Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
The Swingers Board - The Swingers Board - The Original Swingers Lifestyle Community, forums,
    Swingers Board Addict ClosetSwinger's Avatar
    Status
    Wife Half of Married Couple.

Default Re: False advertising

Quote Originally Posted by DigginIt View Post
    Most of us all have our flaws and areas we wish we could improve. When we first started playing we were VERY hard on ourselves. What we wore, our weight, etc. While today we sport a "take us or leave us" attitude...many others still try to fit into what they believe others are looking for (in this case ... She obviously thought she needed to be thinner to attract a couple).

That is such a shame as it's too exhausting to try to be someone we're not.

Having said that...I would challenge you to ask yourself if you were not being a little superficial that night as sexuality is truly more than physical attraction. Doesn't mean if I was in your place I wouldn't have been a little disappointed but wouldn't have been a show stopper unless she pulled out her teeth and sat them on the table !!
    I loved this whole answer, especially the last line.

Swingers Board Addict ClosetSwinger's Avatar
    Status
    Wife Half of Married Couple.

Quote Originally Posted by Coupleerotic22 View Post
    WOW! Okay, I was having difficulty wrapping my brain around what degree of subterfuge you were talking about in the OP. That degree never crossed my mind. That is beyond what my brain can (or maybe chooses) to comprehend in terms of body dynamics. And it certainly goes well beyond my wife enjoying showing off her ample bosom.

Three things come to mind;
    1. That had to be painful for her
    2. The compression marks alone would change her physical appearance
    3. You are lucky to be alive. If something had given way the corset shrapnel from the rapid expansion could have been deadly.
    I am laughing so hard right now and BOY did I need that. "corset shrapnel" bahahahahahahahahah

Status
    Married Female

I can't relate to your situation exactly, but I've had guys who continue to pursue me long after I've told them to "go fly a kite". There's one guy who sends me an instant message every afternoon... and that's been going on for about six months now. Some people are clingy and socially stupid. The best thing you can do is never get mean, but ignore them as much as possible.

Being good is overrated sweet_tna's Avatar
    Status
    The boss of Mr. Sweet
    SLS Handle
    Sweet_tna

I think I can understand what you're getting at, though we've thankfully not experienced anything to that degree. And really, there's not much help for it.

Yes, I try to dress to look my best, but I don't take extra pains to hide those extra curves. Someone's either interested in me, or they're not. But that takes a certain amount of confidence that not all people have.

Better luck next time,

=)
    I'd rather go to hell for doing something I enjoyed than heaven wondering what it's like.

Swingers Board Addict shy_couple's Avatar
    Status
    Happily Married Couple

Quote Originally Posted by ClosetSwinger View Post
    Every woman wants to look her best and so of course she is going to play up her good features and hide her bad.

I have been in play situations and not known about certain "flaws" people had until we were naked and getting ready to get down. A little extra padding here and there does not bother me especially if the person has a great personality and is attractive.
    Could not agree more! I am a plus size, curvy, small BBW...whaterver you call it, there are a few extra pounds involved. I play to my strengths (boobs and butt) and try to downplay belly.

I usually do this with undergarment. Usually a corset or sexy satin chemise, nothing that clings. Thongs dont flatter because of the way they end up hitting on my belly. But I also us the color and cut of the dress or jeans with control panel or whatever extra help I can get.

So far I have not had anyone look in horror or disgust nor run away screaming.

Also went not that long ago to a nudist lifestyle spa. A little self conscious about being nude. When we got there there were women with bigeer bellies than mine, c-section scars, appendix scars, and even one that looked like she had a breast removed with reconstruction and no nipple on that side. Just kind of opened our eyes to what clothes cover. I think the only one we would have been surprised at was the breast.

Not to say that things didn't look different or "contents of the package may have settled or shifted during disrobing" but really? C'mon? You had to have some idea that this lady was larger. Possibly a few years older. I just have a tough time believing that it was total shock and a boner killer to see her naked.
    Shy_Couple
    You want me to whack a guy, off a guy, whack off a guy?
    -Peter Griffin

Status
    Female
    SLS Handle
    swingersboard

We had an experience very similar to this a few years ago, Pet posted about it here. We were in a swinger club, she was wearing a babydoll, and underneath it (we discovered later) she was wearing a push-up bra, and a girdle (under the matching panties). A girdle! Needless to say, we pretty much felt the same way you guys did.
    The Swinger Manual - all the info from the Swingers Board in one convenient book

Swingers Board Addict
    Status
    Couple-Wife posts

Humm!!! I think I have found the solution to my weightloss....just joking! Man though, I would totally kill to do that but I swear if I did that, I wouldn't get it on with another couple.

Better than Ice Cream two4youinswva's Avatar
    Status
    Couple. He posts, She reads

Quote Originally Posted by JustAskJulie View Post
    A girdle!
    It was a spanx!
    You can tell how much a woman likes you by her feet. If they're behind her ears, she REALLY likes you.

Swingers Board Addict TheSwingerSet's Avatar
    Status
    Couple
    SLS Handle
    swingerset

Quote Originally Posted by shy_couple View Post
    Not to say that things didn't look different or "contents of the package may have settled or shifted during disrobing" but really? C'mon? You had to have some idea that this lady was larger. Possibly a few years older. I just have a tough time believing that it was total shock and a boner killer to see her naked.
    I knew that she was a plus size woman, and I'm okay with that! It was more the shock of her disrobing and from what looked and felt like a great package all wrapped up was very disappointing when un wrapped. Clothed she was well proportioned but unclothed it was a "boner killer" to quote you.

I have no issues with bigger women, L is one of them but then again she dresses to impress but doesn't go out of her way to hide who and what she is!
    Happy swinging!!
    Kent & Leah
    All pleasure no pressure!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2