in the other - haven't you exposed one wife to whatever the other might have?

You should never use the same condom with two women. While you may not catch a disease, you could spread one.

Spoomonkey

You should never use the same condom with two women. While you may not catch a disease, you could spread one.

Spoomonkey

Dito

People don't actually DO this, do they? :confused:

I responded to this earlier, but my computer kept losing the boards for some reason... Maybe it was the god of "better judgement" telling me not to respond, but sometimes, I can't help myself...

:D

What you are really saying in that case is, "we as a couple" practice safe sex for ourselves but not the other members of the community, if you want me to have 'sloppy seconds' but wear a condom and play it safe for the two of you.

Bingo!

Kinda!

Actually, we do practice safe sex for the members of the community...

Our rules are for the two of us. That is a very simplistic, but honest way to look at things. My foremost concern is the comfort and safety of my soulmate, my wife. Secondly - a very distant second - my concern is for my safety.

Don't get me wrong, the wonderful people that we have played with have been playmates that we want the best for - strive to make the experience mind-blowing - and hope that along with no regrets, they also take home no bugs. But - the first step in making sure that we can offer a "bug free" experience to our friends is staying "bug free" ourselves...

So we ask our friends to wear a condom.

I make no apologies for the fact that I place my wife on a higher pedastal than anyone else...

what happens to me if the condom I'm wearing rips ....guess I'm just SOL.

Guess what, Russ...

If your condom rips we are all SOL. We don't want that happening... We really, really don't. If that happens, yes, you may be exposed to the husband's semen - but more significantly, the wife will be exposed to yours... Since we have played together (my wife and I) we know that we aren't going to be passing anything back and forth. We aren't so confident about you - which is why we suggested you putting one on in the first place...

Furthermore, if you are under the illusion that you can only catch a disease by coming in contact with semen, then you are mildly confused. Did you know that you can catch a disease from a woman who hasn't had semen inside her for a very long time? It's true... Women can carry and spread an STD just like a man's semen can...

So - our requirement about our single friends gloving up is as much for their safety and peace of mind as it is for ours.

wait a minute...the light bulb in my head just went off...What was I thinking...the answer is obvious..sorry for all the trouble...If I'm that worried about my safty...I should just decline the offer if I'm ever in that situation

Bingo again!

You have the right and responsibility to yourself to only play in situations that you are comfortable with. If a playmate's rules or desires are outside of your comfort zone, you are not required to play with them. Move on. But it does not mean that they have an "unfair, double standard" - it simply means that they are being honest with what they are comfortable with. With many couples, playmates wearing a condom is a "take it or leave it" offer. I know we aren't open for debate on the subject.

And, personally, I would rather a guy say he wasn't interested in playing than spend his time bitching about it later...

but then again this whole "issue' would never come up in "the heat of the moment". Only here on net.

You're right - this wouldn't come up in "the heat of the moment". Most of the single men we've played with even bring their own condoms :) Our desire for them to actually wear them doesn't usually come a big surprise...

Spoomonkey

Just an FYI, if a male ejaculates into his wife, the other male then has sex with a condom, changes condoms and has sex with another female, he is still exposing her due to the fluids from the male and female being around the base of the penis. In "crotch to crotch" contact there is still the possibility of spread of disease. There is still danger of spreading a disease even with a condom.

And, I am still wondering about the pay scale for a sexsitter. How much would I have to pay an hour??? :)

The way we see it is that we are married and it's how we have sex. And if the other guy doesn't like it, then he can find another couple. Fair? Maybe not. Our rules to play with us? Yup.

When we play with other couples I always wear a condom with the other wife, even if she tells me I don't have to. It's out of respect for the health of my wife and I, and for them. We don't know their past, they don't know ours. But we do know ours. Same would hold true for a single guy. Now out of respect when playing, my wife and I have sex last (without a condom) because they have already had their fun, and now it's our turn together to finish the evening and get "connected" again. At least so far that's how it's worked.

Mr. WS

Just an FYI, if a male ejaculates into his wife, the other male then has sex with a condom, changes condoms and has sex with another female, he is still exposing her due to the fluids from the male and female being around the base of the penis. In "crotch to crotch" contact there is still the possibility of spread of disease. There is still danger of spreading a disease even with a condom.

Actually when we play with a couple usually Mr Spoo is shall we say occupied with the other female and vice versa. We save the time for us later at home. When we play with a single even though Mr Spoo doesn't wear a condom with me he pulls out and ejaculates on me that way the play can go on for as long as we want leaving more play options open due to no sloppy seconds etc.

Mrs Spoomonkey

When playing with a couple, I'll always wear protection. In my experiences, the couples have always had a rule of the single guy wearing a condom anyway. There was one couple however, who i got comfortable with and after many times of playing together, the wife decided she was ok with me going bareback if i wanted to......and of course I was fine by it and it was great! They trusted me and I had full trust in them.

Actually when we play with a couple usually Mr Spoo is shall we say occupied with the other female and vice versa. We save the time for us later at home. When we play with a single even though Mr Spoo doesn't wear a condom with me he pulls out and ejaculates on me that way the play can go on for as long as we want leaving more play options open due to no sloppy seconds etc.

