15 Good

About LarrySmith

• Rank
    100 Posts Club
  • Birthday 03/09/1966

Personal Info

• Relationship Status
    Male half
  1. It is called "recanalization", when the severed ends of the vas deference rejoin. It can occur when the ends are cauterized and allowed to return to a natural position in the scrotum, at a rate of about 1 in 10,000. Now the procedure is to cut the vas deference, fold each end back on itself, and add a clip or suiture to keep it folded back. recanalization does not occur with this procedure.
  2. The usual phrase is "...D/D free, V-Safe..." No hidden codes, just being up front. It claims that he is Disease free, meaning he has had a blood test and had no exposure to a known or likely VD carrier since. It then claims he is Drug Free, so there is no chance of him being infected from intravenous drug injections with dirth needles, nor any likely chance of him having a drug or withdrawl 'freak-out' that would put you in danger. It also claims that he has had a vasectomy, so the chance of getting pregnant from him is nil (if the comdom breaks, she missed a pill, the sponge/diaphram doesn't remain in place, etc.), since all other forms of birth control are not 100% effective. (ok, there is recanalization, but it is less than 0.01% and he would know from the follow up tests) Simple terms... he wants his profile to say he is a low risk, hoping that it gets him into the 'maybe' list instead of the 'no way' list.
  3. Forgive me for playing a bit of "Devil's advocate here"... Imagine the roles reversed, and your husband and the other woman were able to play, and you weren't. Would you be stareing daggers at him for getting it on when you can't? Would you feel left out if he had a good time and didn't show any concern for you during the encounter? Would he be worried that if he did have a good time when you couldn't, that he'd get an earful in the car on the way home? OK, so maybe I'm exaggerating a bit for emphasis. Going by only what I read in this thread about this situation, my guess is that the other male was concerned about his wife not getting her part of the "mutual" pleasure. I know that I would have a hard time concentraiting on the task at hand if my partner was left out on the sidelines. It lacks the mutualness that is the core. So If I were a betting man, I'd wager that he was preocupied with his wife, his life partner, the yin to his yang, the person whom his life goal is to please. So don't be too hard on him for not being up to an "A" game. You're not likely to have a satisfactory encounter with this couple again, too much muddy water under the bridge. So take a deep breath, remember that everyone plays or no one plays, and find another couple with a female half that you don't feel threatened by.
  4. Frenchie, I may take a little flame for this, but I'm going to sympathize with you on this, a little bit. A woman who respects the feelings of her man does not play games with him. She doesn't go out of her way to place challenges in his path, just to test his reactions. She doesn't bait a hook so that she can enjoy blasting him for taking the bait. When she makes sacrifices, she makes them for the good of BOTH of them. She doesn't set herself up to be hurt, so that she can wear the badge of martyr. She should have given you a flat out, straight forward, no quibbling , "NO". Her weakness of character caused both of you a lot of pain. Take the cliche, a woman asks her man if this outfit makes her look fat. If the man says no, she calls him a liar cause she can see it for herself. If he says "Baby, you look fabulous to me no matter what", then she says he tried to dodge the question which means he thinks she's fat. He can't win. However... My impression from your posts it that you have given her the impression that you want to swing for your own pleasure, to cut a slice with someone other than her, to cheat with her knowledge, in front of her. You say you're a bit of a handyman. Suppose she hired an electrition to change the batteries in the smoke detectors, because "SHE WANTS IT THAT WAY". When you two are watching a movie, and a spicy scene comes on, does she think that you are wishing you were there with the characters on screen, or does she think that it will fuel the fire you have for her? Do you reach over and cop a feel and start whispering naughty suggestions in her ear about how hot you are for her, or do you start commenting on how hot the girl on the screen is? The common thread from posts of the active lifestylers on this board is that it is all about their mutual giving of mutual pleasure to each other. When is is for one partner's pleasure only, it falls like a house built on sand. If you really want her to try again, you will have to show her that it is her pleasure and your mutual pleasure that you want to enhance. If she has the slightest nagging feeling that is just to 'get your rocks off', she will be resistant, hurt, resentful, angry, etc. My advice is for BOTH of you to read, TOGETHER, "the care and feeding of husbands". The main theme is that the woman is the boss, because that is the way biology made us, period. As the boss, she has obilgations as to how she takes care of her man, which DIRECTLY results in how he takes care of her (cause and effect, positive feedback loops, etc.). Women have an awsome power over men, and should use it to the advantage of the marriage, in a responsible manner. Men need this from their women. That's why men marry women, and not other men. The subtle theme of the book is what kind of man he should be to deserve the effort. Hopefully you will find it.
