Contributor
  • Birthday 01/15/1973

Personal Info

• Relationship Status
    Couple
  • Anniversary
    10/2/2011

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

1. BigD and I do not live together.....so when we see each other...yes we have lots of sex to make up for not living together...lol... But if we were together...there is no doubt in my mind that it would be everyday...and if we didn't have kids....ummm yeah...well then who knows...ha ha... Lola
  2. On a dating site..... We just took a chance on each other....the rest is history!!
  3. Ummmm a raw oyster is at least cold....I am not a fan nor ever will be...(sorry BigD...ha ha)
  4. That's awesome...lol I am very loud and unless we are someplace that we have to be quite...lol...I know he loves to hear me moan!! Lola
  5. I can deep throat and Big D tells me that my BJ's are AMAZING!!!...but that is one thing I draw the line at is swallowing...I can't do it...lol...it is just not my thing lol
  6. Not lately....i haven't ever had too...but When i was with my husband (now x) I did it for the first few years of our marriage. I was young and didn't really have much experience so I didn't know what a true orgasm was. Sad that it was like that...but thank goodness i don't have to worry about that now!!
  7. I did initially in a conversation asking him if he would ever do it or what he thought about it. Then one day we kept talking about it and we are hopefully on the way to a happy swinger lifestyle, but who knows it may just not be for us...in any case we are taking it slow. As much as we are eager, we realize that soo many things factor into this lifestyle. But we are sooo having fun exploring!!
  8. I think I could fall madly in bed with you. ~Author Unknown