About slimpickens

• Rank
    Just Getting Started
  • Birthday 01/01/1960

Personal Info

• Relationship Status
    m. male

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

1. Never say never. I was as straight as an arrow. Could not imagine trying anything!!! even close to bi. Then I saw a guy at a swinger site. He had this huge, good looking tool. I found myself starring at it...I thought I would really like to feel that. I did finally do some soft bi stuff and would do it again.
  2. Yes I agree saf. I was the straightest of straight. Like a lot of these guys say...never had any inclination for a man. Then in my mid forties I spoke with a few swingers. One guy was very open and told me about his bi times... I thought hmmm,,, this guy seems normal, doesn't swish when he walks.... It took a while but I have received oral from a couple of guys. The first time was super erotic... and it was what it was. I am like your husband. I don't look at guys and go yummy but I am fascinated with the penis even though I prefer women.
  3. That's what a swinger guy told me. These guys say I'm straight and then when the action starts...they forget. I was the straightest guy I knew. Until about three years ago...finally played with a married guy. Just oral...it was erotic. I could not believe it... and I didn't start flaming afterwards. I would do it more if I was sure about safety!!!!
  4. I considered myself 100% straight for years, could not even imagine. Then several events changed my thinking. One was I was on a website like swinglifestyle and saw this profile that intrigued me. When I opened the profile this guy had this huge gorgeous cock. I started starring at it, then thinking I would like to touch it. Shortly after that I met a man, normal next door neighbor type, who had been swinging for years. He told me about some bi activity... intrigued me more. This same swinger man told me about bunches of guys that told him they were straight... but when the action happened.... things changed from straight to bi....
  5. This is a huge fantasy of mine. I think it would feel so good. I'm not gay, maybe bi, but the feeling of another guys cock together, and everybody happy!! Can't talk the wife into it>>>