  5. 1. The mind is the biggest sex organ. Spend a little time building the anticipation. rub/stroke near and around it, with a variety of body parts. If he perceives that you are enthusiastic about it, it cranks his pleasure up a another few notches. When my partner mounts me, grinds around a bit, then goes down on me, while it's really coated with her juices, that really sends me to the edge mentally. 2. Technique: Deep Throat is fabulous, feeling the pressure of her lips and tongue encircling the base is incredible. If you can't deep throat, please do not dam the back of your mouth with your tongue and attempt pile driving. It hurts to have the poor little guy's head squashed flat 50 or 60 times in a short space of time. Be careful with the teeth. A little playful pressure from the incisors while pausing at the bottom of a stroke can be erotic, but scraping back and forth hurts. Avoid the molars, open wider and spread out your tongue a little more to cradle it in your mouth. You don't have to draw 10 inches of mercury negative pressure suction to give good head. It's more about the pressure of the lips and tongue than the vacuum. Finally, a little hand action is nice, but be careful, please. A gliding stroke feels fabulous, squeezing and yanking the skin to the limit of its elasticity like you're trying to peel the shrink wrap off of a DVD is a bad idea.
  6. Early in our relationship, Mrs Smith would be up for it once in a blue moon, after being plied with a lot of alcohol. 20 years later... Mrs Smith LOVES it, and comes hard and quickly when her clit is being diddled while her ass is stretched around a stiff cock, or a dildo. It's a part of every session now. It's kind of like diving into a swimmig pool. If you're nervous, anxious, and resistant, and only half-try, you'll do a belly flop, and it will really hurt. If you relax and commit to it, its a smooth entry. Working up to it slowly is essential. the sphincters have to be gently coaxed into relaxing open. While going down on her, you have to be able to get three fingers in there, up to the second joint, before you even think about putting your cock in her asshole.
  7. Saran, It will feel like a firm area, where the root of his cock is on the inside. the rest of the walls of the anus will feel soft and yielding.
  8. Depending upon the mood, ofter her fingers during a BJ, sometimes our favorite dildo in my ass while I'm giving it to her in her ass.
  9. For me, it's a real turn off for a woman to be boisterous or aggressively goofy, whether she's 'drunk' or just lightly 'buzzed'.
  10. I'll take answer 'C', I love it when she takes it in her mouth, and then lets it dribble out slowly while continuing to suckle my cock. This next part will probably get me flamed, so I apologize in advance: If you gag on it, it's because you've psyched yourself into gagging on it. It has the same texture as ranch dressing, and goes down a lot easier than cold remedy pills. You are trying so hard to avoid the possibility of swallowing the least little bit, that you choke yourself clamping your tongue and soft pallet together, or you have psyched yourself into being so repulsed by it that you react as if you bit into an apple and found half a worm. Gee, I better get off of this soapbox, it's starting to smoulder around the edges.
  11. We frequently do not need additional lube, beyond what Hanne's body generously supplies. As for the occasional noise, it means that I'm withdrawing too far because I'm enjoying myself too much. How to deal with it? Change HER perception of YOUR perception. Anything you do, like giggle, or say "don't worry about it" reinforces that you perceive her embarrassment, and reinforces her embarrassment. Instead, say something like "Oh God! Yeah, I'm really fucking you good, Shit Yes, what an ass, .........." etc, etc. In other words, make her think that this something you expect when it's really good. This also works well for pussy farts, loss of her bladder control cause you've knocked the bottom out so well, and the occasional bit of smear from anal. She's embarrassed because she thinks that you think she is embarrassed. Make her think that you think she's turned on, and she will be.
  12. My wife prefers when I cum in side her, which is mostly in her ass, and sometimes in her pussy. She loves the feeling when I tense up, press as deep as I can, and squirm as I release. I really like cuming in her mouth, probably because It happens so rarely. Pulling out and shooting on her is just as messy as staying in. I know this sounds like boasting, but I cum a lot. If we're doing missionary, and I pull out to cum on her, I usually end up getting it in her hair, on her face, on her tits, on her belly, and on her pelvis. I have even occasionally overshot and gotten it on the pillow behind her head. If I stay inside her, I'd better get a handful of kleenex and try to plug the hole at the same time I pull out, or else we have to change the sheets.
