Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Registered
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Has anyone tried this? Cuckolding

Something my lady and I have been talking about for awhile now, is for her to have sex with a guy and then tell me about it afterwards. We've talked it through quite a bit and have set up the ground rules, picked the guy and have decided to persue it.

The setup is this. He is an ex-bf of hers from 6 years ago, who's wife recently left him. He's coming into our area over the long 4th of july weekend, and we've invited him over for a few drinks. If all goes well, and we are both comfortable with the situation, she will tell me she wants to go for it, and I'll excuse myself on a work matter for an hour or so, to give her a chance to seduce him. Afterwards, she'll tell me how things went and what all they did, etc.

I've been involved in swinging in the past with a previous girlfriend. We did several 3somes with another guy joining us. it was great! I totally got off on seeing her with other guys! But this is a little different, since I won't be there.

The idea of it turns me on quite a bit! Being somewhere else and knowing she is having sex seems like it will be an amazingly hot tease situation and then laying in bed playing with each other while she tells me about it will be hot, hot, hot!

But, since it is a little different than anything i've done before, I thought i'd would ask if anyone has any thoughts or experiences along these lines?

Post Thanks / Like
    Status
    Widower

Default Re: Has anyone tried this?

Yes, we tried this... way back early in our marriage. It was underwhelming and was probably one of the experiences which helped us to make up our minds to pursue couples only.

It wasn't a bad experience. It just wasn't worth the effort.

Mr. Alura
    "They may call me a rube and a hick, but I'd a lot rather be the man who bought the Brooklyn Bridge than the man who sold it."
    óWill Rogers

Post Thanks / Like
    Status
    Tired

I never understood this one.

Rather than make it about pseduo-cheating and making the guy think he is really cheating, just have a threesome or tell him its ok.

A guy with any class would be a tad uneasy about having sex with his ex while her husband just left for work.

It's not easy being easy. sexyshelby's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Status
    Person

Why the ex-boyfriend? I'd say, avoid the drama and look for someone else.

~SS
    What's love got to do with it?

Post Thanks / Like

I agree with Chi.

Make sure the guy knows before you leave that it's OK.

However you want to do that.

Have a few drinks with him. Then the wife excuses herself to put on something attractive/seductive and on her return she teases and flirts to get him arroused.

Then you say, "Well unfortunately I have a few errands to run for a couple of hours, so while I am out you two stay out of trouble" with a big smiley face....

Then kiss your wife and leave....

Darn, I admit that I wish I was you

I've wanted to try this....maybe someday...
    If you want something you have never had before, you must do something you have never done before.

Post Thanks / Like
    Status
    m. male
    SLS Handle
    dave

my first wife and fantasized in bed about one of my buddies they flirted playfully with each other then i saw them kissing in our hall one night and told her after he left she could go to his house and fuck him as long as she told me all the details and let me eat her out when she came home it was a great experience which led to several more guys during the next few years

Post Thanks / Like
    Status
    Single Female
    SLS Handle
    tp0121

Yes I have tried this in the past with my ex. He got really turdned on when I told him what took place. he still gets turned on when I tell him about my sexual escapades. Just remember that doing something like this requires both parties to be trusting of each other. Your relationship needs to be rock solid before embarking on this adventure.
    **No Condom No Fun**
    Loving Life Always

@};- @};-
    TP0121

Here to Stay
    Post Thanks / Like
    Status
    Married Male

As much as it is a turn on to hear about my wife getting fucked.. and I have been away with work and this has happened. I would never allow it with an ex b/f. Also I think it wouldnt be as exciting as she has already experienced his penis before!

Post Thanks / Like
    Status
    Single Male

This is kind of hot, and why Mrs. WS has played solo on occasion. However, we do have a "no ex" rule, which not everybody does, but for us it just seems to keep things simple. An ex can get ideas of being able to help themselves whenever they want, after all, they used to, right?

Also, as Attitude said, make sure he know before you leave that it is okay, otherwise it could turn out way different then you are fantasizing.

Mr. WS
    "Sex is something you do, sexuality is something you are." ~ Anna Freud
    Blog: Bigger Love

Post Thanks / Like

We have been in a very similar situation like yourself and thought we would share it with you.

Something my lady and I have been talking about for awhile now, is for her to have sex with a guy and then tell me about it afterwards. We've talked it through quite a bit and have set up the ground rules, picked the guy and have decided to persue it.
    We have done this on a few occassions, where the wife plays alone with someone else. Having done both, a threesome and wife playing alone. I find when she plays alone it is allot more emotionally intense than a threesome and not as satisfying because you are only hearing about it second hand.

This type of scenario can take allot of emotional preparation and it can be quite risky. It is one thing for it to be an incredibly hot fantasy but it is something quite different to be real. You may find yourself going through a cornacopia of emotions from excitement, arousal, to fear, and loss. It takes allot of security and trust in the realtionship for something like this to work out. The main thing is communicate about it and avoid it becoming a main focus of your play.

The setup is this. He is an ex-bf of hers from 6 years ago, who's wife recently left him. He's coming into our area over the long 4th of july weekend, and we've invited him over for a few drinks. If all goes well, and we are both comfortable with the situation, she will tell me she wants to go for it, and I'll excuse myself on a work matter for an hour or so, to give her a chance to seduce him.
    The threesome we had was with an ex-boyfriend. She wanted someone with whom she could be comfortable with and could trust for a threesome. So she chose a former boyfriend of hers with whom she wanted to have sex with but never engaged in it him while they were dating.

I do see two red flag, the fact that he is separated. This could complicate things for all involved, especially if there is a possibility that they could get back together. My recommendation would be let the relationship (between the ex-boyfriend and his wife resolve itself) and if they do divorce wait a year after the divorce is final before before pursuing him. Otherwise you are setting yourself up for some drama and a potentially messy situation.

The other red flag I see is that he is a former bf. In our sittuation I was present so that things 'did not get out of hand' but without you being there, it is possible he could try to 'sway her' into leaving you.

Speaking from experience if you are going to have her play by herself with a formed bf, it is best to have it as a one off situation and it is best to minimise any 'rekindling' of emotions by allowing any emotional wounds heal (e.g. time to recover from the separation and divorce). Also I would recommend meeting him, be very clear that the two of you have a secure relationship, and at the end of the evening she will be returning with you. In this type of situation I would not 'excuse myself on a work matter' and let them be. Instead I would be very open about what the two of you wanted and the ground rules. Finally I would plan at least letting them be alone for a minimum of 2 - 4 hours. This will allow any anxieties to subside and not put the pressure of time on them.

Registered
    Post Thanks / Like

Thanks All, for your advice and comments. The fact that he is an ex-bf is something that may seem to be a red-flag. But, they have a bit of a history in being able to hook up without any emotions getting in the way. Since they broke up, they have ended up in bed together on a few occations. (all before I met her and while she was single.) Also, because they have some mutual friends, we have hung out with him on a couple of occations and he's a pretty decent guy and i didn't see any signs of her still carrying any emotions for him. The reason I suggested him and she agreed was for reasons of comfort. She's comfortable around him, and knows what to expect, but at the same time, since it has been a number of years since they've fooled around, there is still the air of excitement and the unknown.

he will know the score so to speak. So, i'm not worried about any missunderstandings there.

One interesting development occurred yesterday. We spent the day out on the boat, just relaxing and having a few beers. Eventually the topic came up and I told her that i'd had a dream where i had come home at the set time and they were still going at it. From our front porch you can see into the living room and kitchen from windows. She asked if it was a good dream, and i told her that it was a really hot dream and that i get horny just thinking about it. At this point she totally surprised me by suggesting that maybe we could figure out a way for me to leave and then sneak back into the house to actually watch.

Our house isn't laid you very well for such a plan. but we have two weeks to figure it out. So, at the moment we are going with the idea of me pretending to leave and then watching all or some of the action in secret, then after he leaves we'll crawl in bed and she can tell me how it was for her. I can't wait!!!

Hot and Horny in ATL xxoticangel's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Status
    Couple
    SLS Handle
    xxoticangel

Mr Xxotic loves to hear stories about my sexual past and we have discussed me playing alone then telling him about it later. IMHO playing with an ex is not a good idea. Too much history and potential for drama. Safety is always an issue so watch your back or have someone watch it for you.
    Multiple orgasms are proof that God is a woman.

Post Thanks / Like
    Status
    Single Male

Another thing that crossed my mine, hot2share, is if he thought he was getting a piece of your wife while you were out and didn't know about it, then everything else you say about this guy being "a pretty decent guy" doesn't hold water. If I can't trust a guy alone with my wife I can't trust him in any other situation or in any other way, either.

One again, it's best to let him know up front what is going on.

Mr. WS
    Last edited by WesternSwing; 06-19-2006 at 08:52 AM.
    "Sex is something you do, sexuality is something you are." ~ Anna Freud
    Blog: Bigger Love

Registered
    Post Thanks / Like

he'll pretty much know what the deal is, although he won't know all the details, like if in fact i sneak back to watch.

right now he's going to be in our area the weekend of the 4th of july... (he lives several hours away, and doesn't come out here very often). She invited him to join us for drinks when he's out and he said that would be great.

The next steps in our little plan go like this: She will call him later this week or the first part of next week, (i'm always there when she talks to him on the phone) and confirm plans to meet up for drinks. if everything is still a go, then she'll suggest we just meet at our place instead of one of the bars cuz we have a really nice patio area etc. then the big step. She'll bring up one of the times from the past times when they had been at a party and ended up in bed together, and ask if he'd maybe be interested in the same thing happenning.

At that point he will obviously ask her about me... to which she'll explain that i would be ok with it as long as it's a one time thing and not behind my back.

We both think he will jump at the chance, but we won't actually know until that point. time will tell!

Here to Stay
    Post Thanks / Like
    Status
    M. Male

I absolutly love to have my wife, when I know she has been with someone else. We are both so turned on and the sex is incredible. I love to watch her and share her too, but her doing it behind my back is awsome. She also did it with an ex boyfried and I liked that too, so it might work for you too.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast