• Interests
    Travel, Music, Reading, anything cultural
  • Occupation
    Financial

Swinger Info

• SLS Name
    tp0121

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

1. I had sex in high school too. Thought I was just a horny rabbit because I needed it all the time.
  2. When I was first introduced to the lifestyle I was 130lbs on a 5'91/2' frame. Today I am 230lbs and the same height. Believe me I understand how she feels but I will not allow that to prevent me from going to the clubs once in awhile. I am not going to say that I am 100% comfortable with my body because I am not, but I do know what I have to offer and it's sensational (if I may say so myself). Go to the club and sit in the corner and watch everyone. Then take her in a room and make love to her. She will want to go back again and again. Just my late 2 cents Shellie
  3. Yes I have tried this in the past with my ex. He got really turdned on when I told him what took place. he still gets turned on when I tell him about my sexual escapades. Just remember that doing something like this requires both parties to be trusting of each other. Your relationship needs to be rock solid before embarking on this adventure.