Personal Info

• Relationship Status
    Couple
  • Swinging Experience
    1 Month

Swinger Info

• SLS Name
    Grahag
  1. It's funny because it's new to me. It did sound like Mr. and Mrs. Uomo had communication going in full effect. I think that a woman who JUST wants to watch her husband and not have any participation other than that is likely to be relatively uncommon, which I think is where his frustration lied. It's good to see that the Mr. and Mrs. are doing their thing together! It's interesting that you'd pick a Llama as an avatar. They're wonderful creatures... Fiercly loyal and very protective...
  2. I wonder how many other people out there think the way I do? I definitely wasn't feeling unsafe with my wife being in the other room, probably because we were so comfortable with this couple. The thought of another couple in the same room is exciting, but at the same time, I get the feeling of "stage fright" just thinking about it. Afterwards Amy and I discussed our experiences and I found out he did "something" with his tongue that she couldn't describe, which was different from how I usually do oral on her. So at the very least I'm extremely curious about what I might be able to learn. Ugh, I'm such a thread hijacker. Anyway, with my next experience, I'll see if the loss of physical excitement happens and let you guys know... If you're interested...
  3. As it was our first time, that could definitely be the case. The next time we swing we'll be a little more adventurous and do the same room thing and see how it works out. My gut feeling tells me it was just first time jitters though. My first time with a woman was actually a similar experience, and being so worried about what to do and how she would like it, I think it was a little bit of overload and even somewhat distracting. -Greg
  4. Amy and I had our first experience last week and I was thinking the same thing about this. We participated in a full swap in different rooms. While I was turned on tremendously by the other woman and FELT turned on, I couldn't seem to get as hard as I normally do. At the time I was thinking, "Oh come on buddy, don't fail me now!", but thinking back, because it was the first time I'd been with a woman other than my wife, I was a little nervous about it and chances are good that had an affect on me, even subconsciously. I knew my wife was upstairs with the husband, but maybe deep down I still had a little anxiety about it. I'm not too worried about it because it was just our first time and worrying about it might even make more anxiety, which might lead to more problems. To me, it feels like dating for the first time again, and I was ALWAYS nervous about that. -Greg