Please Visit These Sponsors As They Keep The Swingers Board FREE

Kasidie   Swinger Zone Central   Swing Lifestyle    Swingers Date Club    Adult FriendFinder  Swing Towns  Alt.com

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
The Swingers Board - The Swingers Board - The Original Swingers Lifestyle Community, forums,
    Swingers Board Addict
    Status
    Couple

I have to admit I love a larger man. I want something to hold on...but then again...a slim guy is nice also...what the hell...I am a horny woman....I want them all....hee hee
    Love is merely a madness...cured by chocolate!!!

Status
    Couple
    SLS Handle
    WA_Cple

I love this thread!
    My hubby is 6 foot tall and when we got together he weighed only 175 pounds - he now weighs 220 pounds and is sexier then ever. I thought he was way too thin when we met and I've worked hard to put meat on those bones! Plus he quit smoking which always causes weight gain.

On that note... I am not a small person myself - 5'8" tall and 225 pounds - I'm on a weight loss program so its going down slowly but surely much to my delight!

I can only say that I totally agree with all the other women!
    Life is like a box of chocolates - you gotta take a little bite outta each one to find the one you'd love to eat!

Status
    Married Couple

I wish I could put a little meat on my mans bones! He is 6ft and about 160 and he looks good, but even he wants to bulk up a bit. But his metabolism is so high (urggg!!) that he can't gain weight no matter what I feed him!

Swingers Board Addict
    Status
    Couple

I have that same "problem" with my hubby. He is slim but muscular and eats constantly. He never gains a pound. I look at a cookie and I seem to gain 10 pounds. IT'S NOT FAIR!!!! But, heck, I am crazy about him and he adores me whether or not I weigh what it says on my driver's license!
    Love is merely a madness...cured by chocolate!!!

Swingers Board Addict fun_pairTX's Avatar
    Status
    Couple

Speaking from the position of being on the large side of things at 6'6" and #280, I found out a long time ago, (hell I'm 50 so EVERYTHING is "a long time ago"), that there are a ton of women out there that want to be engulfed when they get hugged or cuddled. I don't know why myself, but they do exist. Perhaps when there is such a differentiation in proportions it makes them feel tiny? In any case I also prefer women that I can play with without getting the feeling that I may break them. While there is definitely a place for the lithe "Dresden Doll" female, it is up on a pedastal and not with me. Give me a good ol' country gal anytime.
    fun_pairTX

Status
    couple
    SLS Handle
    rebelnangel

Default Re: what do you girls think

weel i like big guys,not really fat,but big bone,muscular.my hubby is 5'11 and weighs 220.i think he is hot.....

Swingers Board Addict Tybee Swing's Avatar
    Status
    single female

Quote Originally Posted by jon14772002
    I don't even know the girl myself. My friend only asked her out one time it was her friend who said she only likes fat guys.
    It's possible that something got lost in the translation there after 2nd or 3rd hand. It could well be that this woman prefers brawny men, men with meat on their bones, burly types. Not "fat", per se.

Like so many others on this thread, I prefer my men meaty and brawny, too. I like them broad-chested especially, with muscular arms and legs. My husband is brawny with a 54" chest on him and wears 36" waist jeans. Skinny/thin/slender men just don't do it for me, personally.

Status
    On the prowl for man meat
    SLS Handle
    lost_j1

Quote Originally Posted by jon14772002
    Ok my friend is a realy good looking well built guy and has no problems getting women. Except for this one girl who he knows through a friend she says she is only into fat guys?? Is this true how many women are into fat men???? It is just hard to beleive
    LOL, in response to the OP from 100 years ago. "Fat" is a relative term, like alot of things. Personally I prefer a body type in men that alot of women would consider to be chubby, some even fat I suppose. I am absolutely not attracted to "thin" men....and when I say that I mean a man whos hip measurements are smaller than mine lol, or when I'm on top I feel bones. I've said it before. I'm making love to a man, and I need some meat on those bones! So, I like a man who weighs at least 200 pounds, probably to around 250. Anything more depends on the man and the body type.

Whether or not that is "fat" you can decide for yourself lol.
    Merry Christmas and a Ho Ho Ho
    Shelly

Status
    On the prowl for man meat
    SLS Handle
    lost_j1

Tybee, we need to hook up lol. Every time I read your posts regarding this I'm like mmmmmmmm LOL
    Plus we both like butt shots!

You aren't my long lost sister or anything, are you??

Merry Christmas and a Ho Ho Ho
    Shelly

Status
    Couple

Skiny guys usually have bony hips that always seem to leave bruises when things get going. I prefer a guy with some padding on those bony parts

insert witty banter here
    Status
    Couple
    SLS Handle
    havefuninsun

"I like big butts I cannot lie; other brothers may deny ..." wait wait wait. That might be for another thread ...

I like big guys, not fat guys. I'm only 5'2" and petite; Mr. Fun is 6' and 200 ... he, of course, thinks he needs to lose weight; I think he looks awsome. But, if he's not feeling good about himself and losing 10 pounds makes him happy, I can dig that too.

How funny, this thread. Women always perceive that men want some tiny girl, and a lot of us strive and strive to be what we perceive is what they want ... you read the threads, and a lot of men say, "I like someone to hold onto" -- they may not be into "fat" (relative word) girls, but like girls who aren't bony. Men, on the other hand, assume the same thing ... women like muscular, thin guys, and we really like us a good "average" boy toy, too.

Body image is a funny funny thing.

Swingers Board Addict looking2swing's Avatar
    Status
    happily married couple
    SLS Handle
    badswamper

I loke my men with lots of meat!! Mr. is 6'1'' and 220 and I love it, lots of lovin' goin on! I need to be be able to grab onto some thick arms. Mr. likes him women with curves too! He needs to be able to know that he won't break her when things get a little rough!
    Sex is not the answer. Sex is the question. "Yes" is the answer. ~Swami X

Mmmm... broad shoulders...strong back...thick legs......

I'm sorry, what was the question??

Swingers Board Addict
    Status
    Couple
    SLS Handle
    EdisonCarter

I think a glib comment, made to just have you pursue other interests, has been taken way past it's legitmacy.

Swingers Board Addict Tybee Swing's Avatar
    Status
    single female

Quote Originally Posted by ShellyM
    Tybee, we need to hook up lol. Every time I read your posts regarding this I'm like mmmmmmmm LOL
    Plus we both like butt shots!

You aren't my long lost sister or anything, are you??

LOL!!! I wouldn't be a bit surprised if we are, Shelly! But then, if we're long-lost sisters, it would be kind of creepy if we ever get to hook up...so let's just say we're two minds thinking alike!

Are you guys on AFF? If so, email me there (tybeeswing2), tell me it's you, and I'll let you into the network to have a peek at Mr. Tybee!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast