Active Contributor

Personal Info

• Relationship Status
    couple
  • Interests
    sex, travel, motorcycles, nudism, horses, and more sex
  • Occupation
    committed but fun loving couple - late 30's
  1. Good topic! We have an ad on swappernet with several pictures. All of the pictures have the faces hidden. Some of them are done via a tilted hat, a turned face, a hand, etc. (I'll agree those are the best). Some of them have the faces blocked out with an added color block. Most are R or X-rated. The problem with putting face shots on the internet is the loss of anonimity to the rest of the world. Anyone can veiw your profile and idenify you by a face shot, and you won't even know it. This could be your kids, their friends, your co-workers, etc. If we meet someone we feel very comfortable with, we will send a face shot via email in a G-rated setting. It is not that we want to hide what we look like, but we need to maintain enough discretion to not have X-rated pics that are obviously us circulated.
  2. Almost everyone has a hobbie or two AND almost everyone enjoys sex. If we take that as a given, let's look at possibilities. 1-Husband golfs on Saturdays/wife goes to lunch with girlfriends. 2-Husband plays poker on Wednesday night/wife plays bunko. 3-Husband goes fishing all weekend/wife cleans house. 4-Husband surfs the internet/wife tends flower beds. 5-Husband & wife go out together to movies. Find place to park, wait in line to buy ticket, sit for two hours next to people they don't know, pay top dollar to eat or drink while listening to wierd interupting conversations around them. Drive home. 6-Husband & wife go shopping. (maybe fun 'til credit card bill comes next month) 7-Husband & wife find a fun couple to play with. Husband & wife enjoy anticipation of first meeting. Husband & wife live out fantasies most only dream of. Husband & wife relive best parts of "living fantasy" through memories and conversations later. Gee Wally? I will have to think about whether swinging is worth it or not???? Let me get back to you on this after more research...
  3. Oh yeah! On the balcony across the road from Sloppy Joe's in Key West.
  4. if the ground rules are too restrictive...this just sets up a minefield of "loyalty traps WOW. If I understood this post correctly, then you or I need to re-evaluate this lifestyle, or at least give prospective couples a "heads up" that there is trouble on the horizon. Maybe I am missing your point???
  5. We have had sex in cars (parked and driving), trucks (practically lived in a '92 Ford supercab for a couple of months which is a whole 'nother story), Harley (sitting still of course), boat, on horseback, airplane bathroom somewhere over the Rockies, meeting room at the USAir club in Indy, fire tower, desk at work (at three different office moves), pool, hotel hot tub (very late at night), hotel balcony on the 17th floor, bathroom at "respectable" friends house during a party, Trapeeze club looking up at a mirror at 20 other couples also in various positions, in the Atlantic at Haulover Beach & Nassau, men's fitting room at Walmart, dumpy gas station bathroom along I-75, and against dozens of trees out in the woods while trail riding... But I can't think of any really "wild" place we have ever had sex. Guess we will have to make an effort to find one.
  6. "Kids ability to perceive is terribly underestimated I have found"-michigancouple Well said!! We have kids with an age range not much smaller than yours and have had the same type of "feedback". Our 17 year old stumbled into this site when one of us forgot to clear the history and has had many questions since then. "We got there by accident" does not really satisfy the curiosity of a young intelligent mind. As we said in our first post on this topic.... NEVER AT HOME!!! While we are talking about kids I will stay "on my soap box" and offer another opinion. Often at nudist resorts we will see kids with parents who are into "family naturism". This makes both of us very uncomfortable. Kids should be raised "middle of the road" and left to explore their own boundaries as adults. Too much religion, too much sex, too much whatever should not be taught to children. "Middle of the road" should be the example and they can "swerve" on their own from there as adults, with a well balanced upbringing.
