PrtyinDuo

Labia - Large vs. Small

As avid admirers of women's pubic areas, the little lady and I are always debating on what is the best size for a female's pussy lips. She has very tight lips and a small hood to cover her clit. But most of the women we have been with have at least 'some' loose skin with their lips. Are there pros and cons to each? She prefers a pussy with small lips to lick. Me, well, hell I guess it doesn't matter much, but, long, hanging pussy lips do give ya something to 'hold' on to while getting a breath thru your nose! :rofl: Just wondering what everyone's thoughts are on this subject. Enjoy your day!! :facelick:

As long as it's fresh, I'll eat one. Little lips, big lips, small hood, big hood, it really doesn't matter much to me as long as the lady who owns it wants me there, I'll be more than happy to oblige. I do like nibbling on the inner lips and really love the way they seem to clutch a penis as if to keep it from popping out. Ahhh, I'm gettin' hungry just thinkin' about it!

• Hot! 1

Originally posted by sportync

As long as it's fresh, I'll eat one. Little lips, big lips, small hood, big hood, it really doesn't matter much to me as long as the lady who owns it wants me there, I'll be more than happy to oblige.

That pretty much sums it up for me. :D

I'd have to agree with Sporty, as long as the pussy is fresh, it doesn't matter the size of the lips. If I don't get enough the first time, I'm not too shy to go back for a second helping.:D

The fleshier the better I say! I am of the fleshy variety and my hubby loves it. He is always telling me how pretty it is. Like a flower and very feminine.

I have to agree than cleanliness is the key. However a little musky is nice too. Depends on the girl I guess. :bj:

However a little musky is nice too. Depends on the girl I guess.

Couldn't agree with you more the smell of Dail is great when you are taking a shower but not cool when you are going down a girl:D

On the whole (if you'll forgive the pun), going down on a woman is a privilege. Size and shape are just the spices of variety for an already delicious meal.

I love large labias.

My inner ones are very long; well past my outer lips. It really helps holding in cum, they are so long. My clit is large too, but my inner labia lips covers that up quite well.

I personally like large pussy lips, I like to watch my cock slide in and out of a beautiful shaved pussy with large pussy lips, I like the way the pussy lips wrap around my cock, it also makes for good pussy licking/sucking. I like to suck on the hood, clit area.

I am a visual kinda guy.

The only thing I have to say is when the labia and clit are so small you can't find the "magic spot" it is a little disconcerting.

Originally posted by hmr

The only thing I have to say is when the labia and clit are so small you can't find the "magic spot" it is a little disconcerting

What are we talking about here? The phenomenon of the shy clitoris?

;)

I guess you could say I'm spoiled. After 19 years with the Mrs. (who has large labia and a large clit) sometimes while swinging I've found a clit so small its almost not noticable. I love going down, and with some women being of the quiet type, it is a little uncomfortable when your not sure if your finding the right spot. You see, the mrs. does not only have large labia and clit, she's also quite the moaner (as discussed in another post) so it is easy to know when you've gotten it right without asking.

• Like 1

I guess all you can do in such circumstances is your best: watch her body language for signs that you're in the right target area, and encourage her not to be shy about whether you're pleasing her.

I would just like to say THANK YOU to all who responded to this!!!

I have large inner lips and a fair sized clit. I have been so shy about it, to the point where I would warn people so they wouldnt freak out. I thought I was a freak with them being so big. After playing with other females I have found I am not so wierd at all. And it is nice to know men don't care. WHEW

I enjoy having my lips sucked on. It bothers me when the person I am playing with uses their fingers to pull them aside and just work on the clit. :(

We all know in America, generally speaking, people prefer BIG EVERYTHING! Big breasts, big labias, big clits, big cocks, Big homes, big fat paychecks, big swimming pools, etc.

I prefer little sports cars that go fast.

Then again I wouldn't mind driving a Hummer.

Wait, disregard, my bad...

Guest Willbfun

My wife has large thick labia minora, that swell from attention. At one time she was embarrassed of them, but now knows they are a turn-on for both men and women.

I like'em big. Large outer labia, especially. I also like the sight of sliding in and out of a beautiful, thick pussy! Someone said it is like a flower and I must agree. Everyone is different, and I haven't run across too many that I dislike. The only exception are women with very small labia. I don't care for those much.

I also believe it may be a bit primal. The sight of a vagina that is swollen with blood and slightly musky from excitement appeals to the caveman in me. Don't know why...

One of us here is the proud owner of very nice dangly lips.

The other one here enjoys sucking, tongue caressing, teasing those lips and just enhaling that sweetness found in the lips.

The other one has also been trying, for 32 years, to figure out a way to bottle and market that delicious taste and aroma. There are big $$$$$$ to be had!

Originally posted by good times

I like them all. And it's not like there is any way to change them, is there?

Actually there is, it is called Labiaplasty.

Here is a link to a site I found, there are many others

Labiaplasty

I have even heard ads on a Detroit radio station advertising the procedure.

Jesse

Hubby says he loves mine! I have the longer loose ones you were asking about. I myself never tried but hey there's always another day lol

And how about women who have no inner labia. That's rare and interesting. :)

Originally posted by naughtygirl27

I would just like to say THANK YOU to all who responded to this!!!

I have large inner lips and a fair sized clit. I have been so shy about it, to the point where I would warn people so they wouldn't freak out. I thought I was a freak with them being so big. After playing with other females I have found I am not so weird at all. And it is nice to know men dont care. WHEW

I enjoy having my lips sucked on. It bothers me when the person I am playing with uses their fingers to pull them aside & just work on the clit. :(

naughtygirl

I also thought big was strange.

I'm surprised that the general consensus seems to be that big is great.

PHEW!

• Like 1

Originally posted by Miss_Piggy

I also thought big was strange.

I'm surprised that the general consensus seems to be that big is great.

PHEW!

You are not weird at all, consider your self one of the lucky one's.

Most guy's "and some ladies too" like big juicy pussy lips, they are fun to suck and personally, I like to watch my cock slide in and out of a nice wet pussy with nice full lips, the way the lips wrap around my cock is very sexy and very much a turn on.

As I like to put it, I come with "extra baggage." I don't have big tits (b cup) but I have nips you could poke an eye out with and big pussy lips.

Someone commented to me once that in his experience, large nips and bigs lips often went hand in hand (no pun intended) and so I'm curious.. all you "blessed" with big lips, do you also have large nipples?

Originally posted by sexyRus_inMass

As I like to put it, I come with "extra baggage." I don't have big tits (b cup) but I have nips you could poke an eye out with and big pussy lips.

Someone commented to me once that in his experience, large nips and bigs lips often went hand in hand (no pun intended) and so I'm curious.. all you "blessed" with big lips, do you also have large nipples?

I have big pussy lips but medium sized nipples. My nipples are very long though when hard.

I LOVE women, but I don't always prefer big. I LOVE B-cups! My favorite size. I much prefer small ring areolas than big wide ones.

On the subject of popular likes, women who squirt isn't a big deal to me. I don't know why that is so ecstatically loved. To each their own....

Originally posted by Lorrie

I have big pussy lips but medium sized nipples. My nipples are very long though when hard.

I LOVE women, but I don't always prefer big. I LOVE B-cups! My favorite size. I much prefer small ring areolas than big wide ones.

On the subject of popular likes, women who squirt isn't a big deal to me. I don't know why that is so ecstatically loved. To each their own....

Well, I must say that I am very turned on buy a woman that can squirt, big pussy lips and big nipples!!!

I like tits that are a "handful", I categorize them as "athletic" size. I need to get up to speed on the cup sizes, is "B" considered a "handful?

Hubby says "BIG EVERYTHING!!! Because it gives you something to 'chew' on!"

I, as a bi girl, on the other hand... enjoy a decent (regular? average?) sized nub of a clit with smallish labia. Preference? I'm not sure why... but I suppose it has to do with being young with my first experience... kinda smallish... very petite.

Damn, I miss being 17. :sad:

about the bi preference - I guess maybe because my "equipment" is certain way, I'd prefer the female I am with to be different - I can play with myself whenever I want! :D

Originally posted by sexyRus_inMass

about the bi preference - I guess maybe because my "equipment" is certain way, I'd prefer the female I am with to be different - I can play with myself whenever I want! :D

SO True!!!

Originally posted by douwanna

Wow I want to thank all of yall for helping me out. I am about to have my first ffm. I have really wondered how I would go about eating pussy I love to have mine licked but good.

So dont worry about what it looks like and dont ignore any parts to it. The lips are just as good as everything else. Mostly i guess just do what I enjoy and that should work right.:D :D

Have fun!!! I am sure every thing will work out...:fun:

My wife has labia longer than average and I am addicted to them!

She once mentioned labiaplasty and I was mortified! I told her you may change any part of your body you wish but PLEASE PLEASE never mess with my lips. I love to lick kiss nibble pull on suck and sooooooo much more. Don't get me wrong I love them all. However if I was allowed to build women a much higher percentage would receive long lips!

Hi Nautygirl,

I have had the exact experience as you so I can relate to feeling weird to. I have also had experiences where men I was with seemed upset to find out that I did have kind of big lips and that caused me great insecurity and pain.

I too am happy to find this site and to find out that men really don't care. What a relief!!

Luxuria here!

haha my outer ones are fairly large but the inner ones are really small... I'd say my clit was about average though...

as for my preferences for other girls... I like any at all.. :D

Originally posted by Monolith

Luxuria here!

haha my outer ones are fairly large but the inner ones are really small... I'd say my clit was about average though...

as for my preferences for other girls... I like any at all.. :D

Big pussy lips are great! No worries ladies.

:claps:

I have to agree with naughtygirl....I love haveing my inner and outer lips sucked on and licked. Nothing is better than having a soft slow tongue exploring and getting me off. I just haven't decided if I like a man down there or a lady. They both do it so well. Maybe I just need both at the same time for that fantastic oral orgasm....YUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!

There's this great book titled _Fematalia_, at least that's how I remember seeing it, and it's nothing but glossy, color photos of vulvas. So many different kinds of vulvas! I felt so great after fingering its pages!:lol:

Our preferences: wet and sweet.

I think that they are all wonderful, but I do rather a large fleshy vagina.

My favorite would have large, dark, long inner lips, with medium outer lips. Also, the slit would be fairly long. I don't find small ones as womanly or inviting. I like a meaty luscious cunt. haha, size can go both ways. I don't care much about breast size either. Odd huh?

I have been self conscious my whole sexual life. I don’t know why I felt that way as I didn’t have anything to compare myself to. I felt I had old lady parts. It’s not like any guy I was with would complain. I saw others naked but not sexually growing up and just felt mine was flabby.

My first time up close with a girlfriend I didn’t really worry about mine, I had plenty of other things to worry about. After I didn’t realize that hers were a lot tighter or smaller.

Over the last few years I now know we are just like the guys, all different.

Hygiene has not crossed my mind, I have always been clean in all books and crannies.

Regardless of the size of a woman's labia, I like a clit that is large enough to be easily found with my tongue. My wife has me spoiled that way.

On 9/5/2003 at 9:31 AM, sportync said:

As long as it's fresh, I'll eat one. Little lips, big lips, small hood, big hood, it really doesn't matter much to me as long as the lady who owns it wants me there, I'll be more than happy to oblige. I do like nibbling on the inner lips and really love the way they seem to clutch a penis as if to keep it from popping out. Ahhh, I'm gettin' hungry just thinkin' about it!

totally agree