About Tia Vampire

• Rank
    Lifestyle Mentor
  • Birthday 07/08/1969

Personal Info

• Relationship Status
    I am a single female. I'm also a Domme
  • Interests
    I love to dance, read and write poetry, and I love reading erotic novels. I'm also learning about energy healing.
  • Occupation
    Private Duty Nurse
  • Swinging Experience
    8 years
  • Anniversary
    N/A

Swinger Info

• SLS Name
    Tia Vampire
  • Favorite Club(s)
    The Hot Spot

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

1. I have swung both as a couple and a single lady. I enjoy it more as a single because of the reasons you mentioned. It is so much easier to negotiate my needs. It's much harder trying to find a couple where the four of us get along and the attraction is there. If I was going to date again, I would look for someone in the lifestyle and been in it for years or familiar with the etiquettes.
  2. I have trust issues, so I'm always checking to make sure the guy has the condom on. If a guy tried to play me for a fool, I would confront him at the time of the issue and would never play with him again.
  3. The occupation of a person would not bother me. As others have stated, it really does not come up because I do not ask. All that really matters is that we clique on so many levels.
  4. Why did it bother him that you attended this party? Was it a family emergency that ended with someone in the hospital or close to death? I can only think that he needed your support at the time. Especially if it was a close family member that he really cared for. Maybe he knew of someone in attendance that he did not want you to be with or talk to. You guys guys need to talk about why this time was different from other times you attended parties without each other.
  5. It's all about preferences. Some people are more promiscuous than others. No one wants to be with a person or people who will be with anyone and everyone. Some people leave out of the bedroom with a couple or single than hunt for another couple or single to be with. No one wants to feel like a bed notch. It can be a number of reasons you feel comfortable with some women and not with others. Go with your gut and intuition.
  6. Seems to me you are new to the swinger life-style or new at being a couple in the swinger life-style. The way you said, You asked other swinger these questions" is a dead giveaway. Yes, you come off as very selfish to me as well. The reason you despise men is because you see them as competition instead of building on a friendship that may lead to a sexual encounter that you trust. You say it's not jealousy and you are correct. It's insecurity. Because you do not like criticism, you feel us swingers have nothing productive to say. I think you are very confused and need to learn more about the swinger life style before you guys decide to move forward. Swinging is suppose to be fun. If you are not going to have fun with it, it's only going to lead to misery. It's not for you guys at this time.
  7. I have my Doctorate degree when it comes to swinging. Been in the swinger life-style for over 8 years. I need more than sex to satisfy my sexual appetite. Now mixing both Swinging and BDSM to get my fix.
  8. Back when I was part of a couple I found this frustrating too. That is why I prefer meeting face to face. I do not hook up with couples on-line. Atleast if there is no chemistry while at a party, you can move on to a more interesting couple.
  9. The best lover I have ever had. A guy I called my teacher.
  10. I enjoy when newbies tell me that I made them feel comfortable about coming out to a party. Also first time full swap couples that simply say, "Thank you".
  11. I have read about this too, but I can't wrap my mind around it. How are you going to catch feelings for someone else's man or woman? IMO, that's a big "No, No" and you are probably seeing this couple too much. My best advice is to make yourself scarce and start seeing other couples. As a single woman, I do not use the lifestyle or swinger parties to find a man. I use it more for booty calling. Just to get my sexual needs met for the week or to add adventure to appeal to my BDSM kinky side.
  12. Yes, I would attend a party if the host did not play. Being a co hostess of house parties, sometimes you are too busy trying to get to know your crowd, so you have no time to play. Most of your attendies will understand your situation and will not mind either.
  13. Look for parties where the theme is for BBC or BWC. Once the ladies see you are well endowed, believe me, the word will get around and every lady attending any party you attend will know about your 8.25 inches.
  14. In other words, A FWB is someone you are not looking to get in a serious relationship with. Just occasional dates, sex or just get together to keep each other company. You may get together every weekend, every other weekend or once a month. There is no talk about being in love or taking the FWB to another level.