About curiousRI

• Rank
    Contributor

Personal Info

• Relationship Status
    Couple
  • Interests
    Music
  1. Ya know what? I have found over the years that woman in general suck...I don't want to piss anyone off but there are a lot of bad seeds out there..most of you here are sooooo cool and probably because you are into this lifestyle, are not at all on the same page...but....woman, in general, are rampent..scary people.....
  2. I can understand how she feels. I too, am a b cup and not that i have a problem with what i have, but some men just prefer more than a mouthful. I'm thinking though, that if you've been chatting/emailing with this couple, and you've agreed to meet, then if it was such a big deal to the man that the f of the couple they play with have large breasts, then i would think that he would have mentioned that to you in your chats/emails. I also agree that to each his own. People should be allowed to pick and choose who they play with. However, you may miss out on a really good time if there are so many restrictions!
  3. I was surprised at the situation that was presented. The reasons they were swinging etc...the child upstairs. Dr Phil seemed to be going on and on about the safety aspect of it, which in part may be true, but I would be just as fearful if swinging in my home with a child there, that the child would wake up and walk in on it. Very possible with this particular couples situation. I don't know that this couple was a good reprensentation of the average swinging couple.
  4. What a great thread! We have not experienced any swinging yet but reading this thread has made me very uneasy! In the heat of the moment, which I assume happens while with another couple just as it does between a couple, does it spoil the "moment" to run to the kichen to tug on some saran wrap? I know a lot of people say they've been tested for HIV/Aids but i've heard that you could be tested today and be clean but 4 or 5 years down the road it can appear! And I guess in turn, you could have affected people you had been in contact with at that time. Has anyone heard this or is it just a bad dream? This is some scary stuff!!! Can I ask, for the women, what's oral sex like when you are receiving with saran wrap or the dam they speak of???
  5. Um, not that it's been an issue yet but is a condom required, good idea, neccessary for oral in these situations? Clueless in RI!