• Rank
    Contributor
  • Birthday 10/11/1977

Personal Info

• Relationship Status
    single bi female
  • Interests
    sex; cyber sex chat 3/4somes
  1. How would you feel about people coming over to your table and talking about how much they had enjoyed fucking "the hot girl", or of women saying they enjoyed a 69 with "the hot girl". Or a man saying "the hot girl" loves anal, have you had her. I think that is why meeting family at a swinger event is fraught. People talk openly about sex, and some of the conversations you had that night (without you knowing) must have concerned your daughter.
  2. SO all you need to do is find a bi man? Does Sabrina want to share a man with you? Do u want to see Sabrina get penetrated by another man's cock and know that you will soon have the pleasure of it inside you? If Sabrina is bi, you could find a bi couple and have a proper swap going
  3. Would you also share his mouth? Do you just want to try sucking another man's cock or do you want to touch and kiss and embrace him. To feel your body up against his and your erect cocks rubbing up against each other, in the same way and your wife would do with another woman?
  4. Most of the sex I have away from the swinging scene is with people my own age. So when I swing I enjoy experimenting with different people of different generations and culture. It gives me a thril to play with an older woman, or to suck the cock of a man old enough to be my father. Not that I have any incestuous thoughts. To be able to bring an older couple to orgasm is delightful Laura (25)
  5. When they smiled, wasn't this a come on? Why didn't you ask if they swung? Laura
  6. Would you also pay "hard currency" to a woman pleasuring your woman with her own tongue? lol
  7. They say us girls are more flexible, but i dont think i could lick my own cunt! And I would be amazed to see a man giving himself a bj I, like flybynighter would pay to see it....lol
  8. As a single woman often involved in MFM experiences I have seen many men enjoy sucking another cock. None of these men would say they are gay/bi or bi-curious. Presumably they just enjoy watching another man's cock entering my cunt, then think "wouldn't it be nice to taste that". I once had a threesome with a homophobic bf (John) and another man. Whilst my bf was fucking my cunt the other man started licking between my legs and his tongue and hands came into contact with John's bits. John, enjoying it, suddenly pulled out and offered his cock to the other man's mouth. I watched fascinated as John came to another man's blowjob. Later that evening, John said he very much wanted to taste another cock, and returned the favour. To my knowledge, he still doesn't consider himself bi or curious and would never ask for such a thing at a swinger site. Also, while I fingered his arse and he has enjoyed fucking a girl's arse (not mine, yuck), he has no desire whatsoever to have penetrative sex with another man. I have heard on this site lots of men who think about and do play with cocks, but it seems few actually want to have a proper fuck with another man. Harold, do you only fantasize about sucking a cock? Or do u also dream about another man inside u or u fucking another man? An experience this 25 yr old girl has never watched....two men getting it on fully. Many men have seen me fully engrossed in another girl. Would I enjoy watching this...I suppose I will not know that till it happens.
  9. As a bi-sexual young woman into casual sex/swinging, I enjoy sex with a variety of people. All of my regular relationships are with similar girls of a similar average to slim build. Therefore when I visit swing parties/clubs I look for a different experience. I love to get intimate with people of different shapes and sizes. Those people who consider they have perfect bodies often are so up themselves they are useless at sex. Those of a larger size tend to be more considerate and attentive, and try harder to please. The last party I went to I enjoyed the most amazing "spoons" sex with a big older man. Incidentally in this position penetration is deeper and a women is less likely to tell whether the cock entering her is smaller than average. I also love to wrap my arms around and fondle larger women, recently having had a fun time with an 18/20 dress size girl. (Sandra you know who you are. lol )