TNT

I want to F**k you like....

I'm never going to see you again...

I'm a big fan of Kid Rock and one of the new songs off his new CD has those words in it...I kept thinking when listening to this song (Hot) that there's got to be a post in there somewhere....well, here it is :)

Have you ever met or seen someone, either in swinging or the vanilla world that you just wanted to Fuck? You didn't really care if you knew their name or anything about them or...didn't want to know their name or anything about them, you just wanted to fuck them.

I have :D I've seen people in swinging and in the vanilla world that I didn't care to know anything about them, I just wanted to fuck them and then never see them again. I was lucky enough one time to actually get to....I did get his name but, it was the only bit of English he spoke so, I definitely didn't know anything else about him...it was a wild night and carried a certain amount of freedom where the sex was concerned. There was no worry about if he was going to think I was weird or not because I didn't care...I knew I wasn't ever going to see him again.

So, how many of you have ever seen someone you just wanted to fuck like you were never going to see them again? And, did you get the chance to do so?

Teresa

When we first started back in the early 70's, that was a fairly common thing, there seems to be a lot more bonding these days (sounds a lot like Lee posted this)

TNT said:
So, how many of you have ever seen someone you just wanted to fuck like you were never going to see them again?

This is pretty much how most men view life in general. :rolleyes:

I'm very familiar with this scenario, Teresa. In fact, I've experienced it a number of times years ago when I was single, AIDS had not yet reared it's ugly head, and most women over eighteen used birth control pills.

I was traveling in Europe alone on a motorcycle in the Seventies. If I wasn't lucky enough to give a ride to a young lady who was hitchhiking, I needed only to spend a night in a Youth Hostel. The bike was a chick magnet and I almost always had a volunteer for the pillion by breakfast. I carried an extra helmet for the purpose. Sometimes she rode for just one day and sometimes for a week or more. In any case, it was known by both of us to be a temporary friendship.

Once, in Southern Spain, I hooked up with a Canadian lady who was leaving the next day to return to Canada. We had our night of passion and I delivered her to the airport at Malaga the next day. Months later, I ran into her in Hyde Park in London so we were able to have a second "one time only" experience.

Thanks for the thread! It has rekindled some pleasant memories.

BiloxiCouple said:
From a male's point of view the answer would be yes. At least 50% of the women that I see every day.:facelick:

Chicup said:
This is pretty much how most men view life in general. :rolleyes:

Really? And here I was giving men the benefit of a doubt that they were more than just a mindless mass of raging sex hormones :rolleyes: Shame on me :spank:

I suppose that answers the first part of my question for the men, but...what about the second part? Did you or have you ever gotten the chance to do so?

Teresa

Alura said:
I'm very familiar with this scenario, Teresa. In fact, I've experienced it a number of times years ago when I was single, AIDS had not yet reared it's ugly head, and most women over eighteen used birth control pills.

I was traveling in Europe alone on a motorcycle in the Seventies. If I wasn't lucky enough to give a ride to a young lady who was hitchhiking, I needed only to spend a night in a Youth Hostel. The bike was a chick magnet and I almost always had a volunteer for the pillion by breakfast. I carried an extra helmet for the purpose. Sometimes she rode for just one day and sometimes for a week or more. In any case, it was known by both of us to be a temporary friendship.

Once, in Southern Spain, I hooked up with a Canadian lady who was leaving the next day to return to Canada. We had our night of passion and I delivered her to the airport at Malaga the next day. Months later, I ran into her in Hyde Park in London so we were able to have a second "one time only" experience.

Thanks for the thread! It has rekindled some pleasant memories.

Mr. Alura

You have the coolest stories :) Thanks for sharing :kissface:

Teresa

TNT said:
Really? And here I was giving men the benefit of a doubt that they were more than just a mindless mass of raging sex hormones :rolleyes: Shame on me :spank:

I suppose that answers the first part of my question for the men, but...what about the second part? Did you or have you ever gotten the chance to do so?

Teresa

"I want to fuck you like I am never going to see you again." Every time I have sex with a woman. And some I am hoping so. That's for the 2nd part of the question.

Teresa, yes, there are some out there like that. In my world, there are quite a few that I look at and say, "Yeah, I'd tap that" (guy-speak for "she looks like a nice girl"). Then, there is that one that comes along about every two days that makes you say, "Dayum! I really, really want that!"

Hmmm.... maybe I'm a strange guy. Yes, I see attractive women every day. But no, I don't have that wham-bam-thankya'-ma'm mentality. I picked up a woman once, and only once, in a bar. She was great in bed, but her daughter was a nut case when she realized Mom had company. Run Away! Run Away!

No thanks, not worth the drama...

Now, at a swinger's club/party.... different situation entirely...

two4youinswva said:
Then, there is that one that comes along about every two days that makes you say, "Dayum! I really, really want that!"

Those are the type I'm talking about.

