Active Contributor
  • Birthday 03/17/1966

Personal Info

• Relationship Status
    Couple
  • Interests
    My wife, Music and reading
  • Occupation
    Computer Geek - Propeller Hat and All....
  • Swinging Experience
    Just long enough

Swinger Info

• SLS Name
    northindycpl
  • Favorite Club(s)
    Layden in Muncie, IN
  1. Interesting post Julie. I have to admit that when I put our site together, I simply followed convention and didn't consider this at all. However, since reading your post I did make a change to our default simple search parameters. Our site, as you know is a little different since it targets single swingers looking for couples so ours now defaults to male seeking couple. Thanks for pointing this out! John
  2. Wow. What a conversation. Very interesting read. Here is my thought: Overall, I guess we each do what makes us and our partner(s) comfortable and happy. Personally I think condoms suck. But so does dying. Wow! I brought all kinds of value to this discussion....
  3. I wonder if it is the perceived intimacy of swallowing. He may see blowjobs as simply recreational sex, but the act of swallowing may seem something special that you reserve for him alone. MrsVan and I are on the same page - I think.
  4. Interesting point Mephisto. I've talked about this a couple of times with my lovely wife, and I too, am amazed at the fact that a perfect stranger would think it acceptable to walk over to me and essentially stick her hand down the front of my pants. There is a clear double standard, which I accept, but question.
  5. Your Hotlanta Kink Test score was 555! I'm so ashamed.... John
  6. Ahem, Jeez guys, I'm right here. My adorable wife didn't even tell you the best part. And got slightly confused on the other part. Allow me to clear up a few misconceptions. 1. The girl's boyfriend (who also works with me) actually emailed me a link to their website, which I clicked on. Turned out it was a website where she promotes the fact that she is a nude model for several adult sites. I DID look at the pictures, because as the comedian Ron White says "Once you've seen one woman naked.... you want to see them all naked". 2. I did immediately tell her that it was unacceptable for her to email me that link but a) I couldn't think of a way to yell at her for something her boyfriend did. and b) as I told my lovely wife when she asked me about it, I foolishly thought it was funny instead of threatening to my wife. 3. If the love of my life would spend five minutes with this young lady, she would immediately recognize that the young lady is not even worth mentioning in the same sentence as my wife. Among other things she has dirty fingernails, bathes fairly infrequently and SPITS! Luckily she only deals with customers on the phone. 4. The young lady and her boyfriend - who incidentally are due to be married in August - are swingers. As evidenced by the fact that every site I go to with an AFF affiliate program shows their ad to me as I have an IP address originating in Indianapolis and they are located in Indianapolis. We also saw their ad on SLS before she started working for me. 5. My wife - guys back me up here - has reached that magical age where she is hungry for sex, damned good at it and sexy as hell, with lots of hot curves, whereas this young lady is built like a 12 year old boy, and would take years of intensive training to get anywhere close to as skillful as my wife at pleasing a man. In conclusion; my love, I would gladly spend an eternity suffering in the fires of hell to spare you 30 seconds of discomfort, and if my private apology wasn't enough, hopefully this public one will be: I love you. I would never knowingly hurt you, you have nothing to be worried about with any of these chippies, and I'm very sorry that you suffered any discomfort as a result of her boyfriend's odd behavior and my lack of recognition that you might be uncomfortable. John P.S. Darling, don't make me put you over my knee and discipline you. No one is allowed to call my wife "old and boring". Even you.
  7. NaughtyKitten, I think the issue for many is that kissing is an extremely intimate act, a casual survey (mainly me just asking anyone I thought would be open to answering) led me to understand that sex for fun is one thing, but true or perceived intimacy of a significant other with someone else can be threatening to many people. John
  8. Ummm Darling? I thought you were a size 6.....Damn! All this time I thought WE were the beautiful people, and all those little people were sadly under-nourished. John
  9. My nipples are too sensitive, and always hard. I can't take any play with them at all!
  10. Well, my answer is going to seem pretty lame compared to all of those hot stories, but here is mine: My wife and had decided to get into the lifestyle, and had talked and talked and talked about it. We got so hot while driving to a shoe store (I needed some new brown dress shoes) that we started making out in the parking lot. We continued to make out and talk about all the hot fantasies we had never shared with each other, until Mrs. NIC was soaking wet and I was leaking down my leg! Finally Mrs. NIC said "let's get a room!" so in the middle of the afternoon, we checked into a suite and had the most amazing sex we'd had in years. Mrs. NIC was REALLY hot and ready to go and she made me as hard as Chinese arithmetic! No question about it, that was my hottest swinging experience, and it didn't even involve another couple! Just our own fantasies and and touches.
  11. I like the "target" tattoos on a woman's lower back. Here is my little tattoo story. I was 17, living in Florida and out having a rousing evening attending wine tastings - by which I mean my best friend and I had talked some wino into buying us a couple of bottles of Mad Dog 20/20. Anyway, as we proceeded to imbibe, my friend showed me a tattoo he had on his forearm, and told me he had done it himself. Being 17 and having forgotten that I was underage, having another drunken 17 year old give me a tattoo with his homemade tattoo machine (old electric razor motor with a guitar string for the needle) seemed like a grand idea! So I ended up with not one, but two tattoos that night! One on either upper arm, done freehand by a drunk. I wish I had pictures to post, maybe I'll ask my lovely wife to take a couple.