  13. It might be a negative feed-back cycle is going on. .... He thinks that you are not as enthusiastic as you used to be, and so he is not as inspired to perform and can't give it his all. You think that he is not "giving it his all" and you don't show as much enthusiasm. He thinks that you are not as enthusiastic as you used to be, and so he is not as inspired to perform and can't give it his all. You think that he is not "giving it his all" and you don't show as much enthusiasm. and on and on... so what to do? Fake it to Break it! Sex is 90% mental, 10% physical. Take charge of your sex one evening, tie him up and shove a dildo in his ass, or put on music and go-go dance naked, tie him to the bedpost and spank him, sneak into his shower, throw him down on the couch and sit on his face when he is not expectin it. THEN moan, OOOOOH, AAAAH, Say "Oh God Yeah, I couldn't wait", etc. Put on a good act that you find him VERRY much a turn on. He will definately respond to your enthusiasm (who wouldn't respond to an enthusiastic partner) with his own enthusiasm. If you see him enthusiastic, it will make you enthusiastic, which makes him more enthusiastic, which makes you more enthusiastic, etc. Very quicly you will find that you aren't acting after all. Nothing is more of a turn on than a partner who "WANTS YOU BAD".
  14. We have been doing it since first dating 20+ years ago. At first, We had to ply her with booze. Now, nearly every session includes my penetrating her ass, and she loves getting ass-fucked while I rub her clit to orgasm. A few notes our our earlier technique. She would lay on her back, and I would be between her legs, licking her clit. when she starts her orgasm, that's when the first well lubed finger makes its entrance. The big O does wonders for making her relax back there. Curl your finger upwards and move her cervix around with your fingertip, Don't go crazy on thrusting you finger in and out. Sideways, up and down, stirring motions get her going. My wife really loves it when i work my finger around and press it forward against her cervix through the wall, rapidly. You might even get a second climax out of her at this point. Continued attention to the clit through is important to have her relax her muscles. You can feel with your finger how tight she is around your digit. As she starts to relax, you can try some gentle thrusting motions with your finger. Stroke the walls of her rectum with your fingertip on the outstroke. Do not try the second finger until she feels loose. Don't force the issue. The pain comes from the sphincter muscles being forced to stretch when in constriction and not relaxed (like that first day at the gym when you lost the wrestling match with the nautilus machine). If she is relaxed, the second finger will go in without her hardly noticing it. If she grunts or gives a sharp intake of breath, she is not ready. With the second finger in, return to wiggling her cervix with your fingertips through the rectum wall. She will relax more quickly for the third finger, and you can try some gentle 'scissors' motion with your two fingers to help stretch her open. Once you make it to three fingers, and you can thrust, she's ready. Keep those fingers in there until you are in position to replace them with a well lubed dick. Rub her clit and press forward SLOWLY, a little at a time, and stop at about 3" of penetration. Hold it there a few seconds and keep rubbing that clit. Then you can start making small thrusting motions. You both can get a lot of pleasure out of only 2" of motion. WORK UP SLOWLY to more penetration. Unlike bottoming out her pussy, bottoming out her ass does not add to the pleasure. If she has become relaxed, so that the sphincter muscles are not being forced, she will have an intense feeling of pleasure.
  15. I shave COMPLETELY every time I shower. Once I started doing it daily, the bumps, itching, etc went away. Top 10 list why this man shaves: 10) It is a lot cooler in the summer. 9) When you wipe yourself after taking a dump, you're no longer grinding the fecal matter into your ass hairs like your loading a paintbrush to paint racing stripes in your underwear. ? Can't catch crabs if there is no nest for them to hide in. 7) When I get to rubbing and grinding around when I'm fully inside her, the hair used to drag and pull. Not anymore. 6) If I want her to, shouldn't I do the same? 5) It feels entirely different when she licks my balls and their hairless, or when she tounges my ass and its hairless. 4) It looks cleaner. Have you ever seen Ron Jeramy? enough said. 3) The hair on both of us used to 'wick' away the juices. Now the juices smear around the bare skin and it's even sliperier. 2) It turns her on when I'm shaved. 1) It makes it look bigger.