  7. Never at home!! Some kids wake up, some kids drop in from ther own house, some kids who still live at home drop in to pick up something. We have occasionally "skinny dipped" in the pool with other couples, but we feel we could explain that as good clean fun. It is on a much different level than explaining why 4 poeple were all locked in our bedroom and took several minutes to open the door... The lifestyle is a blast but not something to explain to kids. Do not open that "can of worms" with them. In our ever so humble opinion.....
  8. We spent the past weekend at a nude resort. A couple of the girls that we knew to be bi had ankle bracelets on their right ankle. We did not get a chance to talk with them and the couples we were with did not know. Does that have any meaning or just a coincidence?
  9. What a great topic string!! We personally have only met other swingers at nudist resorts and one visit to an on-site club. We have been experimenting with the idea of meeting people online. We posted a topic about online swinging but did not get half of the info this line provides. It mostly confirms our own brief experimentation with online ads and our own concerns. For example: Step #1 Find very compatible profile. Step #2 Hi, you look compatible, drop us a line. Step #3 Reply from "couple". Hi, love to get together but my wife is out of town that week. Hope that is OK. I also have a huge dick. HUH?? Did you not see that we are soft swingers?? Did you not see that J is bi?? Did you not see that we always stay together in same room and the ad said couples only?? Yes we saw the picture you posted. Who was the girl?? Is the picture something you found on another site?? The picture is of a middle age white couple. The voice sounds like Redd Foxx at 70 years old. Give us a break. No we do not believe that is really you but she will also be out of town next weekend. I am sure there are some great people to meet on the web but I have yet to figure out how to discern them from the idiots with computers. We are also at the point of just taking it when it happens and not spending too much effort to try and find it. Swinging is great fun but, we also will continue to have great sex ourselves if swinging never occurs again. We would swing with the right people every weekend (or daily??) but will not do it just for the sake of new experiences. We will just take it as it comes I guess.....
  10. Nothing "unethical" about doing research, but definitly wrong to proceed unless both of you want to do so. We were approached by another couple which brought up the topic to us for the first time. It was a couple of years later before we actually did anything. One of the reoccuring conversations in that time period was when we would occasionally watch a XXX video. Both of us would say "what do you think of that?" or "Do you like that?" or "Would you like that?". Might be an ice breaker to a real conversation.....
  11. 69 is probably one of our favorites but we normally consider it as foreplay. Unfortunately (or fortunately??) it sometimes causes one of us too much fun and we don't get beyond it (without a rest period anyway).
  12. AHHH, The view..... I believe you may have "clicked" on why we have changed. Her on top is is an obvious visual thrill for me and also gives her better control. My "missionary style" statement probably should have been better described as "man on top". Although the feeling of "closeness" with her arms and legs wrapped around my back is awesome, at least part of the time I will get my knees under me and hold her ankles up and out. Looking down is the most awesome veiw imaginable.
  13. Here is a new topic I have not seen discussed. What is your favorite position and why? We started out in our sex life with our favorites being “doggie style”, or with her face down and flat, or both of us standing with her back to me…Now our favorite has become “missionary style”, or her on top. Please note that this is "our" choice and not a one sided change. The short version is that she has “turned around” but with no conscience effort from either of us. I thought (and still think) that she is the prettiest girl I have ever looked at. So I did not turn her face away early in our relationship. I thought (and still think) that she has a great ass!! So I am not turning it away now. She says she has no idea what changed but just does what feels good at the time. It just has evolved for us with no particular reason. We are both within a few pounds of the day we met 10 years ago. We have always loved 69 with her on top. This is not a problem but just an observation. We cannot explain this but would love to hear from you and about you.
  14. I can only speak for my self but.... I always call myself bi-curious because I am selective and I must be very interested in the other girl. I would never want to hurt someones feelings but would also not go too far with someone I was not very interested in and attracted to. I have been with other girls in the past and want to be again but, I still think bi-curious is my best "label" until a situation arises that makes me commit to something else. Calling myself bi-curious is not meant to be deceptive but rather an "open door" I can use to meet others and then decide if I should let them in. Any comments?