Teresa

Well yes but on that note OMG the things I would do to KID ROCK while that song played in the back ground would probably be illegal in most states!

Melody

:guilty:

Certainly the vast majority of males beneath the age of 25 are exactly that. It takes time for men to come around to understanding that life is more than sex. :)

Certainly the vast majority of males beneath the age of 25 are exactly that. It takes time for men to come around to understanding that life is more than sex. :)

Let me clue you in on the guys over 25....We may have understanding, but also know reality.:D And if given half a chance.:facelick:

Understanding that life is more than sex, and wanting to nail that hot girl over there, are not mutually exclusive ;)

Understanding that life is more than sex, and wanting to nail that hot girl over there, are not mutually exclusive ;)

Bravo, Chicup!!!

Mr. Alura

bradandcarol65 said:
When we first started back in the early 70's, that was a fairly common thing, there seems to be a lot more bonding these days (sounds a lot like Lee posted this)

I've had a few of these occurrences, and a few more that once I did see them again I wished I hadn't as it took away from what had been a fun sexual experience, by adding their personality to the mix :(

OK, I hesitated. But now I am going to tell. My first wife introduced me to someone at her high-school reunion. She was wearing a tight fitting, green-colored, split-front pull-over and had the most interesting pearl necklace with the pearl lodged provocatively in her décolletage. She smiled sweetly at me and the image that pushed every other thought out of my mind was, "I want to f**k her like she has never been f**ked before." This came automatically with the notion that I could do this and not have to deal with any resultant feelings as we would never see each other again. No, I did not actually do the deed. No regrets. First wife got the f**king of her life later that evening in the hotel room. What she did not know was that the auburn-hair, green pullover and pearl necklace were on my mind.

So there.

Sounds like a classic stranger fantasy to me. Or, perhaps sometimes reality...

I've never gotten to do this. There's always been at least a little "getting to know you" time. Not against it, though :D

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By AdamGunn2
      It was a fairly typical night at D.J.s Island, an early autumn evening. Mary and I hadn’t set anything up in advance, we’d decided to go almost at the last moment. From the second we entered the door our radar was beaming across the club, searching for a couple that might be searching for what we were also interested in - an enjoyable tryst.

Mary took a few minutes to change into what she called a ‘trolling outfit.’ As I remember, that night it was a black babydoll with a loose bodice, thong, low heels. Many men admired her legs as I checked the forty or so women, many as scantily clad as my wife. None of our regular playmates seemed to be in attendance that evening, but we had our customs, we weren’t concerned. Perhaps an hour and a half later, I sat at a table next to the dance floor, Mary was on her feet, on the parquet, moving her body, seeing if anyone would move in. A slow sequence of men approached her, danced with her. Some would take liberties such as moving their hands under her garment, feeling the small of her back, perhaps place their palm on the roundness of her ass.

I’d seen this many times before, I waited for one of two reactions.

The first was that she’d spin away from the man; it signified she wasn’t interested in what he had to offer.

The second was that she’d get closer, I’d watch her whisper in his ear. I knew the question, “Where’s your wife?” Some of them would shake their heads, they were attending as one of the few single men the club allowed, and when they received Mary’s response, they’d move away - that’s not what we were looking for at the moment.

But the man might indicate where his wife was dancing a few feet away. When this kind of thing happened, Mary would glance to me and give our special signal - she’d put one hand on the back of her head, one on her stomach. When I got the cue, I’d come out, we’d dance as a foursome.

As I approached, a man grasped the elbow of a tall attractive lady who was more modestly dressed, at least for the club. There was no conversation on the dance floor, the heavy volume of music and the thumping of the bass wouldn’t allow for speech. But I could tell the woman was interested in me, the four of us paired off and I often found myself facing this vixen. It was obvious they were as interested in us as I was in them, I could tell by the way Mary was rubbing against the man that she felt the same.

After a couple of songs, Mary led the way off the floor, holding his hand, leading us off into a corner away from the speakers. As we sat, the man said, “I’m Ed, this is my wife, Marilyn.”

Marilyn and I softly shook hands, I believe she raised the hem of her skirt to give me a view of her upper thighs. Ed had no problem seeing Mary’s legs, or where they met - she was sitting so that the babydoll was gathered to her side, leaning forward so her globes were exposed to his view.

“Do you come here often?” Ed asked.

“Every few weeks,” I responded, “you?”

“This is our first time here.” Mary gave him a look that asked for further info. “We’re just starting this,” he admitted.

Marilyn picked it up. “We’ve only had one time with a couple of friends. We liked it, heard about this place, decided to see if we could get into more trouble.”

“Trouble’s our middle name,” I joked.

Our conversation continued, where do you live, what movies have you seen lately, etc. It was a screen, of course, we were all calculating if the four of us would be pleasurable bedmates. I paid my attention to Marilyn, my wife had told me numerous times not to worry about her, she can take care of herself. My hand found Marilyn’s knee, she smiled at me, encouraged me to reach a tad higher. We bent towards each other, our mouths met.

