• Content Count

Community Reputation

15 Good

About playtime4two

• Rank
    Just Getting Started

Personal Info

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

1. we're active to the point of going almost every weekend to the club as opposed to twice a month. still soft swingers, but having a ball
  2. The replies to this subject are tooooo funny lol...we always called it coke in the south, because that's what we drank. I moved to upstate NY as a child in the early 60's, and didn't know WHAT the hell the neighbor kid meant when he asked if I wanted a pop lol. When I found out how much sugar was in the stuff, I haven't touched it since For all those that drink the diet stuff, more power to ya...can't stand the taste...cold water, neat, is my choice of beverage now.
  3. We've been married 31 years this past July, known each other since we were 15 and 13 years of age. It only gets better, year after year, month after month, day after day. I couldn't imagine being without her, and her me. By the way, we didn't get into swinging 25 years ago because we weren't happy with our sex lives. We got into swinging because we are both adventurous and, quite frankly, kinky as hell We voted 10.
  4. pushy single/alone males. no still means no, right? we are soft-swingers, with the occasional full-swap that requires the right couple/situation. i get up to get my wife and i another drink, take a bathroom break, whatever, and come back to find her telling some guy she is not interested, but he continues to try and convince her to go to the play area with him. give it a break, guys! no still means no!
  5. for all couples in the lifestyle, discussion of what limits each partner expects is the number one subject. we are soft swingers, and stick to it. should a situation come up that takes us beyond our personal boundaries, we stop and talk about it. right then, right there. don't let one facet of your marriage ruin the parts that work well for you. as far as being "lured in" by the other couple, we would have preferred some discussion with them first. we never assume.
  6. we're basically a soft-swap couple. we have had mfm, mff, and the like, but only one real full-swap. we just prefer it that way. love to share an area with someone, some playful touching is certainly fun, but when it comes to actual m/f penetration, we prefer to keep that for ourselves. hey, its all choice.
  7. it really comes down to a matter of choice. why label us as racists when we make a choice as to what turns us on? if we are obligated to accept all into our sexual pleasure, suddenly the "no means no" rule carries no weight at all. choice is one of the pillars of swinging. lets try to keep it from crumbling down.