Mrs Spoomonkey

boy, I sure wish you had stopped your hubby before he told me he was a "double standards" kind of husband.......on a "do you fuck filled pussy" thread.....I already knew I was expected to wear a condom, and figured the same thing you just wrote always applied in a MFM.....I mean you do have 3 wonderful attractions at the amusement park...and I know which one isn't open to me(usually never as a rule) and usually like to enjoy a light snack of snatch before going to work( but never with fresh gravy!)

But - if you put your condomed penis in one wife - and then remove it to put it in the other - haven't you exposed one wife to whatever the other might have?

Spoomonkey

Well the group we played with was small close friends in a closed living room party, all the wives were bi so we just figured that equalled out...our main concern was each other's semen.

boy, I sure wish you had stopped your hubby before he told me he was a "double standards" kind of husband.......on a "do you fuck filled pussy" thread.....I already knew I was expected to wear a condom, and figured the same thing you just wrote always applied in a MFM.....I mean you do have 3 wonderful attractions at the amusement park...and I know which one isn't open to me(usually never as a rule) and usually like to enjoy a light snack of snatch before going to work( but never with fresh gravy!)

I don't see why I would ever need to stop Mr Spoo on anything especially telling someone he is a double standard husband. What I do with Mr Spoo or as you put it what 'attractions at the amusement park' are open to him are in no way an indication that they are open to anyone else short of our choosing. So yes he/we are double standard because we do this for us to play with friends we meet in the lifestyle.

I believe and have found that most couples share the same sentiment about their relationship and activities with each other compared to their relationship and activities with people they play with.

Mrs Spoomonkey

I wouldn't expect or want Mr. Indy to wear one, at all, anytime. I would expect another,too. And Curious is absolutely right- it is for his protection as much as mine.

As I am still fertile and not on the pill- I am incredibly cautious when it comes to that point. Mr. Indy had a VAS, and we were looking for a couple where the male did, also- but no luck finding that! If we were with our regular couple and he had a VAS condoms wouldn't be a biggy to me.

ok.... question:

In a DP situation, Mr Indy is gloved and Hubby B is ungloved. Does Mr. Indy run a risk if Hubby B cums inside his wife and it leaks onto Mr. Indy?

It seems like the shaft is exposed so there would be risk? Right?

It seems like the shaft is exposed so there would be risk? Right?

I think in the lifestyle there is always a risk with everything. We use condoms but then do oral with no protection. I think you just have to be as careful as you can and then decide if your willing to take the rest of the risks.

I would think in this situation the condom would be good protection but like you said there is always a chance of it getting on the shaft, and then if it does is that a risk :confused: That I don't really know. It doesn't seem like it would be.

Mrs Spoomonkey

yes... that is what I was thinking. But I guess I wanted someone elses opinion, too!

Maybe only DP with me is what I am thinking.

maybe i don't get the question, but none of these answers really work for me. I wouldn't use a condom with my wife but if it was a ffm i would with the other woman. if it was mmf i still probably wouldn't with my wife unless she asked me to but don't think she would.

Mr. Sweet never gloves up when he and I play each other. There's no need to, since we always use condoms when playing with others (realizing it's not 100% foolproof). And moreover, it's our CHOICE.

If the other guy has an issue with it, then we eliminate the issue by not playing with him.

And of course, if Mr. Sweet were the second guy in an MFM, he'd glove up automatically.

=)

Yeah, what sweet tna said. There is no need for SO to use a condom in any situation, but it is a must for the other guy.

1. There was not a good answer for me on the poll? I'm a single guy who would would much rather go bareback but will dress up if asked to.

2. The swinging community in this country has had a remarkably good record of not having or spreading STD's. True for over 40 years now. Woohoo.

3. Condoms are only a partial help against STD's. Oral without a comdom is just as dangerous as sex without one.

4. Getting pregnant is always a risk, condom or no.

5. In many, many encounters, I've only been asked to wear one once and that was to prevent pregnancy, not STD. I always had one available but was never asked.

6. If the lady even looked like she MIGHT have an STD, or said she did, I passed.

On 10/25/2004 at 7:34 PM, Spoomonkey said:

Another thread got me thinking...

I wish it hadn't because I get headaches easily when I do that ;)

Anyway - is it "unfair" for the married male to go "sans sheepskin" in a MFM with his wife while the single guy gloves up? Would it be more equitable to slide one on yourself? Should you reserve your tube-free love-making to your bedroom only - or is your wife's parts a free play zone for your "jungle Jim"?

I hadn't really thought of this - and have always simply saved my condoms for another day when a threesome presented itself, with my wife being the lone female in the room. But is this wrong?

And single guys - how do you feel about being asked to "glove up" when the action starts and the mister is still "feeling the breeze, au naturale"?

We had a single guy once who, after discussing the fact that we only play with condoms, try to go in commando. I wrote it off as a "heat of the moment" mistake - but oddly, he couldn't get it up after my stern reminder. Could he have been confused by the "double standard" that I was presenting?

I think I know how this thread will go - but who knows - I could be surprised.

Either way, it should make an interesting topic.

Spoomonkey

10thBadger,

This is one of the most funniest post that I have ever read and my wife and I have been reading a lot on this website. I had to explain to her in her own language to Russian for her to even understand you because you were saying a lot of slang. We are both laughing now lol

Great post and I hope I see more from you that lightened our morning. Lol