Finance
  • Swinging Experience
    15+ years, first girlfriend was Bi

Swinger Info

• SLS Name
    thirsten
  • Favorite Club(s)
    Mon Chalet, Red Rooster
  1. I understand and totally agree with you, there are other amazing things that can be done with a MFM, I was mostly over simplifying the taking turns comment. I also agree, some woman don’t care for anal, but even that boils down to personal preferences. So, I would say it’s not necessarily the main event, but it’s the one that usually tops off the whole evening for being the most extreme.
  2. As a single male, I do get aroused seeing a female have sex with her husband. I'm not paying much attention to the male, because that doesn't interest me, but I do notice what he is doing to turn her on, and what he does to make her orgasm. The main reason for having a MFM relationship is to have no-strings-attached sex. Other than possibly revisiting with the couple on later meetings, I have no interest in getting serious with the female. I do enjoy having one-on-one sex with the female (which happens on occasion), but wouldn’t consider getting involved emotionally, because it’s morally not the right thing to do to come in between a marriage.
  3. My experience being the second male, it's always been the female that decides who starts first, and where it's going in. There really isn't any rule out there that says either way, but the suggestion has typically come from either myself (because I think it's a typical thing to do in a MFM) or the other male. It just seems awfully boring having a MFM just taking turns with the wife, and not doing the double penetration.
  4. I would agree with this. The first timers are always going to have a list of boundries, but after the comfort level increases, those rules/boundries come down. Respect their wishes, or find someone else that fits closer to your speed.
  5. You know what, the word "Slut" is a monogamous word, and doesn't exist in the swinger lifestyle. Once you're a swinger, you're already a slut, so I'm afraid you're too late. Unless you're actually paying attention and keeping count, what's the difference between 3 guys and twenty, it's all the same, except getting it for a longer period of time, which is a good thing right? Confirmed with girlfriend. True swingers love sex for the enjoyment, and to fulfill their fantasies, not based on what everyone else thinks, come-on people!
  6. curiouscpl72 What I’ve learned over the years is patience, and keeping your ears open. I’m single now, love MFM’s too, and on the flipside of the coin, find it very difficult as well to find couples. And to find those couples who haven’t been burned, or get put off by the stupid egotistical idiots, who ruined it for me. All I can say is don’t give up, and keep the communication lines open. All of my experiences have been good, thankfully due to meeting with some couples first with my girlfriend, and over time learned the edicts of talking with people to make sure tensions stay at a minimum. I agree with some of you, getting to know the couple first is important before jumping in. Although, meeting someone on a whim, and gaining enough rapport to have sex within a half hour was very exciting. It all depends on comfort level and talking about boundaries before doing the ‘everything goes’ leap. I can’t offer any specific instructions, because every couple was different, but what worked for me was having a one-on-one talk with either the wife or the husband, to go over likes, dislikes, Do’s and Don’ts, because the talk with both of you, still had some tensions, and the one-on-one was a bit more personal. Then communicate back to your spouse on what was said. I see that everyone isn’t close to me or I’d extend and invitation, but there are single guys like me who are looking for couples like all of you. Good Luck! Chandler