Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Post Thanks / Like
    Status
    Couple
    SLS Handle
    cxxc1963

Default Re: Do you have a body part that is a deal breaker

Quote Originally Posted by wild stud View Post
    Again Looks should not have a thing to do with swinging.If they or honest D/D free,and enjoy life then give them a try.Age is another thing that should never be looked at .Just because a person has some age on him or her don't mean they can't have a little adult fun.In fact they may fuck your eyes out., just like a heavy set person.I have learned never through a rock at a glass window.More people should try this.
    We are human in our desires. People have specific things that turn them on or off. Most people prefer someone who is HWP. Those outside of that measure are not attractive to them. Others find age to be an issue.

What you find appealing is never going to be the same as everyone else. Should we all base our desires upon what is inside and not the outward individual? That is would be Shangri-La, now wouldn’t it?

I would never expect a person who possesses outer beauty to desire me. I would never ask a 21 year old woman to look beyond my years despite my sexual abilities or talents. I cannot accept who feel this way either and nor should you. If you truly feel that every person is beautiful, you are blessed and nature has painted a wondrous canvas for you. Unfortunately, not all of those in the lifestyle are as fortunate as you in their view. Most have pre-ordained images in our minds of what we will enjoy and find attractive.

How we view the lifestyle is entirely up to the individual. It means something different to each of us. We all live in a glass house of sorts. Even those with the most liberal of tastes do.
    Veni, Vidi, Veni!!!

Being good is overrated sweet_tna's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Status
    The boss of Mr. Sweet
    SLS Handle
    Sweet_tna

Quote Originally Posted by wild stud View Post
    Again Looks should not have a thing to do with swinging.If they or honest D/D free,and enjoy life then give them a try.Age is another thing that should never be looked at .Just because a person has some age on him or her don't mean they can't have a little adult fun.In fact they may fuck your eyes out., just like a heavy set person.I have learned never through a rock at a glass window.More people should try this.
    Personality goes a long way for me. It can easily make or break my chances with someone. But here's the thing. In order for me to "give them a try," there simply HAS to be some level of physical attraction (on both parts).

=)
    I'd rather go to hell for doing something I enjoyed than heaven wondering what it's like.

Checking It Out
    Post Thanks / Like
    Status
    Married Couple

A great post; For us a turn off is a person that is not clean, too much perfume and like one poster noted "obviously rotten/missing teeth tend to creep us out " along with bad breath.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2