About TymKeepr

• Rank
    Active Contributor
  • Birthday 11/17/1956

Personal Info

• Relationship Status
    F part of couple
  • Interests
    reading, surfing the web, E-Bay and now this forum!
  • Occupation
    professional
  1. When we first started dating 4 years ago, hubby was quite up front about not being totally monogamous. At the time, I wasn't quite sure what that would mean, but as our relationship grew and we were married, I was the one who brought up swinging. The difference for me is that we do this together, neither of us is looking for a poly relationship. I would have a problem dealing with a deep emotional attachment to another woman, and he's well aware of that. Which is probably why we will never swing separate. Swinging has been great fun, so far, and has given us both an outlet outside of our own bedroom.
  2. I had a good friend who had her's reduced from really huge (I'm not quite sure but think they were DDD) down to a C cup. She was thrilled after having dealt for years with back aches, etc. In fact, her medical insurance paid for it because of her history with problems caused by the size and weight. Now me, on the other hand, offered to be on another operating table so that could transplant some to me!
  3. Double penetration has always been my fantasy. My husband is all for it, does not have a problem being that close with another male. Maybe, one of these days it will even be a reality! TymKeepr "Immorality = the morality of those who are having a better time." - H.L. Mencken
  4. I'm 46, he's 54 been together for 4 years, married for 1. Just getting started in swinging. TymKeepr
  5. To me, watersports tend to lean heavily towards humiliation play, where one person plays as being nothing more than an object. It's edge play to me and a place I would not want to go to.
  6. As he says, he's a certified "old phart" with a shiny AARP card and all! Though I think us both working with younger people and having kids still in school keeps us both young. At least we like to think so!
  7. Just babies!!! I had to hit 40 before I became comfortable enough in my own skin to start to explore. I hated turning 30; 40 was a time for change! I'm 46, S is 54 but we have kids still at home since I was a late bloomer. In other words, I was 36 when I had my last.
  8. You actually hit upon something that did bother me from our adventure at a swing club. We talked a bit with another couple from our area that this was their 2nd time being there. They told us about the first time when they went to the club with several other couples, one of those being a male, committed, gay couple. This couple (who could have easily been more committed than lots of others there) were treated as 2 single males, not allowed into the couples areas, etc. Maybe because I have been involved in the BDSM scene that is very accepting of all sexual orientations, that I found this disturbing. One of the best times I ever had playing at a kinky party was an event put on by the gay BDSM group in Atlanta. The sexual energy in that place was off the scale!! S and I were accepted with no problem and even got a few"wow, you look fabulous" and "you can really swing a flogger"! It was fun watching and playing with the boys! (Play in a BDSM sense!) :evil: Would people really have a problem with gays playing as long as "safe sex" rules were followed?
  9. Wooo...WHooo....let us know where and when!!!! Anyone else interested in coming to the Smokys? TymKeepr
  10. Roxy, Next time you come up this way let me know! We could get together for dinner or shopping! TymKeepr
  11. Since Southeast/Caribbean seemed to be the closest, that's the one I went with. I'm up in the Smoky Mountains area of the beautiful state of Tennessee, though originally a Yankee from upstate NY. Yep, we've got that mountainous lady, Dolly Parton's Dollywood about 45 minutes from us! TymKeepr
  12. Last night was the first time that we have ever been to this kind of a social club. We have often been to BDSM clubs where things stop before actually "doing the deed". Our first impression was that Ménages was much like any nightclub, people dancing, extremely loud music, and lots of smoke from cigarettes. Because of the loudness of the music, I found it much harder to "mingle". I must just be old! Once we moved to the upstairs, it was much easier to talk. The play areas were nicely decorated, though no “group room” and lots of couples trying to get into one small room upstairs in the back. S and I did make it to the back room before it got busy with 2 other couples and had a fun time. Though it's not easy doing everything on couches! It will be nicer when they get the “Luv Shack” done for more space and easier positions for play! I did see a lot of what Tanman was talking about with people moving into the play areas and having major conversations. I'd say they need an in-between area, one that does not have the loudness of the main area but that people can sit and talk, mingle, catch-up, whatever! The staff was very welcoming, friendly and helpful. It would have been nice to have some sort of nibbles available since you do work up an appetite. Overall, we did have a good time and look forward to checking out a few more places.
  13. I suppose I need to clarify this a bit. The only times I have done anything like kissing, caressing or helping to strip another woman were on the orders of the Dom I was with. I would never initiate such actions with another woman on the dance floor. I have, on occasion, at BDSM parties, dungeons, etc., snuggled up with other women that I was both friends with and had been tied up with often enough. posted by Ashley The term I like to use for it is "inclusive"....I like women who are inclusive in that everyone is invited to join in and have fun. Oftentimes when a woman is strictly het, I get the feeling that she just wants to forget I'm there and have a fantasy thing with my guy and on occasion that has thoroughly pissed me off. I don't have a problem (at least I don't think I do!) with being inclusive. As I said, I consider myself to be female friendly but draw the line at performing on another woman. I do like the feel of how soft we women are and would, most likely want to caress one in a sexual setting. Ok, now I'm confusing myself! What I seem to be reading is just let my individual boundaries be known up front and see where things go from there? Negotiate, negotiate! Thanks all!
  14. I'm finally getting my nerve up to ask. Are all women expected to be bi-sexual when it comes to swinging? I consider myself to be female friendly, I don't have a problem helping strip, kiss or caress another woman, which I've done before, but I have NO desire to perform oral sex on one. I notice all these clubs talking about admitting single women but not much for single men, and have read on here about, what appears to me to be, desperate single men (not you regular posters, but you know the type I mean!) becoming pests. So, are women just automatically assumed to be bi?