About nmgrrrl

• Rank
    Contributor
  • Birthday 08/12/1964

Personal Info

• Relationship Status
    couple
  • Interests
    We love to ride (91 Harley Ultra Classsic), soak in the hot tub, dinners out & evenings in with friends
  • Occupation
    assistant to the reaper
  • Swinging Experience
    Enjoying every new adventure
  1. Absolutely! For me it was a learning process.It took several attempts to get myself to relax and let the "gotta pee" feeling pass. It can border on uncomfortable but will pass. One important thing to remember is - It is Not Pee. (I am a hospice nurse and far too familiar with urine and what I released wasn't urine.) Once I relaxed and let myself go it was a very intense orgasm and I couldn't have cared less if it HAD been urine!!
  2. Our recent mfm was my 10th partner. I was married & monogamous (even tho he wasnt) for over 23 years so I havent 'been around' much. I know my numbers are going up since nmturfman & I got in to the lifestyle. I dont see this as any reflection on my moral character- but rather as a part of my liberation.
  3. I'm fortunate I guess, in that nmturfman has been in the lifestyle for a number of years, so I haven't really dealt with as many "newbie" issues. I do feel more comfortable with ppl who arent 'old hands' strictly because they tend to move slower and aren't as impatient. I'm not into endless chat & email like veterans complain about, but I'm damn sure not going to make a date with anyone I am not 100% comfy with. nmturfman has no problem with newbies and enjoys meeting them and helping them to feel comfortable to explore. I was brand spankin new when he met me and with some patience he helped free the wild thing inside. Do the lifestyle a favor-- adopt a newbie.
  4. nmturfman gifted me with my first mfm last Wednesday night.(*wooo hooo!!! I have SO been MISSING OUT!!!!!!!) And, being my first (had several fmf), I cant exactly vote fairly. I do know I would never have any kind of fun with a man unless turf were in attendance. B
  5. nmturfman will ask sometimes "in ya or on ya" cuz he knows i have a fondness for having it on my ass or my tits. its pretty much up to the particular situation, what we are doing, the mood. either is ok, but i do prefer him to cum inside when i do cuz its just that much more intense.
  6. Wow. This topic sure went nutz recently. Yea, the other thread..ummm...wrong. I was always a small person until some injuries and subsequent surgeries required steroids. I put on some 80 lbs in a matter of months. Needless to say, I felt unattractive and sex was the last thing i wanted- not cus i didnt wanna get laid, I just didnt want my man to see me naked! Well, along the way, I learned how society treats "over wieght" "full figure" "BBW" women. It aint pretty. Ppl i have known forever treated me different not to mention the men all but stopped looking. I was pretty unhappy for a while. Once I decided not to feel bad about it, to get as much outta life as i can no matter what- i felt better. I made the effort to look my best every day i walked out the door. I worked out and found ways to be the hottest most fuckable BBW on the planet. I discovered my huge breasts looked great!!!!!! I found men were too looking at me! I have lost most of the weight now and feel much better. Sex with nmturfman is incredible and our play invitations are flowing in. Was it the wieght loss that made me the difference? Physically yea, but it was making the decision to enjoy who I was at that moment, to get the most out of every thing I had, that made me hot- both when I was "fat" and now. We let other ppl's opinions about us rule our lives far too much when the only one that reallly matters is our own. I applaud women of every size who enjoy themselves and live their life the way they want.
  7. I have been exploring how I might like to enter into things and it seems like this is the avenue. nmturfman has considerable experience in full swap and I have none, just some fmf. He says I am shy (I choose to think of myself as reserved) and I do know it is hard for me to relax sometimes.Ii think he & I doing our thing and having some slow interaction with our friends doing their thing would be comfortable and hot.
  8. Love the feeling of him throbbing inside. Sometimes I don't notice, I guess cuz I am caught up in the moment or my own O.
  9. another delight i am pretty new at. i love the whole nasty factor and am talking the dp over with my man & his friend (our third). something i have always wanted to try
  10. its the hip bones that get me. mine should stick out more than his!
  11. i like my men taller. i'm not into very skinny men but obese is out too (i can just see myself explaining to the coroner how he just keeled over dead while we were going at it). excessive body hair is out as well, on men & women.
  12. we have in fact found our 'third' online. i contacted him and we talked and then he & nmturfman started chatting. then came the coffe thing. now,we have made a good friend and very soon, when we twist the sheets, he wont be a complete stranger.
  13. big breasts arent always a plus thats for sure. i do like the way they affect ppl though. sure, lots of ppl dont know i have a face but i look past all that at the money i have saved on traffic tickets.
  14. my man recently sprung it on me. wow!! i have long harbored anal fantasies and this really got me going. mmmm
  15. this grrrl learned a lot from your thread. there are a lot of things i've wondered about too. the forums have been very educational!! i am in a commited relationship. we have been talking about playing with others for a while. my man has quite a bit of experience in the lifestyle and is very comfortable with it. he & his former wife met a lot of ppl they are still good friends with despite the end of their marriage. in my former marriage we had some 3somes with women i was good friends with but the actual swing thing is kinda daunting!! i would like to have another man join us and he would like nothing more than for that to happen for me. its hot as hell when he tells me what he would like to see happening with me and another man while we are having sex. its all very exciting and we have enjoyed exploring the possiblities! learning new and mouthwatering things all the time!