TheSwingerSet

False advertising

So about a month ago we met up with a group of friends for dinner, drinks and dancing, there were 2 new couples to our group there invited by others. We had no issue with this as it is our norm to invite new couples into our group of friends.

There was one of the new women whom I was having a blast with, we like the same music etc... Her hubby and L were getting along great as well, so the 4 of us decided to get a room and continue the party in a more private setting. We got to the room and started fooling around, here is when things started to go bad as she disrobed, now I don't need Barbie but this women was wearing a padded push-up bra, a corset and panties that hold stuff in. Normally I say that I am attracted to personalty and that is true, but this woman was such a huge turn off once she was unclothed that I couldn't get past it. I faked it as long as I could and then went with the old "my back just went out" excuse to end things. I know that that wasn't the right way to handle things, but since they were from about 200 miles away and the chances of seeing them again are slim I decided to spare her feelings and try and keep things light.

Now they have decided to come back to our area for another visit and want to hook up again. I went with the old standby of hey it was fun but we don't think we are a good long term match.

Has anyone else run into this? How did you handle it.

I have seen a few stand up comics do a good Thirty minutes on this subject matter.

Companies are making Millions with all this stuff.

You make a good argument for what we have always said. Only go to clubs so you can see what is there before you get yourself in a bad spot. Easy to walk away when there is a couple hundred others there for all to enjoy.

I have always said you can dress up a pig to make it beautiful but the truth comes out when the clothes come off.

I have to post and reply to this with humor.

I would be more worried about what her panties were holding in.:lol:

Photoshop is a big enough pain, you would think they wouldn't be 'shopped' in person :)

I have to post and reply to this with humor.

I would be more worried about what her panties were holding in.:lol:

I just got a bad mental picture.

I had that happen to me once, my condolences to you. All I can recommend is triple check things out ahead of time whether it's photos, non-sexual playing around, a massage etc.

Well, if you felt like something was amiss, it's no shock that you lost your desire. Im surprised you could keep it up in such a case.

Yeah, I dont think I would have told her to her face that I wasnt attracted. It's too mean, and it's not necessarily the case. The problem is you were expecting something different than you saw, and when you saw it, the difference was too great.

If the gal had started out looking more natural, and you hit it off, she could have been plenty attractive to you.

I have never run into a situation that someone was so done up that I did not have a decent idea of what was below the surface, or at least not anyone I wasn't already attracted to anyway.

My wife likes her Victoria Secrets push up bra's (and so do I ;) ), but she is DD to start with, so there have been no complaints. I can usually spot them on site, but certainly on feel, even by hugging someone. But she normally wears her "fun" bra's to play. They not padded more than any normal bra, maybe less. But they are lacy and sexy and provide easy access.

She wears corsets, probably mostly because I love them, I think they are sexy. Again, they do not hiding what is underneath, hers are not the armor type, but small lacy ones.

As for panties, hers are almost always thongs. The only thing that might hide something is her garter belt and most of them are small as well.

She does wear 5 inch heels, lol. So she does look much taller than she is.

That is one thing I like about parties. Most every lady is in something sexy and revealing. After a few visits, you almost always have an idea of what people look like underneath (at least shape wise). One lady I know wore a huge "armored" corset to the last party we went to, the thing was so hard it could stop a bullet and went from below her waist and over her breast. But I had seen her almost completely nude at previous parties (she almost always dresses in costume and some have left nothing to the imagination), so it was not that she was hiding anything. It was just a very fancy (and expensive) part of her wardrobe that she likes to wear.

I guess the big armored corsets could REALLY change ones appearance now that i think about it. But I cannot imagine that much else would drastically change what someone looks like, save hiding scars blemishes etc, which any cloths would. I have seen some women so heavily "clad," that it seemed likely they were working to keep it all in and it was also evident in their face, exposed arms, and legs.

I hope I never run into anyone that is so well clad that I can't tell what's there.

I've seen those body stockings advertised in an informercial which basically put you in a sauage wrapping and can make you look a lot 'tighter'. Saw them on sale in a major department store not long after.

Those have got to be uncomfortable.

Every woman wants to look her best and so of course she is going to play up her good features and hide her bad.

I have been in play situations and not known about certain "flaws" people had until we were naked and getting ready to get down. A little extra padding here and there does not bother me especially if the person has a great personality and is attractive. If the woman really was able to diguise the amount of fat she had I say KUDOS TO HER. I wear corsets and while they can hide a lot, there is also a lot that still shows.

Now if you are telling me she looked like Britney Spears before the clothes came off and then it was more like Rosanne....THEN I totally feel you.

My go to answer for couples that are hounding to play is that we dont plan ANYTHING ever. We always get together in a group or at a club this way no one is truly pressured or expected to do anything. This leaves room for everyone to mingle and not be cornered.

Most of us all have our flaws and areas we wish we could improve. When we first started playing we were VERY hard on ourselves. What we wore, our weight, etc. While today we sport a "take us or leave us" attitude...many others still try to fit into what they believe others are looking for (in this case ... She obviously thought she needed to be thinner to attract a couple).

That is such a shame as it's too exhausting to try to be someone we're not.

Having said that...I would challenge you to ask yourself if you were not being a little superficial that night as sexuality is truly more than physical attraction. Doesn't mean if I was in your place I wouldn't have been a little disappointed but wouldn't have been a show stopper unless she pulled out her teeth and sat them on the table !! :lol:

Thanks for the great responses, the funny ones and the serious!