Marilyn opened her lips to me, the kiss was ardent, her mouth moist. She licked at my upper lip, her hand fondled the back of my neck. Our tongues clashed, promising cupidity, mimicking what I presumed our bodies might be doing in a few scant moments.

We broke for a moment, Marilyn invited, “Would you guys want to go to one of the rooms?”

I, of course, was all for it, but then I heard Mary. “Uh, not right now. But thanks.”

We’ve always had the guideline that if one person doesn’t want to do something, she speaks for both of us. Regretfully, I pecked at Marilyn’s lips a last time, we stood, went separate ways.

“You’re not upset, are you?” Mary asked me.

“Of course not, not at all. You’re not in the mood?”

“Oh, I’m in the mood all right, just not with Ed.”

“Something wrong with him?” I asked.

“I tried to get him interested,” Mary revealed, “but his kiss was a little cold, indifferent. I put my hand on his leg, he was too busy watching you and Marilyn, he never responded. My guess is that if we went into a room, he’d be watching you two, I’m not even sure he’d get hard for me.” It was a reasonable thought, it had happened to us a couple times before. “Hope you don’t mind, bet she’d have been a firecracker.”

“Maybe. But you’re a firecracker too.”

We headed back to the dance floor, in search of another couple.
    • By Miss Sunshine
      i may be considered a snob but I like to see and lick a pussy that doesn't have too much hanging labia (gets in the way). I like a bigger clit, one you can suck on, mmmmm. I had an experience with another lady once that when she was aroused, her clit swelled to the point it looked like a very small cock, we rubbed pussies together and I could actually feel some penetration, it was very nice to suck.

Cocks, I need them circumsized, sorry. size doesn't matter but once in awhile I love to run into a huge one.

Don't get me wrong, I have had different shapes and sizes, cut and uncut, I am just saying what my preference is.

Cleanliness, there have been a few people who haven't been clean and it was not nice and I left them standing.

What about you all?
    • By NotnewNotpros
      As a couple we are somewhere in between swinging and poly. I don’t need full on love but enjoy the playfulness of the “crush” and boyfriend/girlfriend crush feelings.

We are slowly proceeding with this with a new couple. Who is also new to the LS. We’ve been there in the past and really enjoyed this type of thing.

My “issue” is that the female is very playful and chatty. But her and my husband talk more sexy and more often than she and I do. It doesn’t make me jealous at all, I just would love it too!! The male half is great in person but the chatting and flirting has really slowed down since we’ve played a few times. He seems to be cautious when it comes to sexting. So much fun for my husband and I feel like a little blah...bland. I just want a little more fun and excitement (chat wise) considering we aren’t able to see each other often. She and I can hang out but they want to stick to the “rule of 3” for now.

So it’s hard to get to know him more without having some alone time and minimal (slightly bland) chat.

We really like them and it’s been a long time since we’ve found such good 4 way chemistry.

Any advice? And how often do you chat and what is your expectations?
    • By sunbuckus
      I have heard from several members here that the more they get to know a couple, the less they want to have sex with them. Maybe we just haven't been fortunate enough to get to know a couple that well that it reaches that point or maybe I'm not wired that way. Or perhaps there's something else in play (like maybe they meant in terms of seeing them pick their nose or exhibit an unbecoming personality trait). However, for myself, I have found that the more we talk and get to know a couple, the more comfortable I feel with them and I'm more interested in engaging with them in sex. In fact, finding more about other couples almost endears them to me. I know that sounds too intimate but the more I get to know a person, the more I care about them as a person and their well-being. Even if we witness something that is a turn-off, it's even more of a reminder to me that they aren't perfect...not some unattainable, flawless couple who sits on their lofty pedestal.

Is this feeling felt more in those who are open to poly or is it not poly-specific? Is the desire of not wanting to know too much about another couple a "protective barrier" so feelings won't develop? Is it just the mindset that swinging is for sex and nothing else so everything outside of that is irrelevant? Or am I just looking too much into this? Please share your thoughts on the matter!
    • By OhioCouple
      Okay, we all have one. What is it that sexually charges you up of the opposite sex? Let's assume that you are all clothed and meeting someone for the first time. Where do your eyes discreetly gravitate?

For us, we are both fans of the fannies. I love a nice butt on a man, second choice would be the eyes. I could care less about anything else. (Except the given of course, cleanliness and personality.)

My hubby loves a nice rounded fanny on the ladies. Nothing flat and thin for him. He says he has no second choice.

Please vote in the poll and share with us the reasons for your vote. The pole is open for multiple voting, but please only vote for one choice if you are a single or one each if you are a couple. I think it will be interesting to see the results.

Lori ~ Fanny fan of men in Dockers that just scream TAKE ME I'M YOURS!!!!