Classic Cars
  • Occupation
    Foreing Investments
  • Swinging Experience
    So Far None

Swinger Info

• SLS Name
    irishbrian
  1. Well LM I suppose you could be correct there on all counts and the rejections did not offend me I am confident enough in my looks and personality to not let that get to me. OK so I suppose I certainly did not understand that asking more experienced local swingers to help me or introduce me to the scene would be viewed as "using them". Sorry but that is just once again an example to me of a very very stand off type of attitude which honestly baffles the life out of me after all we are talking about fun people, party people, sexually emancipated people here right? I wonder how they all got along when they started out in this lifestyle, I have already said that I made it clear to them that I was not necessarily trying to party with them directly if they did not want that. I mean that's a given for goodness sake it's almost akin to an actor trying to break into Hollywood or something every directoe rejects them because they do not have enough acting experience but DUH, how are they ever going to get that experience? Thanks anyway I appreciate the input and I will act accordingly. Brian
  2. Thanks Keith, I appreciated your candor there in that post, I have to be perfectly honest and state that I feel the same way I mean what I am starting to pick up as I spend more and more time on the so far two swinger web sites I am subscribed to is what I can only describe, and please don't jump all over me here, as a high degree of arrogance with many of the 'couples". I have been very respectful and written nice introduction emails to some couples who I made sure had "single males" in their profiles. I was only asking could we purchance meet up so I can get to know you guys learn about the lifestyle get some party intros etc. I was not asking to party with them directly if that was not on their cards I was simply trying to get to know people. In the vast majority of replies all I got was the quick flip off sorry your profile is not compatible with us right now? Well OK but why that is the sort of question I need answered, is it because I did not put up some X rated pics of myself, or do you consider me too old even though your profile included my age group? Just getting the brush off when I made an open and non commital approach to them seemed, well as stated arrogant. Anyway as I said in my last post I have been very fortunate in meeting this YOUNG yeah so I can't be all that bad. LOL. Young lady who has a LOT of experience in the swing lifestyle and after a great telephone conversation today I hope to meet up with her soon and be on my way. I raelly really do appreciate how open and helpful all you guys have been and I will try to get in here more often and participate more as I am very good communicator and love being involved in forums. So it only reamins for you guys to wish me luck, me to take my Viagara and it's off to the races. LOL Brian
  3. Yes thank you Thrax that was very infromative and I am sorry Chicup if I got you wrong it was the "meat market" connotation that pushed my button! I in fact now have a fairly active "vanilla" sex life as I have gotten to know a few ladies recently. I am not an arrogant guy I am a very very funny amusing and intelligent man with immaculate hygene habits who most of the opposite sex fine very attractive especially my sense of humor and intelligence. Not all about looks and I have to say that I do find a great emphasis on looks in this lifestyle. Cut bodies, tans, but surley there has to be more to attraction than that? I am proprtionate for my age and height I am closer to 6' and large upper body very muscular legs from years of running and weights. So I suppose if I went to bars I might be able to pick up some dates but my feeling is that the bar scene is mostly quite young because I don't go there of course I could be way off on tha observation. I am on a couple of Swinger sites now and today I got an invitation from someone local and she is into the swing scene a lot and in fact works at a couple of the local swing clubs. She has offered to go with me as a partner to help me through the door so to speak and show me the ropes and that is fantastic just what I was looking for. She also has a male friend that if I wnat we can bring along so it looks like I am on the way and I am getting pretty excited here thinking about it. Thanks everyone for the advice and I will come back and let you know how things progress and perhaps bounce some stuff of off you as I find my way. Brian
  4. Just wondered if you were trying to be rude and crude or if that just comes naturally? I came here being honest and open about my current situation if I just wanted sex well I can always hire it can't I. So whoever you are got over yourself and learn some manners, you don't know me I do not frequent bars I don't drink as an ex 24 year military man I am in very good shape and I am also very very amusing and intelligent. Think I can do better than middle aged meat markets!!! Brian
  5. That's a question, is there someone for everyone in the swing scene or are some profiles real hard to get started? I am brand new to this whole scene, I am planning to go to my first swing party this Saturday, yikes. I am a single 55 year old male who had been sexually starved in a bad marriage and I am now determined to catch up on a missed life. However I see that it seems quite difficult for a single, older straight male to find interested couples or singles for that matter. Any advice on this and on what I should expect come Saturday would be much appreciated. Brian