I did try and get past my reservations, because I did/do like her as a person. It was more the shock of the total change from clothed to naked that did me in.

I personally love corsets, I have even gone shopping with a single "friend" at a corset store in Atlanta and bought her one. But in this case it was just to much of a change all at once.

When a women goes from what is perceived as 42 D with a 34 inch waist to a 42 A and a 46 inch waist it was overwhelming.

I did get her off orally but when it came to me and trying to "find" the right spot and I struggled it was over.

Oh well in 20 years it has not happened before and the odds say that it won't happen again I will just move on and enjoy what life throws my way.

When a women goes from what is perceived as 42 D with a 34 inch waist to a 42 A and a 46 inch waist it was overwhelming.

WOW! Okay, I was having difficulty wrapping my brain around what degree of subterfuge you were talking about in the OP. That degree never crossed my mind. That is beyond what my brain can (or maybe chooses) to comprehend in terms of body dynamics. And it certainly goes well beyond my wife enjoying showing off her ample bosom.

Three things come to mind;

1. That had to be painful for her

2. The compression marks alone would change her physical appearance

3. You are lucky to be alive. If something had given way the corset shrapnel from the rapid expansion could have been deadly.

Even without the change in weight distribution, clothes can hide things that could be turn offs. Tattoos or piercings for those that find them unattractive; unattractive skin hanging that never recovered from weight loss; hygiene issues; excessive body hair for those that can't deal with it.

Most of us all have our flaws and areas we wish we could improve. When we first started playing we were VERY hard on ourselves. What we wore, our weight, etc. While today we sport a "take us or leave us" attitude...many others still try to fit into what they believe others are looking for (in this case ... She obviously thought she needed to be thinner to attract a couple).

That is such a shame as it's too exhausting to try to be someone we're not.

Having said that...I would challenge you to ask yourself if you were not being a little superficial that night as sexuality is truly more than physical attraction. Doesn't mean if I was in your place I wouldn't have been a little disappointed but wouldn't have been a show stopper unless she pulled out her teeth and sat them on the table !! :lol:

I loved this whole answer, especially the last line. :lol:

WOW! Okay, I was having difficulty wrapping my brain around what degree of subterfuge you were talking about in the OP. That degree never crossed my mind. That is beyond what my brain can (or maybe chooses) to comprehend in terms of body dynamics. And it certainly goes well beyond my wife enjoying showing off her ample bosom.

Three things come to mind;

1. That had to be painful for her

2. The compression marks alone would change her physical appearance

3. You are lucky to be alive. If something had given way the corset shrapnel from the rapid expansion could have been deadly.

I am laughing so hard right now and BOY did I need that. "corset shrapnel" bahahahahahahahahah

I can't relate to your situation exactly, but I've had guys who continue to pursue me long after I've told them to "go fly a kite". There's one guy who sends me an instant message every afternoon... and that's been going on for about six months now. Some people are clingy and socially stupid. The best thing you can do is never get mean, but ignore them as much as possible.

I think I can understand what you're getting at, though we've thankfully not experienced anything to that degree. And really, there's not much help for it.

Yes, I try to dress to look my best, but I don't take extra pains to hide those extra curves. Someone's either interested in me, or they're not. But that takes a certain amount of confidence that not all people have.

Better luck next time,

=)

Every woman wants to look her best and so of course she is going to play up her good features and hide her bad.

I have been in play situations and not known about certain "flaws" people had until we were naked and getting ready to get down. A little extra padding here and there does not bother me especially if the person has a great personality and is attractive.

Could not agree more! I am a plus size, curvy, small BBW...whaterver you call it, there are a few extra pounds involved. I play to my strengths (boobs and butt) and try to downplay belly.

I usually do this with undergarment. Usually a corset or sexy satin chemise, nothing that clings. Thongs dont flatter because of the way they end up hitting on my belly. But I also us the color and cut of the dress or jeans with control panel or whatever extra help I can get.

So far I have not had anyone look in horror or disgust nor run away screaming.

Also went not that long ago to a nudist lifestyle spa. A little self conscious about being nude. When we got there there were women with bigeer bellies than mine, c-section scars, appendix scars, and even one that looked like she had a breast removed with reconstruction and no nipple on that side. Just kind of opened our eyes to what clothes cover. I think the only one we would have been surprised at was the breast.

Not to say that things didn't look different or "contents of the package may have settled or shifted during disrobing" but really? C'mon? You had to have some idea that this lady was larger. Possibly a few years older. I just have a tough time believing that it was total shock and a boner killer to see her naked.

• Like 1

We had an experience very similar to this a few years ago. We were in a swinger club, she was wearing a babydoll, and underneath it (we discovered later) she was wearing a push-up bra, and a girdle (under the matching panties). A girdle! Needless to say, we pretty much felt the same way you guys did.

Humm!!! I think I have found the solution to my weightloss....just joking! Man though, I would totally kill to do that but I swear if I did that, I wouldn't get it on with another couple.

Not to say that things didn't look different or "contents of the package may have settled or shifted during disrobing" but really? C'mon? You had to have some idea that this lady was larger. Possibly a few years older. I just have a tough time believing that it was total shock and a boner killer to see her naked.

I knew that she was a plus size woman, and I'm okay with that! It was more the shock of her disrobing and from what looked and felt like a great package all wrapped up was very disappointing when un wrapped. Clothed she was well proportioned but unclothed it was a "boner killer" to quote you.

I have no issues with bigger women, L is one of them but then again she dresses to impress but doesn't go out of her way to hide who and what she is!