10 years off & on

Swinger Info

• SLS Name
    NTEXXX
  • SDC Username
    NTEXXX

Recent Profile Visitors

230 profile views
  1. I read this twice and I am having trouble figuring out what happened and what aspect you are looking for an opinion on...
  2. I don't have any idea how to rate myself. I have zero romantic interest in guys. No kissing. No romance. But I do like to suck cock. and sometimes more...
  3. For me, I like to cum in the pussy the most and from a blowjob 2nd but I do like cumming on a womans tits and stomach as well... Sometimes to lick it up, sometimes jsut to lay on her and make out with her after... It varies. I do enjoy hearing from the women on this topic as well... Speak up ladies! We love to hear your thoughts!
  4. Probably the funniest\most uncomfortable I have been in the lifestyle was one weekend I was visiting a couple at their house and we decided to get in the hot tub. Naked of course.. They had the house to themselves as their late teen\early 20's daughter was heading to the next town to visit friends. We had drinks, we got frisky and then we go tin the hot tub and REALLY got frisky when all of a sudden during the festivities the daughter and friend are looking out on back porch and see's her Dad up on the side of the hot tub, getting a blowjob and Mom is sitting on the other side of the tub watching... BUSTED!!!! I don't know if she knew 100% what she saw but she turned around and left in a hurry. I heard that breakfast the next day was uncomfortable but she didn't ask and they didn't tell....
  5. I am bi enough that I REALLY enjoy a cock but I have no attraction to men. I really enjoy sucking cocks and riding cocks but I have zero desire to kiss or make out or anything remotely romantic with a guy. I figure that it is just sex, right? It's fun getting off and it is fun getting others off as well. That sated look when I guy cums is great, particularly when I know that I caused that... Call me weird. But it is what it is...
  6. I will and do and I enjoy it being done as well.. But only shower fresh...
  7. That was the first time that I ever sucked a cock and the first time I ever swallowed. She blew me and fucked me several times over the next few weeks. and most of the time I would end up blowing her hubby while she would blow me or use her vibrator on me. I remember while I was blowing him, she would use her vibrator on me... Just the tip at first and later on the whole thing until my knees would shake, Then later on she wanted me to try him and I eventually did. As I mentioned, I think that I was being groomed the whole time... Maybe he was gay or just wanted something besides his wife.. But that went on for several months... I have no complaints. She sucked my dick A LOT and I fucked her a lot too...
  8. ABSOLUTELY NOT! Why would you ask such a question? Maybe because you never wanted to see them again? I don't care about big or small. I have enjoyed them both but mostly enjoyed the woman behind them...
  9. My frist experience was probably closer to grooming but I was 23ish and it was fun soooooo Here goes! I had been talking with this couple on the phone a few times. This was actually before the internet and I used a magazine called TALK OF THE TOWN I think it was... It was an early swingers connection magazine. Anyway she called me about 10:pm one evening and asked me to come over. I was probably 22. So I jumped in the car and went right over to a very nice 2 story house in a great neighborhood. She met me at the door in a sheer robe and we sat down stairs making out and me feeling her up... Her playing with my cock and telling me how she wants us all to get to know each other and have fun together and not have any hang ups about what all is going on... I have a hardon so I was agreeing to anything she asked. She asked if we could go upstairs to meet her hubby. SURE! We went up and he was asleep in a big bed, fireplace in the room and really a nice place. I was in awe... Anyway she introduces me to him and he is naked in bed. So they kiss a while and make out and she is jacking me off and him too.. Telling me how much fun I will have if I trust them and let myself have fun with them. Then she slides down and starts alternating between blowing him and kissing me and that continues with her slowly pulling me closer to her face when she is blowing him... I should have taken this as a sign of things to come... Then she tells me.. Doesn't his cock look great... You should help me... So we start blowing him together and eventually she starts running her hands all over me and its more me blowing him than both of us... But I was enjoying it and I was enjoying her hands and mouth all over my cock and even my ass... When he finally put a hand on the back of my head and started breathing heavy... It finally dawned on me what was about to happen.
  10. I really enjoy kissing a woman who has just given me a blowjob... I just feel like I want to show her how much I appreciate it...
  11. You keep saying that so it must be true... We get it! You don't want to see, hear or be aware of any bi male activity. Got it! But yet you sure do read a lot of posts regarding bi male topics.
  12. I know that single men have a bad rep. And I see why. It's a shame as there are a number of couples that, if the single guys weren't idiots, would probably entertain the idea. Don't give up. there are stlil a few of us actually single guys, that will do what we say, when we say.
  13. It's not a hookup site but I have had the best luck from SDC. Second would be DOUBLELIST.com
  14. There is a poll on another thread about M/M activity and the resounding opinion is that it IS Acceptable. Maybe not in your bedroom... But don't pretend to speak for all of us when there is a decent chance that you don't know what you are talking about.