15 Good

About queenofhearts

• Rank
    Contributor

Personal Info

• Relationship Status
    Female/Dating
  • Swinging Experience
  1. Oh, gosh I loved the video. Cute. I sent it to my friends. In response to the post. I have been called everything under the sun. Plush, over weight, zaftig (spl?), chunky (I am not applesauce), healthy (which is funny) and BBW. Big is too vague, beauty is in the eye of the beholder, and woman is mandatory. My other doesn't call me any of this. It is part of who I am. I am sure if I cut off my boobs and my hips/butt I would loose about 50 lbs there. I love who I am except for my height I am only 5' 3". And I only really hate that when I am trying to get something off of a tall shelf. I haven't swung before but I am sure... if you like me we will party and if you don't well you missed out on a really neat tounge trick. I do list BBW on websites only because I don't want anyone to say that I lied.
  2. Wow ... that thing look like it can be a lot of fun but it can take out an eye if you are not careful. I think that I might be ready for a lot of things but this ain't one of em. :surrender
  3. I just saw this one a few nights ago. To me everyone on Family Guy is a freak. Remember the episode where Meg falls for Brian (their dog) then Brian and Chris (although not offical) agreed to masturbate together. I rest my case.
  4. This is me. I am younger (23) and I am just dating. There is an age difference of about 8 years between my other and I. Which made it a little hard to vote. I think the reason that younger people are trying swinging earlier than most is because sex is so mainstream. Its everywhere. You can search for housewife gangbangsand get thosands of sites. I don't think that you could do this years ago. Just my 2 cents.
  5. I am not too sure if any one else will read this but thank you so much for posting about Adam and Eve. They have everything. Thanks.
  6. I have to say I didn't vote. Only because I never thought about it until I read the poll and NEVER is a strong word when it comes to doing things. As a girl I think that it sounds okay. But I would just about any thing once and twice if I like it. Now my better half on the other hand I don't think that he would do it. But thanks to this post I will have to ask him. I do have to admit though... I would not want to see him eat another man's cum. That wouldn't work for me. -Queen of Hearts
  7. Hey.... I thought that was supposed to be anonymous. Thanks for the laugh. I needed it.