• Swinging Experience
    18 months
  • Anniversary
    xx/xx/xxxx

Swinger Info

• SDC Username
    ukexpatcouple

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

1. I (wifey) am another who shaved before swinging, I just love how much cleaner everything feels. Hubby only started shaving once we started swinging though. swingingforfun
  2. We are based in Singapore and this is the list of sites we use: SDC (lifetime membership) AFF theadulthub.com redhotpie.com We find AFF has a lot of picture hunters, tyre kickers or fake couples. SDC is good for meeting travelling couples. Red Hot Pie is good for Australian couples.
  3. We had been talking about it for a few years on and off before we decided to enter the lifestyle just under 2 years ago so I guess you could say 3 talking about it followed by 2 living it and having fun.
  4. We have been in the lifestyle for two years. Mostly with couples but we have attended a few hotel parties as well. We always like to meet a new couple socially first and then afterwards if we all clicked we message them to say we had a great time and would be happy to arrange a play date with them.
  5. In Singapore AFF (90% fakes and flakes), SDC good for travelling couples theadulthub.com met some nice couples on this site