Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
The Swingers Board - The Swingers Board - The Original Swingers Lifestyle Community, forums,
    Status
    couple

Default woman says she's only into fat guys

Ok my friend is a realy good looking well built guy and has no problems getting women. Except for this one girl who he knows through a friend she says she is only into fat guys?? Is this true how many women are into fat men???? It is just hard to beleive

Swingers Board Addict 2neophytes's Avatar
    Status
    couple

She could really be into fat guys. It's like wondering if it's possible that girls could really be into nerds. I love nerds and dorks. Always have. This is because I know I'm going to have a great conversation and be treated as a real person.

Granted this isn't always the case, and I don't mean to sound stereotypical or essentialist in the least. However, through my dating and sexual experiences, I've been treated better by geeks, dorks, nerds, and the like. And I've refused to have sex with a man because he was a "jock".

Of course, the other scenario could be that she just wants your friend off her case, or she's just messing with your head. I've done both of these, but I was much younger.

Good luck,
    2N

Status
    couple

I don't even know the girl myself. My friend only asked her out one time it was her friend who said she only likes fat guys.

Status
    I'm with Kermit

Default it's entirely possible

I don't necessarily say that I like "fat" guys. But I like big guys and if that means they have a bit of extra meat then I much prefer that to lean guys for sure. Basically, I prefer guys who are bigger than me (taller, wider, whatever... just bigger )
    I have to agee on the topic of nerds, 2neophytes.
    Once you go nerd, you'll never go back

~Piggy
    I feel that a woman doesn't have to be called 'Ms.' in order to be a woman of her own making. I believe 'Miss' allows moi to be a woman, and my karate can get me anything else

Swingers Board Addict
    Status
    Happily Married Couple
    SLS Handle
    jcbicouple

Everyone has their own definition of beautiful & sexy (and sometimes the definition between the two of those can even be waaaay different) The term "fat" seems to have a broad definition also. Everything from slobbish to large build.
    We consider ourselves to be fairly shallow when it comes to playmates simply because if we are meeting someone for potential sexual fun, we make sure there is at least some physical attraction there before we do. No point in wasting everyones time if there is no way it will ever happen. But even we won't go for someone just because they are good looking. They have to be able to hold a conversation and frankly, "model" looks aren't what we go for.
    People live in cities, but people are alive in the woods.

Swingers Board Addict
    Status
    Female

Default Re: it's entirely possible

Originally posted by Miss_Piggy I don't necessarily say that I like "fat" guys. But I like big guys and if that means they have a bit of extra meat then I much prefer that to lean guys for sure. Basically, I prefer guys who are bigger than me (taller, wider, whatever... just bigger ) ... ~Piggy
    Must say I agree completely, Miss Piggy. My ex was definitely a "big guy". Hubby was a bit too much on the lean side when we first met, a result of having gone through an ugly breakup and divorce - - and not eating regular meals at that point. While he is not now, and probably never will be in the 'big guy' category - he is a better 'hugger' now, with meat on his bones.

I don't think I have EVER been what anyone would call petite or tiny - and I darned sure am not that now. I am a 'fully grown woman chile' and I like huggin' a lot!

Swingers Board Addict Vjklander's Avatar
    Status
    Couple, Straight M, BiFem
    SLS Handle
    Vjklander

The happiest day in my life was the day I discovered some women out there like fat guys.
    Well, maybe not happiest, but definitely top 10.
    At least I don't put an 'a' in 'definitely'
    J R

Purveyors of Perviness ionsawmill's Avatar
    Status
    He's Bisexual She's still thinking about it. They are happily married!
    SLS Handle
    ionsawmill

Default Was a wee laddie...

I weighed around 125 pounds when I met my wife. She immediately started "putting some meat on my bones". That was 10 years ago and now I weigh around 160. She couldn't be happier. She said I looked sickly when we met.
    IonSawmill@Yahoo.com
    He is "Tainted Homily" - She is "Deal Earner"

Status
    married female

We like to fatten up our men.....mwahahahaaha

Swingers Board Addict sexypairca's Avatar
    Status
    married couple
    SLS Handle
    sexypairca

Given a choice between a slender or larger man I would usually go for the sturdy build. Less likely to break 'em .

Annette
    I'm not cheap, but I am on special this week.

Mr&Mrs-naughty

Default Mr here

There are men out there who ONLY like large woman (I'm not one of them) so I geuss there is no reason it couldnt be the same in reverse.

Here to Stay
    Status
    Couple

I was 5'9" and 140 lbs when I met my wife (a cute little home ec. teacher) 7 years ago. I was eating bachelor food (and I don't cook very well) but I was a runner and ran some good times. She said I was too thin and started to work on me right away. Of course, she says that I was the one who put the fork in my mouth. At least I'm still 5'9", but I now weigh in at 155-160. Seems the females want to fatten us up so we can't run away But I wouldn't ever want to be married to any one else anyway!!!
    D and A

Mr&Mrs-naughty

Default Mrs here-

I like a man who is bigger than me.

I definatly like it best when the larger parts are nice and firm.- Not to say that they can't be soft in places.

Maybe it's the cavewoman in me-the part that wants my hair pulled and my ass smacked!:slam"

Status
    Married Monkeys - will you be our vine?
    SLS Handle
    Spoomonkey

Okay - now you tell me...

A ginger four miles tonight after my scare last week and it seems everyone likes men with meat... Well - other than THAT meat...

That settles it - I am going to go down and get a cookie...

Spoomonkey
    "Eros will have naked bodies; Friendship naked personalities." - C. S. Lewis

Status
    Couple

Default Re: Mrs here-

Originally posted by Mr&Mrs-naughty
    I like a man who is bigger than me.

I definatly like it best when the larger parts are nice and firm.- Not to say that they can't be soft in places.

Maybe it's the cavewoman in me-the part that wants my hair pulled and my ass smacked!:slam"
    \

My husband is 6'6" and meaty....but it looks good on him. He is definitely the big burly type man....very gentle and loving though.

I am short (5'2") and plump and he loves me the way I am.

We were in a bar one time and some random drunk was standing beside me pawing me....touching my hair and my back...all I had to do was glance over to my husband --he came over stood beside me---the guy got the picture and didn't really want to mess with him. He apologized and left.

My husband is so protective--and I love that--he is so big and strong...I could go on and on . Ha Ha...I was kinda glad that we didn't have any daughters (if he is that protective of me...I shudder to think of what he would be like with his daughter)

Anyways--I dated a guy who was only a few inches taller than me--he was ok....but when the chips were down he had the habit of tucking tail and running.

I'm not sure if it is the height thing....we have a couple that we share a close friendship--he is in law enforcement--not tall, but still very appealing.

I definitely do not like very thin guys...I don't like to be able to count ribs. I love sturdy men. I really find appealing men who can "consume" me

Now that I have rambled and rambled...

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast