TomDenise

Should I warn her before I cum?

Ok, question for the seasoned pros:

We are relatively new at this, so here is a dumb question:

When I am playing with a lady and she has had a good ride already, and I am about to climax, do I warn her and give her a chance to say "on me not in me" or just let er rip? I have never had another woman complain.

I love the lifestyle but still have funny feelings when my wife's partner leaves a load in her or I leave a load my female partner.

My wife actually enjoys the man to cum in her or in her mouth (she has a swallowing fetish :lol: )

If you are having unprotected sex, you should talk about the "where to cum" issue as you get started. We men sometimes forget to "ask" in the heat of the moment ;)

-- Danny

I guess I need to start doing that. We sure love the lifestyle and the friends we have made in it.

Thanks

JIGC - This is still a long-running joke with a long time friend of mine (male half of a couple my ex and I played with).

I think if you are doing oral it's always a courteous thing to warn the woman, same on standard sex (condom or no). On the latter so that if she's not close she can warn you to slow down - most guys I've known this is their main reason for giving the warning - they don't want to piss the woman off by cumming too soon (I've only met a couple of guys who could stay hard and continue with sex after cumming).

As far as sex goes, we never have it without a condom, personal choice there, but with STD's and the fact that I can still get pregnant, I just don't want to take any chances. With oral, eh, I guess I can usually figure it out on my own, but it's always appreciated when someone gives me a 'heads up.' :lol:

I have asked "where do you want it?" with good results :D

Ditto...protected or not. She may even ask you where you like to cum. I split the difference once...half in her pussy and half in her mouth. That was some quick moving on my part, but she was happy. :lol:

Male D

i would hav eto agree with communication here. hea of teh moments arise and can turn a very great moment into a tornado.

everyone just think of this, you are inside a woman unprotected and tell her "sweety im so close to squirting right inside you and you ll feel all my warmth"

outcome a: she is happy with the event about to transpire, become overly excited at the thougth of your orgasm inside her, it triggers her orgasm and you ride the waves together.

outcome b: she is brought back to reality, asks you politely not o finish inside her and she gives further instruction to joyously end her experince and yours.

outcome c you dont mention you are going to come in her, she gets pregnant, she telll all of the couples at the next swingers meet and greet that she had a terrible experince with a guy........need i go on?

i think that communication is needed until the point of total trust has been built. and as always you need to respect the choices of others in the lifestyle. no means no.

kyle

...(I've only met a couple of guys who could stay hard and continue with sex after cumming).

Well, I'm like that....sometimes. :lol:

Male D

:lol:

Lots of good advice here, I like this one too: "outcome a: she is happy with the event about to transpire, become overly excited at the thougth of your orgasm inside her, it triggers her orgasm and you ride the waves together." That has happened in reverse :)

I have asked "where do you want it?" with good results :D

Good topic. I think a courteous man will tell his partner he is about to come. If he's in my mouth I can get ready for it and if he's in my pussy I can give him an extra squeeze, or ask him to wait if I'm not there yet. The best lovers will make sure I've come first before he does.

When doing it bareback with trusted partners I can give Dave a chance to be ready to eat me out if he wants, which he usually does.

When doing it bareback with trusted partners I can give Dave a chance to be ready to eat me out if he wants, which he usually does.

That is interesting... I kinda like that idea

This raises another topic. How many of you are cool with a guy eating a pussy full of some other guys cum? Would that be considered gay, bi, straight? I'm not sure how I'd feel about my guy doing that. hmmmmm....something to think about.....

L

This raises another topic. How many of you are cool with a guy eating a pussy full of some other guys cum? Would that be considered gay, bi, straight? I'm not sure how I'd feel about my guy doing that. hmmmmm....something to think about.....

L

I mentioned this to Denise and she LOVED the idea, even asked that if it ever happened I save some of the cum in my mouth and give to her via kiss.

Like you I have reservations but am still intrigued.

My lovely lady often brings me her freshly filled pussy for a little licking. Guys, do you honestly believe a sperm cell has never touched your lips????....PLEASE!....If one hasnt, then you cant be doing this right....lol.

To make the mental leap from erotic sensual experience to being bi or gay is ridiculous. I eat crepes.....it don't make me french!

to follow on to the previous reply,my hubby is only too happy to give me oral after another guy has come in me.But....firstly he has to be horny(still)...and secondly if I am still horny.Usually too,it is when we are alone so we can relive the lovely,intimate, precious, moments ..... talking,touching,exchanging thoughts, opinions,feelings.

some will say he must be bi....and yet we have no desire for him to have any other than normal contact with the other guy.obviously there is intimate contact,as there has to be,but its not overtly sexual.we have no problem with mild bi activity but it is not a priority with us.we make sure the guys we have invited to join us know that it is not expected of them.we discuss the matter fully beforehand.

however being in touch with another mans semen,for many guys is an erotic turn-on......if its inside a women,and hes touch it with his penis......(does a bit for me too...:-) )

Ditto on the freshly filled pussy here. Ms P loves to either bring me a cum-filled delight after she's been out with a guy or have me over to enjoy her in her bed -- she'll often be naked still and her recently departed lover's seed will be fresh in her snatch. It turns us both on so much we'll go at it for an hour or more. P says her pussy is so much more alive after she's been fucked by another man, and his load inside is such an enhancement for me as well as for her.

Guys, do you honestly believe a sperm cell has never touched your lips????....PLEASE!....If one hasnt, then you cant be doing this right....lol.
This is a fair point in that some incidental contact is inevitable in a group sex situation, but neither of us is interested in having Greg intentionally come in contact with another man's semen. We don't look down on men who are into eating these creampies, but it's not our thing.

Getting back to the original topic, Greg always gives his playmate a "heads up" when he's ready to come. The last time we played, he asked the lady where she wanted it. "Wherever you like," was her reply, which was a big turn on for him!

I think communication is the key here......we use condoms and I have asked if she wants it on her pussy or tits or ass and just as i'm about to cum i pull the condom off and shoot it where she wants it. everyone is different therefore ask.......

Mr. Oreo

I ask. Even long time playmates may be in the mood for something different than the usual. A friend with a thing for swallowing recently surprised me and wanted me to cum in her. (with a condom) She had been a little lonely and depressed and liked the intimacy and warmth of the shared sensations. Her husband and I were happy to oblige.

When I am giving a guy a hand job, I always like a guy to let me know before he cums. I do not like cum on my face or hair. So, when a guy cums I let him cum on my breasts. I then take his dick and rub the cum around. That usually is a turn-on for him.

Last week we had our first MFM with a guy and of course he had to wear a condom while he was in my pussy or my mouth. But, after a long time fucking me, he had not cum. He asked me to give him a bare back hand job to finish him off. I asked him to tell me before he came and then I slipped off the condom, added some lube, and started stroking him, kissing and licking his balls while I did. Soon he stiffened for a second and then came all over my face and hair. I was pissed. Even though he apologized, we will not play with him again. It put a big damper on what had been up to then a great experience.

Bottom line for the guys: If you want to play, and be asked to come play again, follow the lady's rules.